Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but someone forgot to chop the pineapple and remove the painful, spiky shell bits... Ouch! :(

This one wishes that life was quite a bit less stressful. :unsure:

~D. V. "Doesn't life just suck?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you go get lost in a rather miserable game called Dead Frontier... Don't forget to grab the Unity 3D Web Player Plugin for your browser! :twisted:

Now, this one wishes that they had the ability to move faster and think faster, without any kind of penalty for using the boosted abilities. :-k

~D. V. "This one hates Dead Frontier, not you." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you think so fast that your head explodes.

I did look up "penalty" and according to that it means breaking rules or something like that.

BlazeTMF, this one was using the 5th definition for penalty. BTW, how you granted it violates that one, and therefore violates the other 4 definitions in the process. Learn to read next time! :angry:

BTW...

I wish trees in real life would grow as fast as they do in RuneScape.

Granted, but it results in you getting trapped in your house... such fitting irony. :P

This one wishes that people would better read other peoples' wishes before trying to grant and/or corrupt them. :wall:

~D. V. "Now +1 Headache..." Devnull

You know, this makes me wish I knew the real definition of that word. I'm so sorry about that, man.

Granted, I can't corrupt that since there are no flaws there.

I wish my movie reviews on YouTube would get at least 15 comments and 300 views in the first 24 hours I uploaded them. Most of my reviews don't get many comments, and that sucks because I wanna discuss movies with others.

Granted, but all the comments are cruelly mocking your abilities to review and that your max comments will never exceed 15 and the views will always stay under 350 before they get removed by some hacker.

I wish that I could legitimately anger one person in /fg/ with my posting style.

Granted, but you lose your job because the business gets shut down from you being such a terrible cook.

I wish I was immune to fate and prophecy, being able to screw over any oracle or omniscient being.

I wish for a girlfriend who is a stick figure.

Granted, but she's made of sticks and not actually alive. :(

This one wishes that their Mozilla FireFox Browser didn't have problems due to mistakes by the program's developers. Not being able to use the mousewheel properly on Steel Sentinels anymore is a pain in the [bleep]... :wall:

~D. V. "So depressing..." Devnull

Granted, you become a god.

A very hated god.

It sounds like you made my wish even better.

Granted, but you have to play Steel Sentinels on IE and nothing else.

I wish I was able to transfer all my bad luck and misfortunes to other people, including wish corruption outcomes.

Granted, but the light source is enough uranium to kill you in range. Enjoy the last few hours of your life in the form of painful cellular destruction while confined to a bed and only have low-quality hospital food and morphine as comfort.

I wish I was more charismatic.

Granted, but it makes you 15x less sadistic, which is very good for anyone who feels the same way as this one about your recent sadistic streaks. :ugeek:

BTW, this one wishes they had an extra 3 hours of time right now. Imagine the fun they would bring with them. :twisted:

~D. V. "Heh heh heh..." Devnull