Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but you're living in a community of atheists. They think you're crazy, and you're sent to see a psychiatrist. Unfortunately, the psychiatrist you see is also a hardcore atheist, so you're declared to be insane and you spend the rest of your life in a cell in a mental ward in a straitjacket.

I wish for a real, obedient, pet Espeon or Lucario.

Granted. It rains so much that it floods your town. You, along with numerous others, drowned. The flood also left the town in ruins, so the survivors had to move elsewhere.

I wish... Ah, screw it. Don't have a wish, so go right ahead, whoever posts next.

Granted. After a few weeks, you don't notice any obvious signs of corruption, either. Looks like you really did get your way.

Except you know that's now how it's supposed to work. So every time you use your power, you keep an eye out for something to go wrong.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

For the rest of your life.

I there weren't as many spiders in this room.

Granted, but you suck at composing the designs into those plushies and outfits. Also, you suck even worse at everything else. :twss:

I wish birds never crapped on houses, humans, and vehicles. This planet is already too much of a dump. <_<

~D. V. "You can guess my IRL self has been a target before..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. Now all the birds die from being unable to expel their waste. Hope you like dead birds falling from the skies now.

No wish here yet. Move along, nothing to corrupt.

Granted, but the results won't be till another 500 years until you go inactive. And the effect applies to you, and no zombie coolness. You get shot right away.

I wish Blaze was inactive.

I wish Blaze was inactive.

Granted, but all the forum games end up not being fun anymore after a month or so. This results in most of the forum gamers leaving Tip.It, causing the rest of the community to fall apart. In turn the forums go dead all over the place, except for a few die-hard holdouts, and Tip.It becomes a derelict hell-hole that even the Mods/Admins don't want to handle anymore. Final result? Tip.It shuts completely down, and you don't have a place to be anymore. :boohoo:

I wish I could return to my gaming roots (Unreal Tournament '99)... Just hearing the music once again causes me to remember a ton of the matches that I had played back then. :mellow:

~D. V. "Remembering a fun piece of my past..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. But Doctor Vein Devnull was his true name, and the reason he was annoyed by it was that its use gives you power over him - though you didn't know that was the case. Now that you've forgotten it, DV has no weaknesses.

I wish the above was true... from a certain point of view.

I wish I was an instant expert at anything I wanted to learn.

Granted, but the CIA catches wind, and you end up spending the rest of your life as a spy who's constantly under stress without any chance of a meaningful relationship. Result? You die single, unmarried, and no children to pass on your DNA legacy. :boohoo:

I wish for an AC/Heater Thermometer Controller with the ability to be set for a field of temperatures, from a minimum to a maximum, that it would keep the air from getting colder/warmer than. It would sure help with keeping energy usage down in both the Summer and Winter months, seeing as those are the months where it's harder to keep air temperature regulated. :geek:

~D. V. "Having one of those geek dream moments..." Devnull

Granted, but its cost is immense.

(Also, your corruption was more of a benefit. I have no interest in a love life or carrying on a legacy)

I wish I wasn't prone to boredom.

Granted, you end up prone to always having something to do, even when you should be sleeping. This results in you getting so little sleep that the sleep deprivation kills you. :twisted:

I wish you would quit trying to get people to think of ways to kill you! :angry:

~Mr. D. V. "Not liking these morbid thoughts..." Devnull

Granted, they now annoy, which is even worse.

Yes, being annoyed is worse than being killed.

I wish that every time some random guy in the US got money, it would be redirected towards me. I love ruining a person's life so he can't get money. :twisted:

Also, try to be original with your corruption. I don't wanna be arrested or something cliché like that.