Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, you receive a spiffy tuxedo with the Iron Man colors sewn onto it. Hey, you asked for a tailor, not a smith.

I wish I hadn't eaten so much at Flannigan's.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted, that doesn't stop you from eating a lot at another restaurant.

I wish for a helicopter with autopilot and the chopper would NEVER crash, get damaged, be out of gas, or anything like that. Then I'd ask the chopper to fly me to Australia. Then I'd sit back, relax and wait patiently to get to Australia. I'm a very patient man. I can wait a month if I have to.

Granted. The chopper is slower than a limping snail. And you neglected to pack enough rations to last the very very long trip. You eat your pilot, and knowing nothing of flying choppers, you plummet into the ocean.

I wish I could get

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRaWnd3LJfs

unstuck in my head.

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Granted, but you end up with the infamous RickRoll stuck in your head. :lol:

I wish there was more of a particular anime series, which I tripped over on accident, to watch. :-w

~D. V. "Why'd the RickRoll come to mind?!?!?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you now have Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann looping in your head forever.

I wish I wish I was a fish

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, but because it is a strange phenomenon it garners the attention of the scientists who chop it up to take back to their research lab.

I wish I could.... you know.... do that. Not this but that.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Granted, you can that, but then that becomes this and you can't do it anymore so then you start doing that again until it turns into this.

I wish that I could figure out a way to gain more time in a day without losing sleep.

granted, he promptly disappears again.

i wish for a snow storm.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted. The planet is now a giant snowball.

I wish I had a penny

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, but you still can't download anything because the quality of the connection isn't stable. :eek:

I wish I could do a better job of keeping this thread and the "You're Fired" game both awake and alive. :?

~D. V. "Dang..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but in the corrupt a wish game, everyone ignored the above wish and only makes their own wish, making the game not fun anymore, and in the fired game people forget to say where from, making it a ripoff of the banned game.

I wish the powepuff girls would save me the next time I fall off a cliff.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but Buttercup insults you for the next week. :eek:

I wish I could move a bit faster on Daemonheim Dungeon floors without sacrificing anything else. :-k

~D. V. "Feeling the slows..." Devnull

Granted. You're a decrepit mummified corpse with the barest glint of sentience.

I wish I had more pickles

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted... you're now a Sour Puss. :-#

I wish my brain hadn't just timed out while trying to think of a wish. :wall:

~D. V. "ZZZzzz... *snork* ... Damnit." Devnull

Granted. You now own a golf course where everything is made of caramel.

I wish my Gofannon amulet had more charges :(

dea6a17b9c.png