Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but it ended up involving a community-splitting discussion over in the Forum Suggestions/Discussion/Updates area, and took half the community coming down on top of the Moderating Team. (Like yeah... good luck with trying to succeed in winning that... The Admins activated a filter with the last forum upgrade to fight against bad images and spammers...) :(

I wish the "Profile Feed" section of someone's profile showed ALL the profile comments that person has been involved in, and not just ones where it was a discussion start. :rolleyes:

~D. V. "Using an oddball emote..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, when you browse a profile with over 10,000 your computer crashes. And it happens every time you go to that profile.

I wish Madagascar 3 would have made more money than Ice Age 4.

It truly is a disgrace that such an awesome movie was surpassed by such a crappy one.

Granted, it makes 1 cent more and they lose it due to some stupid surcharge or lawsuit that causes it to make even less money.

I wish that I had 10 grand today, no questions asked.

Granted, you get 10 grand bags of mud.

I wish you all a merry Christmas, and you all have a wonderful new year.

[hide]Yeah, I used the same wish a couple of years ago, but I think people have forgotten about it by now since I made that list so long ago. Besides not the same forum gamers (except me and D. V. Devnull) who posted back then post now.[/hide]

Granted, we all get what you wish for, except you. You end up having your house with all the presents you were receiving burn down on Christmas Eve. Then all of your friends are out of town and you left your wallet in your house so you can't even get a motel room to stay in. You have a merry-less Christmas on the streets going to a homeless shelter for Christmas dinner, being the last in line they run out just before you so you end up with some cheap macaroni and cheese. The holidays end so you can go to the bank and get a new card and some money out, and get a hotel room. Unfortunately you look so scruffy from your three days on the street that they call security right away. You finally get a nice solid roof and guaranteed meals but you are in prison. Some big guy named Steve has decided that you are going to be his new prison buddy, not a wonderful new year either.

I wish that I could have x-ray vision for use on boxes and such.

Granted, but you unfortunately find out it only works on Men's Underwear... <_<

I wish gravity didn't affect my IRL self as heavily, but instead affected my IRL self only to an 80% extent, with complete impunity for the 20% loss in effect on my IRL self. :D

~Mr. D. V. "IRL Gravity SUCKS!" Devnull

(p.s.: IRL = In Real Life)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, people become jealous and commit murder because they can't handle someone having something they can't.

I wish that my winter break homework would do itself.

Granted... I'm simply not going to corrupt that because I want it as well. :thumbsup:

I wish for a Happy New Year to go with that White Christmas. :D

~D. V. "That just isn't something to go around messing up." Devnull

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately, the evidence in question was in regards to an quintuple homicide, torching three orphanariums filled with children, conning minors into doing highly illegal behavior involving computers, a string of fifty bank robberies across four states, and not paying your taxes. Good luck dealing with the justice system.

I wish Santa Claus realized the naughty kids were benefiting more than the nice ones due to the price of coal and reversed who got what.

Granted, the universe implodes with the sheer awesomeness on display at all times.

I wish the last 4 months of my life had been better.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted, it now takes up 90% of the room and you are required to sleep on top of it and do anything else you may of wanted to do elsewhere in the room on it. Along with this the desk is immpossible to organize.

I wish that my bluetooth keyboard would work more efficiently than it is right now.

One of the definitions of the word sanguine is confident.

Granted, you are so confident that you never see trouble even if it is right in front of your face.

I wish slavery would become legal as long as I am the slave owner, and fighting against that slavery or start a revolution against it would be illegal.

Also slavery would remain illegal when anyone else does it.

Granted, but the government enforcing it is soon thrown over and made meaningless. Made worse, you are shackled and force to do things for your new owner.

I wish I could store vast arsenals of military ordinance in a hyper-space box. Why? Just for party tricks and kicking ass.

Granted. Unfortunately the hyper space pocket has a size limit, and you exceed it. The box explodes and obliterates the party you were entertaining at.

I wish I was more organized. All my games are never in their cases, in fact all my ds games are in an old coffee container lol.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted, but your games are placed in the wrong game containers and hidden in a secret space.

I wish I had little issues getting a hold of a copy of Pokemon Platinum. It's all I need to fully catch up on the gen and region I missed (left during the Hoenn days).

Granted, but it costs you 3x more to get a hold of than you should have had to pay. :(

I wish for this next year to see grave improvements in the economy of the USA, and for crazy tons of jobs to return there from where they got outsourced to. :huh:

~D. V. "Annoyed by poor economies..." Devnull