Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but nobody will hire you.

Also, I wouldn't mind shelling out a bit for even a used copy.

I wish my family would revoke the idiotic idea of having a dog and get rid of it from the house. Can't think at all with such an idiotic animal bothering everyone.

Granted. The gun is also in love with you, and believes it shouldn't use its bullets on anyone but you. And its an animate object of its own now.

I wish the lego space orks didn't go around bear-armed. By which I mean they don't wear anything covering their sleeves.

EDIT: I also wished their official name was space orks instead of alien avengers.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Granted. They instead now use literal bear-arms, and come to life and maul you to death with them. (The word you were looking for is bare :3)

I wish I had an infinite supply of Pepsi Max and mashed potatoes and Mac n cheese.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted, but the solid food turns into a brick in your gut, and the Pepsi rips a hole in the side of it. You should have asked for infinite of your favorite vegetable as well, so you could digest all of it properly. :shame:

I wish my body hadn't tried to fall asleep while writing this post. :evil:

~D. V. "Plus an insta-tick-off now..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, the year changes to 1989 yet it is still the year after this one meaning that you can't see that in theatres and we have the same technolodgy.

I wish that I had more time to do things, because of no longer needing sleep or suffering ill effects because of that.

Granted, because an elephant made "Squished Cherry" out of you. :boohoo:

I wish mental sanity and alcohol could mix. :unsure:

~D. V. "An alcohol intolerant..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, it goes the way of paganism. Along with that you were crucifixed by other religions for having all that power and them disproving it.

I wish that I could do way less procrasination.

Granted, you are buried under tons of the stuff.

Damn now I wish I had some ice cream.

• Like 1

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted, but it is in Spider Legs flavor.

I wish FG had a nice lounge to enjoy a serving of bacon, biscuits, and toast each morning. It's an ideal way to start off a day filled with broken dreams and trolling.

granted. it gets eaten by your imaginary pet unicorn

i wish that the thread name would get updated. (but i doubt it will be)

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~