Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Since no one else corrupted this wish, I guess I'll have to do it.

Granted. He then Force-chokes you for making him look like a fool. Before you could die, though, you wake up to find that it was all just a dream.

I wish this movie would be out in London, Ontario theaters sooner. I want to know what happens!

granted, it was terrible, you want your money back

I wish that my internet connection was not as terrible as it is

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but it's a whole lot worse, like 56Kbps internet. :twisted:

I wish both DRM and the DMCA would die a horrible death, and that absolutely nothing ever takes their places. :ugeek:

~D. V. "Enjoying the emotes..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because they do. It's so horrible, in fact, that even you are left sickened by it, but your own wish prevents you from atoning, as your actions would have started the process to create perfectly reasonable, non-intrusive, and (most importantly) effective systems to take their place. Sadly, few mainstream publishers feel safe releasing products without the insurance them, so digital media as a whole suffers.

I wish for a better wish than this one.

Granted, but the moment you post that wish your internet connection goes down, and by the time it goes back up you forget all about it.

I wish for the following things:

Playstation 3

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto V

Oh and by the way I have a perfectly good flat TV in my office, good luck corrupting this wish. ;-)

I wish for the ability to steal wishes, without the corruption that follows.

Granted, but you end up with so many spare wishes that you have tons of female Genies/Djinns glomming onto you, fighting over who should be nearest you, and all wanting you to make wishes.  Unfortunately, they're all married, and you've totally ended up with no idea what to wish for anymore because of all the overkill prompting that occurs every so often.  This results in their now extremely jealous husbands all showing up, pummelling you into the dirt because they all want their wives back, and making you wish that you had never tried this wish in the first place.  In turn, that causes everything that happened since you made that wish to be undone, including your own memory of making that wish.  However, you're left with this sickening feeling that you should never try to make that wish, but you don't know that it would be happening again. :wacko:

I wish we would all quit leaving each other feeling sick to our stomachs over various wishes. :-X

~D. V. "Short on creativity while making a wish..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. Now we all end up making each other seething with rage over the various wishes. And it turns out the reason you felt sick to your stomach was because of food poisoning, not from all these corruptions.

I wish... I wish...

No wish here, move along.

[spoiler=Sorry, there was nothing here]僕とけいやくして、魔法少女になってよ!

Yeah, I lied. So what? You should've seen this coming. /人 ‿‿ 人\

Granted, but now the entire human race finds theirselves having to bake food before it will become reasonably edible, and only a select group of humans can actually stand being near baking ovens most of the time.  This results in a massive food shortage where many people end up dying from lack of food, and wars start because countries are trying to get their hands on as many people who can bake safely as they possibly can.  In the end, there is a mere micro-fraction of people left on the planet, most of which can bake safely, but many of the human race's necessary genetic evolutions have been lost in the pool of dead people.  Aliens finally come along, but humanity hasn't evolved far enough to deal with them, and the human race gets destroyed in a planet-wide war started by the aliens' disgust of the human species' condition.  Goodbye, cruel world. :ph34r:

I wish I knew why I have this feeling like @Erika may know of something I've been watching?  Just check out the hide tags in their (I'd say he or she, but they don't show their gender!) post up there, which I'll re-quote here (as well as strip most of the color formatting, and eliminate two hide levels) for reference... :?

I wish... I wish...

[spoiler=Sorry, there was nothing here]僕とけいやくして、魔法少女になってよ!
Yeah, I lied. So what? You should've seen this coming. /人 ‿‿ 人\

~Mr. D. V. "Apparently, I'm on 'creepy overload' right now..." Devnull

I wish for cake. Nobody can get mad at cake, right?

Granted, but before you can eat a bite, the police all come by for a snack and eat it all up. :twss:

<*looks at the link*> ... Nope, wrong anime.  No offense intended, but that's a relief that you don't know. ;)

And FYI, I'm a she, TYVM. As if the name and avatar weren't enough of a giveaway. Pretty sure guys are named Erik/Eric instead.

Sorry, I try not to make assumptions about gender, unless it's directly displayed on the left-hand side in the mini-profile.  Again, no offense intended. :(

Well, in that case, I'll have to make a ridiculous wish for the both of us. :twisted:

I wish that Erika and I both had a really tasty, non-poisoned, doesn't-look-like-junk, nicely-sized ice cream sundae in a nicely-sized bowl with a usable-sized spoon to eat the ice cream, and that there is one of those in each of our pairs of hands, as well as that nobody steals them from us before we get to eat them. :thumbsup:

~Mr. D. V. "And here's me with a catch-up drive-by wishing!" Devnull

(p.s.: I do know how to work around ninja attempts!)

