Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, you gain the ability to defeat only them, no other enemies in any other game ever.

I wish I wasn't so afraid of socializing.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted. The file is intercepted by the CIA and they arrest you for solicitation and stalking.

I wish I had an ALG to cuddle with

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Granted, but due to the horrible improper grammar considering the abbreviation (a local guy is ALG, you said an ALG) ALG doesn't wish to cuddle.

I wish that I could read thoughts that are currently going through someone's mind. And only when I want and with one person at a time.

Granted, you can now read your own thoughts.

I wish I could eat donuts guilt-free

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, I enjoy my new home where anything can happen and no one can pester me about showing them IRL pics.

I wish I didn't feel sick in the mornings

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, but you end up with someone else's car crashing into your car because all of the stats on your Pendant Of Driving were far from being high enough. This prevented you from being out of the way in time, and made it so you sensed the possible crash far too late to do anything about it. As you can imagine, trouble with car insurance and hospitals ensued. :eek:

I wish I hadn't had the nightmare last night that allowed me to answer BlazeTMF's post so easily. :?

~D. V. "Talk about weird links, eh?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. You instead have the nightmare every waking moment of your life.

I wish my dad would see sense when I tell him Macs suck

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, gold prices plummet because of the influx. Along with that all items on Runescape now cost at least 100k because people are constantly taking things out of Runescape.

I wish that I could win this football game Saturday.

Granted, you win!

Moments afterward the team mascot falls on top of you in his excitement to congratulate you, and you suffocate under the sweat-matted fur

I wish I didn't require sleep.

Granted, now everyone thinks Macs suck.

I fail to see how this corrupts the wish in any way, Macs do suck

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, you now have so much fun that you break the rules and don't care. Eventually you get banned from this website.

Granted, gold prices plummet because of the influx. Along with that all items on Runescape now cost at least 100k because people are constantly taking things out of Runescape.

Doesn't really bother me, I can still make the food myself in RuneScape without buying anything.

I wish to become extremely famous for something I didn't do and the person who really did it would become homeless.

Granted. Someone eventually finds out the truth and it ends rather abruptly. Still, you're famous for cheating your way into ruining a man's life (And later your life and the lives of everyone associated with you), so there's that.

I wish I could remember the rest of the last couple of dreams I had.

You can now spy on this japanese "girl." However, she's obese and transgendered - by transgendered I mean she wants to be a guy, and gets the operation shortly after you start spying on her. Also, you have to watch the operation because [bleep] you.

I wish I had a pet, tame dragon that loved me.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

granted, your pet dragon devours your entire neighborhood prompting the national anti dragon league to murder your dragon and mount its head on their wall.

I wish for a good night sleep.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted. Eventually somebody figures out the truth and spreads it, so the only people that use it are goths and people that like the dark. They're huge fans though, and the darker world develops an incredible nightlife.

Plus, there's nothing stopping people from taking the elevator back up to the normal world.

I wish I didn't come up with the pun in the middle of this thing.

Granted. Puns no longer exist. The world becomes a much happier place.

I wish I had a lightsaber and jedi skills. And force lightning. All the force lightning.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.