Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

...well then the threads aren't interesting, are they?

Granite, but FF gets a really bad automatic spellchecker and no one can figure out how to disable it.

I wish smoothies were sufficient nutrition.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Granite, but FF gets a really bad automatic spellchecker and no one can figure out how to disable it.

FireFox already kind of has this issue. BTW, nice rocky pun. :geek:

I wish smoothies were sufficient nutrition.

Granted, but they taste terrible due to the ingredients chosen, even though they have perfect nutrition. :-X

Now... I wish corporations had never made badly-coded updates that made people paranoid about using the manufacturer's update systems and files. <_<

~D. V. "Life sucks, eh?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Thank you, but it's not my error.

Granted, they no longer update.

I wish I could come up with a wish.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

(How could you possibly not say "Granted, but it gets corrupted"?)

Granted, but they're going to have to go through much red tape to have designs approved of, and it will be decades before the construction starts.

I wish I could waterbend, and cannot have it taken away.

Granted, but if you're going to use that logic Oak dies (his heart gives out) and Ash gives up because he's like 22? Shouldn't he be studying or working?

I wish I could learn my history notes faster,

Granted, but he is no longer a Mary Sue, has realistic flaws, and is portrayed more human-like to where he is easier to relate to.

I wish I had something to do in real life.

Granted, but it causes Alg to put an insanely permanent restraining order on you because they don't like being with non-straight people... This unluckily causes you, Lokie, to get jailed and fined because you came within 50 miles of him and/or any member of his family. :shame:

I wish I knew how to take the sadistic nature out of Lokie for a good month or two, as well as cause them to want to change their forum display name. :P

~D. V. "In a 'gun somebody down' mood..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, except 1) My sadist side is running around free to act on impulse and 2) I cannot name change until September. Interesting case where the corrupting is the result of the wisher and just me interpreting the logic holes.

I wish I was an amazing chef.

Granted, but the real Loki comes along and pwns the hell out of you. Loki even decides to take your clothes off and tie you to the side of a tree. :ph34r:

Now, I wish someone would update the thread title to reflect that we're over 8.4K wishes corrupted. :P

~D. V. "You know this wish is begging to happen." Devnull

Granted, but thread gets locked on accident.

I wish that the other Loki would continue further. I like where this is going.

PS: I didn't know you were capable of that posting, DV. I like it.