Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, all drink coca-cola now as it is that healthy but still has sugar and rots their teeth out.

I wish that I had the ability to make money through tasks i do anyway.

Granted, you're so rich and greedy that you spend all your money on a on a useless one of a kind jewel that nobody else wants.

I wish that my tablet worked better on tif.

Granted, Bill Gates buys your lame excuses to support the dumb.

(don't take offence, just the first good corruption that i could think of.)

I wish that a tif mod would lose the ability to banhammer me because of this post.

Granted... Unfortunately, Silverion becomes aware of this and uses his Golden BanMasterAxe on you. :ohnoes:

I wish I could find a good new F2P game to play... RuneScape sucks now to the tune of my entire bank not having proper value. :(

~D. V. "Chasing an out-of-reach ghost..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but the government confiscates it so that they can pay off the national debt. :eek:

I wish "MechWarrior 2" Windows Version could be played without errors on Windows XP and up. :evil:

~D. V. "Mad over compatibility limits..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, now all new games can only be played on windows 98 and back without errors.

I wish that I could have a music playlists of all my favorites downloaded on my PC right now.

Granted, you spend all your time smoking up a storm and getting tattoos.

I wish I wasn't hooked on forum surfing and that feeling of elation when a new post is made.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Granted, you're now addicted to something you really REALLY REALLY hate!!!!!!!!! But you can't help but to keep on doing it.

I wish every single famous landmark in the world such as Mt. Rushmore, wall of China, The Eiffel Tower, etc. would belong to me, then I'd make profit off of them. :twisted:

Granted, but ALL the governments which those landmarks exist near to decide to take them away from you by eminent domain. :rolleyes:

I wish distances weren't so hard to travel. <_<

~D. V. "Not enjoying the leg-ache..." Devnull

Granted, you get the ability to teleport, however every time you do you get a headache, you still are able to travel easily, but the headache gets more powerful every time you teleport.

I wish Sami Eruke would realize how much of an idiot he is.

[hide]Yeah, I'll admit this wish is probably just random and not very creative.[/hide]

Granted, you run out of oxygen while on the return trip and then suffucate.

I wish that I had some capital.

You accounted for buying things like Microsoft and America in with the whole nothing left to buy thing, right?

Granted. You get a few bricks from the White House as well as some street in Paris, a jar of Swedish dirt from Stockholm, and some poorly made soup made in Moscow. To seal the deal, a few more items come to you later: A set of old dentures from a man in Beijing, a school uniform of some student (male) from Tokyo, and a very angry Funnel Web Spider from Sydney.

I wish I could dispel any illusions (including metaphorical ones like lies) in a 100 ft radius and not be caught. That way, I can observe in amusement at people falling apart from being unable to lie or hide a thing in front of certain people.

Granted. Your mind (and by extension, sight) is now forever fixated to the most inappropriate spot on every person you meet. Have fun not coming off as creepy and awkward figure in Public!

I wish Santa Claus would realize that the North Pole is far from a practical choice for a base of operations concerning international affairs.

(Also I don't see that as a "corruption", Blaze)

Granted, but it unfortunately meant that Santa Claus had to build an insanely huge base under your house. Now, every Christmas Eve, your house flips over 90 degrees to reveal a sled-launching cannon. This results in everything and everyone in your home getting flung over in the direction that the house tilts, you included. Almost needless to say, you end up in the hospital for Christmas Day and the 6 weeks following. :twisted:

I wish I could come up with more wishes easily, but that's not my actual wish. No, my actual wish is that the next poster would please post their wish, because my twisted mind didn't show up with much of a wish at all right now. -.-

~D. V. "I brought twisted thoughts, but had nothing to spark the next set..." Devnull