Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

[spoiler=My Reply to DV because I need to]Within the room is a breeding ground for rats that you don't realise so they eat you and your food.

Granted but now the plant took over your house from to much water.

I wish that I had a girlfriend.

Granted. You don't like her very much, nor does she like you, but pressure from your families keeps you together. Everyone says that you're a cute couple, you marry after [school level of choice] on a beach in Hawaii and build a family and a successful career. After a long and fulfilling life you retire to [dream location], where you spend the rest of your life doing [bobby]. <3:

And you hate every minute of it.

I wish my hands weren't always cold.

Granted, now they grow so hot that you need to wear steel gloves to stop things catching fire.

my hands are always abnormally warm, I mean they feel cold and I can warm my left hand with my right one.

I wish that I could have a girlfriend I like.

Granted, but the source of the creativity is drained out of the other forum games making this the only desirable place to post, resulting in various gambits and plans on such a simple game while the rest become forgotten.

I wish Alg was always a large ham instead of playing my straight man blue-oni.

Granted, but since I don't know what you are talking about nothing happens.

I wish for a pack of ninja, flesh eating, assassain pigs who will do everything I command.

Granted, but you forget to feed them, and they eat your body right down to the bones. :(

(Yes, I punned on your name intentionally.)

I wish more people would leave themselves open to bad puns like this so I could slip in and strike! :P

~D. V. "Just another dream..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, however every single one of everyone's sentences are vulnerable which forcefully elicits a bad pun making the world an unbearable place to live in :(

I wish, as a happy person who never is sad, that the weather always reflected my mood.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Granted, but it involved a huge series of downward spirals from being fired, getting kicked out of college, being evicted, and getting jailed.

I wish Alg would acknowledge that we would make a great duo.

Granted, however the addiction moves onto Pepsi, not really making much of a difference.

I wish I had a power ring like the green lantern.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Granted, but it only happens after World War III... Therefore, everything dies, and the peace can only be enjoyed by the next species to visit the planet. :boohoo:

This one wishes for World War III to never happen. |^_^|

~D. V. "WW3... Who'd have thunk it?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but due to lack of specification it was the next to post on this entire forum system.

I wish that I had better skills with the ladies, specifically getting them to go out with me.