Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, sadly you get sued for plagiarism.

I wish I always won my duel arena stakes.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Granted... But due to a crack in one of the control gems, it shorts out during your first use of it, and therefore you don't get teleported anywhere. :wall:

I wish I had a perfect and fully-functional Aperture Science Portal Gun, minus all of the negative issues and/or things that anyone could possibly encounter that would roadblock any possibility of endlessly enjoying and using it. :shades:

~D. V. "Ah, the enjoyment of movement..." Devnull

(p.s.: Don't take your reply down some sadistic road... If you can't post back without doing so, don't post back at all... I got sick of it after someone's previous spree. <_< ...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but apparently so many other girls like both you and her (yes, all those girls happen to like both genders) so much that both you and her are constantly on the run from all of them. Trust me, you don't want to know what would happen if they caught up to the both of you. :P

Now, I wish that I could come up with wishes that were so hard to corrupt, such that all of you would just grant them without corrupting them and then post your wish below your granting reply. It would be such fun, as I would have the feeling as if I had finally won this game... :twss:

~D. V. "Currently feeling tease-crazy..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but you end up working out so much that you're too tired to do much else. :(

I wish that all Juice Bottles would fit properly in standard-size spots on refrigerators. :geek:

~D. V. "Having a juiced headache already..." Devnull

Granted, but you have to ask over him bellowing obscenities at his drunken reigndeer.

I wish I had a computer that let me download things again.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Granted, now guys end up getting in way over their heads before the actual relationship starts.

I wish I didn't have so many aches and pains.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Granted. He slices off your shooting arm so you can only shoot him with spitballs.

I wish I was less madcap all the time.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Granted, you are 0.00000001% less madcap.

I wish for millions of subscribers on YouTube, and most of them are my fans not my haters.

Sure I will get some haters on the way, but that's just expected if I have a huge fanbase.

[hide]Holy shit I already made over 1,500 wishes. Wow, I really have too much free time on my hands.[/hide]

Granted, your inbox floods with insane ammounts of Fanmail and you have to close the account to preserve your sanity.

I wish.. That I could come up with a good wish.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Granted, but she's such a Diva you're surprised you're still standing, and sane at that.

I wish for my dog to be a better lure courser.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Granted, but it is best at luring humans to their death. Not only it gets the euthanasia sentence, but you get the death penalty since you made the wish for it to be a good lurer.

I wish I had something to do aside from sleeping, eating, and drawing.