Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted. Said wish causes you to go "Why didn't I think of that?" and you later fall into madness and despair over your inability to think of good wishes.

I wish for a few sheets of aluminum foil.

Granted. Your wild imagination leads to outfits that are cool, but too impractical to actually wear. You end up killing yourself when attempting to put one on.

No wish here, move along, nothing to see.

In a rare instance of a paradox in a wish, the wish-granting being explodes in confusion. Unfortunately, a stream of wild and rabid monkeys spit out and proceed to target you with all of their fury at their entity's death.

I wish I was BFFs with Cthulhu.

Granted, but unfortunately he turns out to be the "T-800 Terminator" instead, and kills you with Machine Guns. :(

I wish many anime shows came in English, instead of just English Subtitles. :wall:

~D. V. "Getting The Subtitle Blues..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

granted, shortly afterwards yo go blind

i wish it wasnt so hot outside

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but now it's freezing cold. You need to specify your choice of temperature better. :twss:

I wish I could touch the outer shell (...if the item hasn't been opened up when I go to check it...) and/or any parts of an electronic device, and always know exactly what's gone wrong with it. :geek:

~D. V. "Of course, that's providing it has a problem in the first place..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but then you troll someone who has the ability to kill ghosts. They stab you with their ghost-killing blade, sending you to hell for eternity because you trolled people. :boohoo:

I wish I could see a version of Death Note where Kira (Light Yagami) actually succeeded in killing Near (Nate River) and Mello (Mihael Keehl) along with 'L' (L Lawliet), AND successfully created the world he wanted to. It just seems like something was left out, not getting to see an ending like that. :pray:

~D. V. "I know I'm asking a bit much, but..." Devnull

Granted, you are multi-talented chef in making great food for zombies.

However, you don't find any zombies.

I wish Microsoft would run out of business, I'm serious what they did to XBox One was horrible.

And no, reversing their decision doesn't excuse them for doing this shit in the first place.

Granted. Microsoft goes out of business, and everything they've ever produced or helped to produce eventually disappears. People then found out it was your wish that caused all this, so they gather in a mob and torture you for making Apple the new standard.

I wish magic existed.

I wish the world could only speak in double entendres.

Granted, but everyone dies in laughter caused by all the double-entendres being too funny. :boohoo:

I wish I could remember what I was going to wish for, because I can't remember now what it was. :oops:

~D. V. "Go figure, eh?" Devnull