Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

I wish for a mansion with 7,000 escalators, 3,700 floors and one elevator.

Really? Granted, but they all have a simultaneous breakdown because of both mechanical and/or power failures. This leaves you with the equivalent of The Tower Of Babel, and a very hard and long time traveling up and/or down it. :(

I wish, now that I've gotten back to being 1st-person, that I had let that "March RS BTS Lunacy"-related scream out of myself much sooner. I was so insane that not letting it out resulted in the craziness of a third-person spree. :wall:

~D. V. "We devolve to madness... We all fail..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. But you still end up talking in third-person and have to take a mental health test. You fail said test and are thrown into a padded room with a straitjacket.

I wish cars would run on something common, easily obtainable, and renewable (e.g. salt/oceanwater), instead of gasoline.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Granted. Cars now run on wood, which, while renewable to a certain point, still use nonrenewable resources to grow (And more than they give in energy, via laws of thermodynamics). The end result is that we quickly run out of wood (Because we can't grow enough to keep up with demand - Seriously, there are lots of cars and as far as I know, wood isn't efficient enough), clean water (Because growing fuel for cars end up being more important than hydration and fertile soil (Due to the same thing as trees, and later because of desertification). This leads to more of those global warming issues that Al Gore warned us about and generally ruins the lives of a lot of people.

I wish it would rain instead of just being cloudy and sort of cold.

I wish someone incredibly evil would push a button.

Granted... but nothing happens due to a miswiring of a doomsday weapon. :P

Now, I wish something incredibly silly and funny would happen, without anyone/anything getting to be any form of hurt/dead/broken. O:)

~D. V. "Mr. Nice Guy" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. Something funny would happen but it ruins the person's reputation. They don't feel hurt or broken, so it's still on the conditions.

I wish Alg was female and had to wear cosplay dresses for the rest of his her life, all provided by the Gods for no charge.

Granted, he she enjoys it in that sick twisted thing they call a mind...

I wish that I could have more time, more money, and more confidence.

Feel free to use a different corruption for each wish.

Granted, but that also means all those homicidal alien lifeforms also exist and are heading our way. Hello, Daleks! Cyborgs! Ewoks! Na'vi, etc. Extinction? Please enslave us give us some "fun".

I wish I was the master of double-entendre.

Granted. But you don't have a charger so you throw them out when they're dead.

I wish for two AA batteries that had unlimited energy.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Granted, but it's one of those nasty Assassin Gargoyles from the Doctor Who series... You can imagine what happens next, and you had better hope The Doctor has come to save you and any other innocents which that monstrosity shouldn't be killing. :(

I wish I hadn't seen that episode of Doctor Who with the Assassin Gargoyles, as well as had never seen the one with all the Meat-Eating Bugs hiding in the Library Books. :cry:

~D. V. "Welcome to the Dismal 'Doctor Who'-isms..." Devnull