Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but you go insane trying to find out how... Creepy things ensue. :ohnoes:

I wish we had a 37-hour day that was actually 13 real hours longer than our current 24-hour day, with longer day and night times so we could do everything we wanted, including sleeping as long as we really need to. :D

~D. V. "In need of more time..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

granted all you can turn into a is a wet rag

i wish that the pile of Oreos beside me was slightly more double stuffed with the Oreo cream filling

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, they become double stuffed but you only get half the cookie, and all the frosting is soft and melty so it gets all over your hands and makes them sticky.

(hard to corrupt)

I wish that I didn`t feel so tired right now.

Granted, you feel very angry instead.

I knew I said I wasn't gonna recycle an old wish. But I still wanna play this game goddamn it, and since I can't think of something new I have to recycle an old wish. I will probably get the same results, but goddamn it.

I wish the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus would go to a boxing match every Monday.

Hopefully I will be able to think of something new soon.

Granted, but your current AntiVirus (and any you change to) make your link feel only as fast as it is now, if it doesn't decide to just flat choke and sputter to total 2000-ping death. :?

I wish the AntiVirus that we had to upgrade to from an older version here happened to have a setting that enabled it to scan more passively, so that the link (and the rest of the computer) wouldn't be so choked/slow/problematic. :wall:

~D. V. "In hate of when security and usability fail to be balanced..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

granted. you have x ray vision only past the first layer of clothing. all you can see is partially naked old people

I wish i could get more restful sleep.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, 4chan takes your avatar image and you become very similar to the "I can count to potato" meme.

I wish someone would give me a massage

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted, someone inexperienced gives you a massage and it hurts a lot.

I don't know what the hell happened to me. I used to be so creative when it came to making wishes. But now I can't think of any new one. Oh, man. I really wish I would start becoming creative again.

This is no joke, I have really ran of ideas, so I can't really make a wish without recycling an old one. And we all want creativity in this thread, don't we?

Granted, your voice now fluctuates wildly and without control. Sometimes you sound like Darth Vader, sometimes you sound like a midget from Borderlands.

I wish I had some chicken mcnuggets. *drool*

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Granted, but the database in your head grows so large that you end up forgetting it all again. #-o

I wish I could get my thoughts down through my fingers to the keyboard much more quickly and quietly. :-k

~D. V. "I probably need a quieter keyboard that lasts a long time, right?" Devnull

Granted. Han Solo shoots them both first.

I wish Admiral Ackbar was a Jedi

dea6a17b9c.png

Granted, no more great Admiral though as he is killed in the original slaughter by Anakin.

I wish that I had more motivation to do what needed to be done instead of what I felt like doing.