Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted but this trickster mod changes it back.

I wish Forum Games was the thriving community it was back then.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Granted, but it involves bad things happening to you that I can't speak about on this forum. :o

I wish @Star. would render the part of her after-post forum siggy that is near-impossible to read on the Tip.It Forum Theme much more readable than it currently happens to be now. :(

~D. V. "Not enjoying drag-select..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you are stuck inside until the snow stops since the show is so big it covers your house.

Which is 5 years from now.

I wish to be in the guinness world records as the guy who drinks most coke a week. And no matter what happened to me I would NEVER have any health problems.

Granted, but now you're in immense debt from buying the drinks, nobody remembers, and the only thing you have to show is a certificate that is soon lost in a fire. A week later: a guy beats your title.

I could do with a cold bottle of Coca Cola. I wish for some Vanilla Coke.

granted everyone is happy except you.

i wish that everything was exactly the way it was

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but you and your duplicates all get into an argument of some kind, and you all knock each other around so much that all of you land up in the hospital for 9 months. Unfortunately, this sucks up so many rooms at the hospital that it runs up an evilly large hospital bill that you can never repay without working 157 full-time jobs for the next 3 years after that. :twisted:

I wish real life humans were a lot harder to kill and/or harm, such that people who do evil things wouldn't find it worthwhile to do them anymore. Yeah, this includes not being as vulnerable to getting even the least bit harmed by a nuclear weapon. :geek:

~D. V. "Yes, the "and" and "or" must both apply." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted! However the news isn't actual special, they just called in special in order to get attention.

I wish I was a Planeswalker.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

granted you fall off the wing of the plane to your death. (after reading part of the wikipedia article still not sure, so yeah my granting still makes more sense to me)

i wish that the floors of my enemies were coated in lego so that when they step on it they get hurt.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but you end up with all the hairs on your body turning as black as night itself, causing you to scare yourself in the mirror because you now look like a freaky over-haired caveman. :blink:

I wish the system requirements for many PC games these days weren't so freaking high. :(

~D. V. "Talk about stuff gone wrong, eh?" Devnull

granted you find some flavorless rum and a can of coke. but you are not allowed to drink it because the popo says so

i wish for an oreo.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

You get your oreo but find that it is poisoned. After abandoning it, it somehow comes to life and forces itself down your throat, and you die of being squished by a house for some reason.

I wish for a time paradox.

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

Granted, you get stuck in a world of nothingness because of it, and can't do anything there since nothing is there.

I wish someone would reply to the get to know you thread. I do miss when that thread was active. I doubt someone will really reply to it now, but it was worth a shot.