Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

I wish there was some adventure that got me involved in.

Granted, but it's an adventure where you land up almost dying in order to save everyone else. It makes you never want to get into something that's going to involve that much trouble again. ;)

Now, I wish someone other than me would go revive the "First Thing That Comes To Mind" game on this forum. I really don't want to have to post after that other guy in order to wake it up. :(

~D. V. "Having a bad day, big time..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, someone comes by and knocks some more ideas into you. :P

I wish batteries ran out of power far less often. :geek:

~D. V. "So many general issues..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but you end up sucking at telling the truth. :P

I wish people wouldn't disrupt me when I'm trying new things to such an extent that I have no choice but to let them go. <_<

~D. V. "Damn recent problems..." Devnull

(p.s.: Yeah, IRL issues are affecting my posting now... Go figure......)

Granted. The price to spin the squeal is now 52 noted rune ores.

I wish I had some chicken nuggets

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted, they are Mcdonald's chicken nuggets and you are forced to watch a documentary on how they are made while eating them. (The documentary is uncut, made by a third party)

I wish that I had a job.

Granted. Everyone is now deluded into thinking a fat man in a red suit will bring presents to their kids and don't bother going to get some.

Billions of children will never be given nice things on Christmas. No one is happy because the red man is a lie.

I wish Luigi's Italian Ice came in blueberry flavor.

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Granted but in that battle Humans have developed a no-nonsense attitude to anything electronic making it so that technology has reverted back to the caveman era.

I wish Forum Games was as active as it was in the good old days.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Granted, but Chuck Norris walks up and punches you every time that you make one. :boohoo:

I wish that everyone could find a perfect balance between being a packrat and being overkill with cleanups. :geek:

~D. V. "Don't ask why I thought of that..." Devnull

In order to achieve such perfect balance, everybody had to stand perfectly still which threw of the natural balance of the planet, causing it to alter it orbit pattern and fly dangerously close to the sun...

I wish we weren't so close to the sun.

Granted. It was because you were going to go out in a blaze of glory by killing Justin Beiber then being torn to shreds by his harem.

I wish I had my Bachelor's already. Or even my Associate's ^^;

dea6a17b9c.png