Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted. An elephant lands on you to stop you from botching it.

I wish I found the right woman for me. So very ronery.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted but you only get two choices, grifalroos and scarabites.

I wish I hadn't lost interest in Rs while closer to maxing than I've ever been

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Granted. You have huge interesting in RS, and suddenly find yourself with lvl 120 dg, lvl 99 in all other stats except one. Then Jagex releases 120 in all skills and that's now the maxed cape req. GG.

I wish someone would make be a sandwich. A edible and in no way poisoned or tainted sandwich.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

You think of the most epic wish in the world, but because it gets corrupted it causes thousands to suffer and die.

Holy shit that was dark. I wish I came up with a less dark response.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Granted. Except you get an even darker corruption, causing you to go mad and kill everyone.

I wish I had some ice cream

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, but Jackie Chan comes along and swaps it out for some V8 Juice. :D

I wish I had instead come up with something I could have put to Freddie Wong's name. :rolleyes:

~D. V. "And the emotes/smileys just keep coming..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. You come up with the idea that Freddie Wong came and ate his ice cream. But now you've made Freddie Wong mad, so you are cursed that whenever you try to eat ice cream, he will show up and eat it, then disappear.

I wish I had a pet squid. Preferably a giant one, with an even gianter-tank to put it in.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

granted, for some reason a sperm whale appears in the tank and they have a giant fight...wait that isnt a bad thing that would be awesome. i wish that too

i wish i could figure out a way to corrupt the last wish

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted. The fourth wall breaks down and this thread breaks the laws of time and space, causing the universe to simultaneously explode and implode.

I wish I had a giant beast I could ride around town that has the size and speed of a car.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Granted, but you find yourself tired enough to sleep before you can eat dinner, every evening from now on. :o

I wish I could really hold both the "Ultimate Question To Life, The Universe, And Everything" and the "Ultimate Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything" in my head at the same time without any ill effects occurring at all to anyone/everyone/anything/everything... And no, you can't take your pick on that, because all the parts apply simultaneously. If you're wondering why I want this, let's just say I have want/need of a better view of the big picture of existence itself... :ugeek:

~Mr. D. V. "I know... I'm probably asking for too much." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. A filing cabinet falls on your head.

I wish for the novel "Two More Wishes" by A Local Guy

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, you've rediscovered your own thoughts.

I wish I wasn't always so hungry.

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted. Due to the positioning of your new "eyes," your depth perception is completely gone, and you crab walk right off a cliff thinking you still had room to walk.

I wish all actions in the world were punctuated by a sound effect bubble, a la comics of old.

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, you go nuts when every time you try to type something "click, click, click" pops up around you.

I wish that I could have the time to do everything I wanted in a day.

Granted. The day never ends. It is eternal.

I wish I had an iron man suit. One that was tailored to suit me.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png