Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, you are now a social [bleep] who validates his existence by having millions of facebook friends he barely knows.

I wish I had a spanish accent.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted. No more movies are ever made.

I wish I wasn't so depressed and negative all the time.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I wish I wasn't so depressed and negative all the time.

Granted, but you become so obliviously happy all the time that some idiot succeeds in killing you. #-o

BTW, I wish I had a bug-zapping gun that I could point at bugs in real life, click the trigger, and it would zap the bug dead instantly, even if I was standing up to 10 feet back. :shades:

~D. V. "A hair murderous, I know..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but the device goes haywire, gains sentience, and considers you the only bug for zapping.

I wish I had a 50 piece chicken mcnugget box with sweet n sour sauce.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I wish I had a 50 piece chicken mcnugget box with sweet n sour sauce.

Granted, but the sauce is way too sour, and causes major fail to ensue. #-o

I wish that the F2P part of the RS High Scores would return, or that at least F2P stat feeds would become available again for things like Tip.It's Stat Sigs. :pray:

~Mr. D. V. "Just some wishful thinking..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Guest jrhairychest

Granted. The terms and conditions are that F2P can't access them and in fact neither can anyone else.

I wish I had a Nissan GTR <3:

Granted. The terms and conditions are that F2P can't access them and in fact neither can anyone else.

I wish I had a Nissan GTR <3:

Your wish is granted, except that the Nissan GTR has no wheels, no engine and no chassis.

I wish I could travel instantly across the country to visit relatives and friends....

35cq0q9.png

I wish I could travel instantly across the country to visit relatives and friends....

Granted, and it's all thanks to an invention by Blaze's smarter-than-him father and grandfather. His dumber-than-him brother turns out to be the perfect salesman/mascot for it, which is how you learned about it. Naturally, it's much more expensive than driving or public transportation.

I wish I could have met one of my grandfathers.

Granted, but he dies and you do that y'know with your Grandmother and give birth to your dad. Yeah, the wish inadvertently made you Phillip J. Fry.

I wish I was a master chef.

Granted, but in an awful turn of events, Mewtwo stops by. Mewtwo stops your bullet before it hits Garbodor, gives the bullet a psychic heating, and makes the bullet fly into your car's gas tank. This results in your car blowing up, and sending you flying away like Team Rocket always is. :(

I wish I had thought of a better way to do that with a Pikachu... :P

~D. V. "I had to poké-answer that..." Devnull

Granted, you let Pikachu use quick attack to throw the bullet off course and then use thunder bolt to set off the remaining rounds in Blaze's gun casing one to kill him.

I wish that I could have a wish that I wish in real life without the corruption.

Granted, but no corruption means no profit for you and it has to be pure. That means your wishes are limited to aiding others mildly.

I wish I had unlimited supply of Pocky.

Granted, but it kills your ability to have fun. :(

I wish that someone (such as a Moderator) would update this thread's title to reflect the fact that we're over 8K+ wishes corrupted... :roll:

~D. V. "Or are we waiting for 10K+?" Devnull

Granted. Nietzsche is now your neighbour. He occasionally hits the schnapps and leaves the house naked, wielding a lantern and shouting "God is dead!". This is the only opportunity you might have of seeing Nietzsche's other, more impressive mustache.

I wish for more interesting threads in OT.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Granted, but all the interesting topics are about things that you would never want to discuss. :P

I wish the more recent versions of FireFox were a bit more gamer-friendly. :angry:

~D. V. "Sick of finding focus mislocated too often..." Devnull