Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but you get bored of making hilarious endings. :unsure:

I wish people would help me revive the "First Thing That Comes To Mind" game! :huh:

~D. V. "How could you all let it die?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but it's still very inactive. You said you wanted to get help revive and well, some people reply to it, but it stops getting replies after a while.

I wish I wouldn't feel like I have to work on my series Pokémon Gangster and worked on it for fun. I currently feel like I have to work on it, and I have almost no fun doing that.

Granted, it is so much fun now that you don`t want to do anything else, and can`t either. You die of dehydration.

I wish that I could have a bit more sense to me.

Granted, but then someone comes up behind you and knocks you senseless. :sad:

I wish for the next corruptible wish to arrive soon. :wink:

~D. V. "Sorry... ran out of ideas, but wanted to keep the flow going..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, it's so good that it qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction that all the world makes you enemy #1

I wish I had some pizza

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted, you become stronger and more powerful as you suffocate from the toxic fumes in the lava.

I wish that my body didn't require more than 4 hours of sleep a day.

granted it requires 3:59 hours of sleep. you die of sleep deprivation after several days or weeks

I wish for a bacon sandwich in the morning.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, it will happen, but just a yoctosecond before universe itself rips apart and disappears forever.

I wish I could turn my cat into a Rayquaza.

My Runescape Toolkit Client

Core:

Skill data handling: 100% (for now)

Skin system: 80%

Script system for user made addons: 20%

Data (will add methods to retrieve it online, but for the features I want to add, like advanced skill/profit calculations, I need to have it all at hand at anytime):

Item database: 0%

Skill database: 15%

Bestiary: 0%

Features:

Grand Exchange support: 100%

Highscores support: 100%

Calculator support: 100%

Skill support: 80%

(All the stats showed are provvisory, further updates to my client might affect progress on those fields)

Granted, but then they eat you because it cost them so much energy to change forms. :sad:

I wish that people driving vehicles never caused accidents ever again, so that the police could handle other things. :D

~D. V. "...such as fireworks where those are illegal..." Devnull

Granted, you can call your imaginary friend any time you want with your mind. This is why you live in a psychiatric hospital.

I wish I could solve equations and complex problems like a computer, and get my engineering degree with no effort at all.

Core:

Data (will add methods to retrieve it online, but for the features I want to add, like advanced skill/profit calculations, I need to have it all at hand at anytime):

Features:

(All the stats showed are provvisory, further updates to my client might affect progress on those fields)

Granted, but unfortunately, you're banned from watching any part of that series. #-o

I wish I knew why no one is helping BlazeTMF and I with reviving the "The Time Machine" forum game. :huh:

~D. V. "Wondering if that thread is just another 'pipe dream' of some kind..." Devnull

Granted, you'll always dream now about people dreaming about Pokemon. Or playing Pokemon games. Or dreaming about playing Pokemon games. Or dreaming about watching Pokemon shows where Pokemon games about people dreaming about Pokemon shows are shown.

I wish my girlfriend wouldn't [bleep] about everything I do ._.

Core:

Features:

Okay, but she instead commits suicide. :wall:

I wish this day hadn't gone by so fast... I could have used slower progression of the time. :-|

~D. V. "Feeling behind the 8-ball..." Devnull

(p.s.: I was just using the first thing that came to mind to corrupt that wish... Please don't take offense, as I didn't intend any!)

Granted. You get a circle tattooed on your head. (Circles have been around for a while, ancients have used it as symbols.) Now you just look dumb because you have a circle tattooed on your head.

I wish for the power to alter reality.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Granted, but it leaves you in a world of awful (as in, honestly and totally horrible to everyone) dubstep, and all because you can't properly control that reality-altering power. :(

I wish Jagex had not messed up RS:EoC like they did. -.-

~D. V. "If only there was a better multiplayer game..." Devnull