Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but it turns the sunlight green. :P

I really wish I knew what to wish for here, and preferably that couldn't be corrupted by the person to post after me. #-o

~D. V. "D'oh!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but all the components are faulty and the whole damned thing explodes as soon as you switch it on.

I wish Dragon Age 3 was out already.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted. It has a fatal error in it that causes the game to crash and never restart. The issue remains unaddressed in future patches.

I wish I had no homework.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I wish I was the sexiest god of them all.

Granted, but Narcissus comes along as a Greek deity and kills you dead in order to regain the throne of 'most sexy'... Sounds like a seat you shouldn't have stolen. :-?

I wish that no one (including myself) had to deal with a gut that is overly bloody, mega-messy, and massively time-wasting... Also, that no person's insides ever got constipated to the point of that same person's death, either. :-X

~D. V. "I hope you didn't eat shortly before reading this!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but your shapeshifts go awfully slowly, and are reminiscent of the Eddie Murphy version of "The Nutty Professor"... This results in rather goofy imagery until you've completed your shapeshift. :P

Now, since I'm short on wishes, I wish for the next poster to post their wish below. :-?

~D. V. "LOL-ville, right?" Devnull

Granted. But he's a heavy drinker and hates the world, and burns the house down.

I wish Verizon Fios was available in my area.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted. You get erased from existence and nobody noticed. In your place is someone named Ylotlofsky, a person everyone legitimately adores.

I wish my brother was erased from existence too.

Granted, you get phased into another dimension where you can't interact with anything from this dimension, but you can see all of it for the rest of your unlucky life. Sucks, doesn't it? <_<

Now, I wish that my cell phone lost calls far less of the time than it does now. :wall:

~D. V. "From one bad day to another..." Devnull