Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, your tongue burns up from the speed it has to move, your body follows as the flames spread. (whole new meaning to blazethemoviefan)

I wish that I needed no more than 2 hours of sleep each night.

Granted, but it doesn't account for the sleep you would need beyond taking a restroom break, then falling back into bed and sleeping for another 6 hours so that you could do other things. :twss:

I wish that my brain could multitask both more and better, without any form whatsoever of something negative happening due to it. :angry:

~D. V. "Hopefully I've made that non-corruptible." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but you will get stabbed... a lot. Poisoned knives too at that.

I wish I could craft a third option when the other two are too difficult or hindering to decide, and this option would be free of consequence.

granted, you cant hear what you think say because a plane flys over.

i wish for a double stuffed oreo to appear in my hand

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted. The Vast Derping occurs all across the universe for a good 30 seconds. And in that 30 seconds, you realize the people are still smarter than you.

I wish people would keep to their damn promises more often.

Granted, the forum falls apart as most of the server is devoted to hosting the massively over sized thread while it is be posted in every 5-10 seconds.

I wish that I had the power of a true photographic memory, never forgetting a thing that I've done, seen, or heard.

Granted, you burn down your house, everyone in it, your neighbourhood, and the entire town. Afterwards you are hunted down by the US government who take you to a lab where you are poked and prodded in many bad ways.

I wish that I could have some cash.