Granted. You now have 12300 pairs of hands (each with appropriate ice cream) and your heart gives out because of the 10000+ extra metres of arteries :(.

I wish I had 99 divination :(.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Granted. But then I walk out on you before you could start eating. And I left you with the bill.

And Blaze, if ALG and DVD hadn't ninja'd this, here's what I would've said for you:

Granted. I now wish for Blaze to get robbed, brutally assaulted, and then stabbed in the back and left to die on some poorly lit street. And because it's so dark out, no one sees you and as a result, you get run over by a truck. Your body ends up being found in the sewers. Now are you happy that I made a wish?

The reason I don't make many wishes is because there's a phrase called "be careful what you wish for". And that I take more delight in coming up with ways to corrupt wishes than making them.

EDIT: I wish people would stop ninja'ing before I could post.

I wish I had 99 divination :(.

Granted, but you encounter a bug that gets your account rolled back because you didn't know that 500 other people were using it to abuse the game, and you lose your 99 divination. :(

Granted. But then I walk out on you before you could start eating. And I left you with the bill.

Meanie ( :P )... At least I'm using my bank card from another galaxy, and somehow it works here.  That and our bowls are styrofoam with plastic spoons, so at least you're not robbing the outdoor restaurant. :twss:

EDIT: I wish people would stop ninja'ing before I could post.

Granted, but it ends up making the forums slow, as everyone leaves a ton of time between others' posts.  In result, no games ever move fast, the forum gets boring, and everyone ultimately leaves, never to return.  Congratulations, you just killed Tip.It Forums! :wall:

I wish I could find a good :arrow: UserStyles.org skin for my activity throbber that didn't have any adverse effects on the rest of the browser's various functions. :-k

~D. V. "Dealing with the frustrations..." Devnull

Granted. You get your cake back. But before you could eat it, you get headchomped by an Eldritch Abomination. And your family witnessed the whole scene happen.

You should've kept a calm head and made a better wish.

I wish Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen didn't have this stupid "fill out PokeDex for items" requirement.

EDIT: Granted, the new requirement is to train each Pokémon to level 100.

Originally intended for Alg:

[hide]Granted, considering the fact that some police officers are abusive and abuse their power, they do something far far worse, something so bad mentioning it would be too brutal for this message board.

[/hide]

I wish I wasn't so disappointed with Pokémon X. I mean seriously, there are only three Pokémon I like, (Delphox, Aegislash and Tyrantrum)  the rest don't look so interesting to me.

Edited by Blaze The Movie Fan

Granted. Due to all the complaints of it being easy, Nintendo recalls all copies of X/Y, and modifies them heavily before re-releasing them. Now, there are no Exp Shares at all in the game, no Lucky Eggs, the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Team Flare Admins, Lysandre, and Champion's teams all have perfect IVs and optimized EVs, and no Rare Candies, Max Potions, Full Restores, Max Revives, Revives, Full Heals, or Vitamins until the post-game. Oh, and you stop getting exp from defeating wild Pokemon after you spend a certain amount of time in the area (and it won't reset if you exit the area and go back). And every Trainer (no matter how random) has upgraded team rosters, improved AI, Egg moves (Like Viola's Surskit with Hydro Pump, that will never miss), and held items like Focus Bands (that can and will activate at terrible times, for you). It's also possible to get a "Game Over" screen now, too, where previously, you just white/black out. And yes, that means having to start the game over from the very beginning.

Is that challenging enough for you?

The reason I don't make many wishes is because there's a phrase called "be careful what you wish for". And that I take more delight in coming up with ways to corrupt wishes than making them.

I'm sorry but that doesn't excuse it, AT ALL.

Well, at least you are sometimes making wishes.

I wish the person who invented Coca-Cola would join me for dinner so I can personally thank him.

Since no one's corrupting this wish, it looks like I have to now.

Granted. He turns out to be a reanimated corpse because of your wish. Thus, he can't eat human food. Oh, and it turns out he prefers Pepsi instead.

I wish my classes at university were easier.