Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but you survive as a zombie because your gun doesn't work in a zombiepocalypse where you were not immune to the airborne virus that brought it on in the first place. Therefore, your gun stopped working because it didn't recognize you anymore. :?

I wish I knew what game it is that Bonez is talking about. :-s

~D. V. "Always finding exception-loaded situations..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but the show ends up sucking badly during all 500 seasons, and airs content that prevents it from being shown on non-"pay-per-view" channels. This prevents you from watching it as well, which at least has the bright side of your brain having not been dropped in the mental equivalent of deadly lava. ;)

Now, I wish that TheBlazikenMaster/BlazeTheMovieFan wouldn't skip out on us in the "You're Banned"/"You're Fired" games whenever nobody is able to figure out a good way to reply to them in this thread. (Hell, this whole dang reply sucks, and it's nowhere close to my usual quality just because I'm trying to revive this game again!) :anxious:

~D. V. "...grasping at straws for more ideas to use in here..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. However, because the post is unreadable, your wish cannot be granted anymore, so it becomes readable again. The Corrupt a Wish genie gets stressed and frustrated over this, so he just goes to the bar for a drink.

I wish I could have a drinking contest with said genie and win.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Granted, now your entire liver needs replacing. And no one wants to donate a lobe.

I wish I could eat whatever I wanted without having to worry about gaining weight

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted. You're an undiagnosed type 1 diabetic >_>

I.E. me when I was 18.

I wish I could read books from the future.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Granted. Welcome to Reddit/Stumbleupon/4chan

I wish I would stop draggin my ass and max already

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Granted, but it makes you get royally bored of RuneScape, causing you to quit before you ever hit 200M in all skills and/or max your gp stack out. :boohoo:

I wish I could do many things much faster. :mellow:

~D. V. "Oh well, the mayhem's gonna ensue anyway..." Devnull

Granted, you accidently spill coffee on it and it shortcircuits, causing it to delete all of your save games. You fix the keyboard but have to reboot...

I wish that I could have better time management skills.

Granted, you now see the past, present, and future all at once, go insane, and fling yourself into the Big Bang.

I wish I had a source of unlimited energy

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, you somehow scored a Letter grade on a Numerically graded test (a la SAT's), causing the world to explode.

I wish I had some pizza

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted. He gets frustrated that you don't follow his advice and an hero's with your magical gun.

I wish someone returned the slab

dea6a17b9c.png

Wolves eat you.

I wish I wasn't tired.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Granted, you now have a rare form of insomnia that will kill you unless you keep posting in Forum Games.

I wish Navel oranges were always in season

dea6a17b9c.png