Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted. However, the ride takes over 48 hours to complete. You are stuck eternally riding the roller coaster.

I wish I would stop forgetting to make a wish in the corrupt a wish thread.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Granted. Once the moon is finally colonized, Prothean tech is found on it. Then the Reapers came, but we have no Shepard to save us.

I wish someone would give me a massage

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

You die

I wish I wasn't sleepy

Granted: You instead overdose on Red Bull/Relentless/Monster and give yourself heart problems and stay awake for the next 96 hours.

I wish I had Milla Jovovich fall in love with me...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

No stoppp...that webcomic's been keeping in suspense for WAY too long...

Anyways, wish granted but you must now be separated from her forever.

I wish my trash could take itself out

Granted, but unfortunately their crash through the roof results in your house falling apart due to their going right through a structural core piece. Serious sadness ensues, what with money loss, and legal grief. :boohoo:

I wish I could have thought of a happier-sounding corruption, because it seems like I keep coming up with awful things. #-o

~D. V. "Oh, for only to want the sadness to not keep going..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you only ever give the blackest and darkest corruptions, causing everyone to stop posting out of sadness or shock.

I wish the plural of moose was meese

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Granted, but then FPSRussia comes along and steals all your subscribers, leaving you with none left. :shock:

I wish for infinite uncorruptible wishes. :twisted:

~D. V. "Try and corrupt that!" Devnull

(p.s.: I think I win this thread!)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted... I'm not corrupting that wish because I honestly second it! :ph34r:

I wish I didn't feel this tired and/or worse right now... :anxious:

~D. V. "Feeling worn out.........." Devnull

Granted, you feel great and are awake with a lot of energy for 67 hours straight. The downside? You're too energetic.

I wish The Time Machine and Get To Know You threads would rest in piece.

They both were good threads but unfortunately died this month. They both will be missed.

Granted, you get banned from the boards so you can stop trying to bump them.

I wish there had been a way to save Mordin without screwing over the Krogan :(

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, but now the bad guys win. Also, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I have a feeling it's mass effect.

I wish I had the really cool Lego Mellenium Falcon (the collector's edition one.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Granted, but you no longer have the mental capacity to piece it together. Congratulations on 1000+ caltrops.

I wish Squab played Mass Effect

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, but as Jack Sparrow is made up and could be considered an ulter ego of Johnny Depp you can't have one without the other.

I wish that my week wasn't so crappy.

Granted. The week explodes in an epic fashion that you can't help but say "That shit's awesome!"

I wish functional magic existed along with everyone having the common decency to not use it as a weapon

dea6a17b9c.png