Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, the year ends before anyone can vote for a president, and because of that Obama is still president.

I wish prayers in real life would work like prayers in RuneScape. Then I'd piss off a lot of gangsters and use the protect from bullets prayer while having an infinite amount of prayer potions. :twisted:

Granted. They then alternate shanking you and shooting you. As you can't protect from more than one style at a time, you die. They then loot your prayer pots and sell them for billions, and become the biggest crime syndicate ever.

I wish I wish I was a fish.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• 1 month later...

Granted, but the awesome things become so frequent you find them mundane and wish to have newer awesomer things. (Doesn't know what roblox is).

I wish has access to every book ever created.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Granted, has access to every book ever created, including horrible ones which you hate but have to go through every time you want a book you like.

I wish that I could have more ambition.

Granted. I wish that my wish is corrupted.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Granted, the gas tank kills everyone but you, leaving you blind and quadriplegic.

I wish I wasn't sick.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but that ultimately means that there is a keyhole in her heart, giving her heart problems that will eventually lead to her demise.

I wish I could draw a perfect freehand circle.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Granted. Civilization collapses and the 5 people left who go on the internet subscribe to you.

I wish I was a wizard.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Granted, but it doesn't taste very good to too many people. This ruins your chances to be an ultimate chef. :P

Damnit... Now I wish I wasn't laughing so hard over typing this reply! :lol:

~D. V. "I didn't want to laugh this hard!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you are angry at it instead.

Now it's time to wish for something that I really really want.

I wish commentaries on other videos on YouTube would be make regularly and all the commentators that retired or don't make them as often as they used to would start making commentaries again at least weekly.

Granted, but you find it's more order of freshly-cooked salmon, done by none other than Blaze himself. Unfortunately, I can't tell you whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, because I don't know how good of a cook that Blaze is. :wacko:

Now, I wish I knew why it is I've mentally started cross-linking Blaze with cooking. Sure, it makes for some interesting wish corruptions, but I'm sure it can be equally annoying. :wall:

~D. V. "Maybe it's because of fire-type pokémon?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you read hundreds of posts only to find out it has to do with a wish he had about becoming a cook or something of the sort.

I wish that I could beat this dam mission.