Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Wish granted. Now you're dead because your brain was eaten.

I wish I had nun-chuck skills and computer hacking skills.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Granted, you accidentally use your Lord as live ammunition and he/she dies

I wish Tyrion Lannister was real

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted. But now you think he's a horrible little man who killed his father and nephew.

I wish I had an indestructible robot that would follow my commands, to the spirit of that which I ask for.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

granted, everything falls apart because kids have very short arms

i wish all stupid people were shoved into a hole they couldn't get out of

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, you enter a contest where the right answer is actually the wrong answer. You fail miserably.

I wish for a cheeseburger

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

granted, wrong kind of cheese

i wish everyone in the known universe was happy.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, however the universe you know is a computer generated delusion.

I wish for making a very important discovery that progressed mankind by several thousand years.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Granted, despite your lack of a wish, you fall into a sewer hole, fulfilling your dreams of being rich (from the insurance payout) but cannot spend it

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Granted, you receive a book entitled "Two More Wishes"

The quality is on par with "50 Shades of Grey"

I wish I never got acne

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted. You have a unibrow instead.

I wish I had ALL THE LADIES.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Granted, but they all kick you in the middle and walk away. This forces you to get a sex change, because your male parts in your middle no longer function properly and you're already singing soprano due to the damage. :shock:

I wish the world's economy would be a lot better than it currently is. :pray:

~D. V. "Off the extremes..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

The economy for most of the world is fine, but you're horribly in dept and are probably about to have half your possessions repossessed.

I wish I had sword fighting skills.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Granted, she's actually the T1000 and kills you

I wish for soda

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted. You now have a computer chip in your possession but still have your ordinary human brain.

I wish I didn't get such sad feels every night

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted. However drinking it every day causes you to grow younger, and since you drink it every day you eventually turn into an eternal baby.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

The genie doesn't know what you want so he grants you the ability to shit fire. However, your body is not fire proof so next time you're at the bathroom you shit fire and are seriously injured because of it.

I wish for a huge roller coaster in my garden that wouldn't break, stop working or anything like that. Then I'd ride it at least once a day.