Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted. You get a tenth a bite of a perfect steak. It's incredible, and you'll never have more than that undersized mouthful.

I wish for the rest of Sporks's steak.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Granted, but it went cold and was reheated in a microwave, ruining the taste and flavour.

I wish that I could have some steam money appear on my account without it coming from my bank account, me ending up in prison, my account getting hijacked, my account getting banned, or having to give it back.

Granted, but unfortunately steam stopped making pennies as a cost saving measure... So no pennies for you.

I wish that I could survive on very little sleep without becoming a social pariah, feeling tired all the time, or having otherwise strange side affects.

(I apoligize for my recurring wish, but it pops into my head so frequently that sometimes I just post before thinking)

Granted, but you make up your lost sleep in large, multi-day bursts, and the starvation and dehydration turn out to be a real problem, long-term-health-wise.

Speaking of sleep schedules, I have completely destroyed mine. Went to bed at 6:40 yesterday, still up at 4:40 today. [bleep]. I wish this wasn't a thing.

I wish level 1 man in RuneScape would drop 2100 noted rune platbodies very commonly.

Granted, but it's just an extremely random RAM glitch, and Jagex's server auto-bans you over the glitched moment without realizing it just needs to push an update to your game display to let you know it didn't actually happen.  Good luck explaining to Jagex why they need to unban you over a moment that went way beyond your control. :(

I wish I knew why @Bonez899 doesn't have a better avatar than the 'no avatar' image. :-k

~D. V. "Puzzling, ain't it?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, except you find out everything in Runescape is actually severely undercooked and you die of food poisoning in real life because of it.

I wish that language was a thing that languaged different things.

I wish I knew why @Bonez899 doesn't have a better avatar than the 'no avatar' image. :-k

Well, I am not very on top of the whole avatar thing.

Granted. In this new thing, that sentence made sense.

I wish to the new York NY.

Granted, new York was bought by the french and named that out of spite for the British. Also, now home to biggest white flag factory this side of the Atlantic.

I wish that the language was normal again.

Just a reminder I'm not back to the forum games here, I'm only posting here since no one on Serebii.net forums is familiar with how RS works exactly.

I wish that the language was normal again.

Granted, the language of aliens far away is now normal.

You didn't specify which language and for whom.

I wish I could export my dragon platebody to real life, then I'd sell it to a museum.

Just a reminder I'm not back to the forum games here, I'm only posting here since no one on Serebii.net forums is familiar with how RS works exactly.

Dude, nobody is going to be mad at you if you start posting here again. Or if you just randomly pop in every once in a while. The worst thing that will happen is someone will be excited to see you again, which will happen less if you constantly assure us that you aren't coming back, like you don't like the forum or you're ashamed of it or smth.

I wish a day was 28 hours long.

An hour is now 51.42857142857142... minutes long. Nothing about the length of minutes changes. It's really awkward for everyone.

I wish everyone would stop saying granted before the grant wishes.

They do. Except for the fact that you keep losing socks and then can't find the matches and then have no socks to wear, and yeah.

I wish that I wasn't such a procrasinator and accomplished all I set out to every day.

You now will only ever set out to do at most 1 thing, and most times nothing at all. You can get all that done, but you never plan on doing enough things.

I wish that everyone made wishes without saying "I wish."

Boredom is a construct of the mind. Find excitement in the every day things and you won't be bored anymore. Unfortunately, this may require naivety, so that everything seems new even when you've seen it before.

You're right though, this is obnoxious, I should undo those two wishes.

Granted... Unfortunately, it killed him. :boohoo:

I wish I hadn't lost 3 hours earlier today due to stupid things happening, and that it had maybe been half an hour lost instead. :(

~D. V. "Yeah, I'm having a bad day." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you now have a dollar. Except you can't spend it. It is locked into a US government bond until 2070 and you have to be a US citizen to redeem it.

I wish that I had the best anti-virus program in the world!