Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

I wish that every time some random guy in the US got money, it would be redirected towards me. I love ruining a person's life so he can't get money. :twisted:

Also, try to be original with your corruption. I don't wanna be arrested or something cliché like that.

Granted, but you land up sucking up every inch of money in the entire world's economy instead. This results in the entire world (USA included) switching to a moneyless economy, and makes all of your money worthless forever. Now you've got a ton of useless money just sitting around and taking up space where you could have had other, more worthwhile things. :twisted:

I wish internet browser makers (Google - Chrome, Opera, Apple - Safari, Mozilla - Firefox, Microsoft - Internet Explo(r/d)er) would quit trying to force everyone to have their tabs on the top of the browser window. There are many of us out there who have grown up with our tabs separating the browser controls from the web pages. Having this change forced in our faces is flatly wrong, and there are even those who started out with the tabs up top that don't want them there. (BTW, as a footnote, Mozilla originally said that the choice would be in the user's hands, and yet they're going exactly opposite of that direction!) You know what they say... "If it isn't broke, DON'T 'fix' it!!!" :ugeek:

~Mr. D. V. "One from the old school..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but the new layout is just different enough that it screws with your muscle memory, and you eventually wish for it to be reverted back. But the new version doesn't meet your standards, so you're stuck with this until they update it again. It's currently in development hell.

I wish I had some courage in me.

Granted, but you left them without much to say. (Yeah, I know, not much of an ability to corrupt this one.) :rolleyes:

I wish it were possible to reset a 'DVD Drive' to 'Region-Free Mode'. It just isn't fair that paying legitimate customers have to suffer because of pirates that always get around all the crap anyway! The only people getting hurt are the ones that really shouldn't be getting hurt! :ugeek:

~D. V. "And I'm one of the ones who shouldn't be hurt..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, however you said "DVD drive" not "Blu-Ray Drive", meaning that blu-rays still have these restrictions.

I wish for a Pulp Fiction Blu-Ray. Don't worry I have two blu-ray players, one for American Blu-Rays and one for Europian Blu-Rays so playing the disc won't be a problem.

(Okay, Blaze, I now use the big hole you left open for me! :twisted: ...)

Granted, however you said "DVD drive" not "Blu-Ray Drive", meaning that blu-rays still have these restrictions.

I wish for a Pulp Fiction Blu-Ray. Don't worry I have two blu-ray players, one for American Blu-Rays and one for Europian Blu-Rays so playing the disc won't be a problem.

Granted, but the Blu-Ray you receive happens to be coded with a region marker that's completely and utterly incompatible with both of your Blu-Ray Drives. :ugeek:

(I told you that you left me a big hole!)

I wish for all optical drives for computers/consoles/etc. to not have region-limiting parts in their hardware/software/firmware. Again, It just isn't fair that paying legitimate customers have to suffer because of pirates that always get around all the crap anyway! The only people getting hurt are the ones that really shouldn't be getting hurt! :shame:

~Mr. D. V. "Is this a better wish build?" Devnull

Granted, but somebody breaks it into pieces over your head, so you get a "broken dish"... Unfortunately, you collapse to the floor unconscious from the blow of the impact to your head for several hours, and don't find out until then. :P

I wish for an unharmed apple. :)

~D. V. "We're going to need a different dish for it, though." Devnull

granted you can only speak in foreign languages, every one hates you

I wish for a rainstorm

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I wish wishes were less exploitable.

Granted, but it makes the wish-granting-and-corrupting genie a whole hell of a lot more mad at you for making their existence so much horribly and insanely harder. :shame:

I wish thermostats for A.C./Heating units had the ability to set separate Minimum and Maximum temperature limits. That way, the temperature in the house could vary just a little bit without causing a ton of extra electricity usage when such wouldn't be needed. :geek:

~D. V. "Can use the A.C./Heating here, but don't need it being self-excessive..." Devnull

i wish for more genies!

Granted, but then you end up with all those genies fighting over who gets to grant and/or corrupt wishes, which results in no further wishes ever being granted again. Congratulations, and shame on you, because you've just killed this forum game. :shame:

I wish for someone else to find a way to revive this forum game. :P

~D. V. "Stalled In Stop..." Devnull

Granted, but since they rush it the road turns out to be worse than it was before. Meaning driving there is very uncomfortable.

I wish to be at an intentional airport for the first time in my life.

NOTE: I said intentional airport, not international airport. What's an intentional airport? Well you decide.

I wish this wish doesn't get granted.

An atomic bomb appears and drops itself on you, resulting in you and the nearby 50-mile radius being radioactive for the next 100 years. :twisted:

I wish today hadn't been so screwed up IRL... :wall:

~D. V. "Yeah, 'f'it hit the 'sh'an..." Devnull