Jagex Store Re-Opens

gantail

Just got this as an E-mail. Checked with the homepage its not there.

Shop the All New Jagex Online Store Now

First To Shop Offer - Receive a Limited Edition Gift with Purchase

Dear ------,

Jagex is pleased to announce the opening of a completely redesigned Jagex Online Store featuring all new RuneScape gear in fresh new styles and colors.

There's more good news: North American fans will save on freight with a second USA-based Jagex Online Store now serving the USA, Canada and other countries.

FIRST TO SHOP OFFER

As a passionate RuneScape fan we invite you to a special sneak preview of the new store.

Shop now and be one of the first to score authentic RuneScape gear from the official source, plus as a past shopper Jagex is offering a special holiday gift with purchase.

Armadyl Canvas Bag

Carry potions, poisons, victuals and even a laptop in this 100% cotton canvas shoulder bag. Features multiple pockets, metal hardware and a two-tone shoulder strap. Armadyl design screened on flap with Jagex brand mark on hip.

Price: $34.99

Church of Saradomin Hoodie

Hail Sara! Show your allegiance to Saradomin with this cozy hoodie. COS design screened on front, Sara emblem screened on hood and Jagex mark on pocket.

Price: $29.99

Pure Strength T-Shirt

Show the whole world you've wisely invested your time and energy to develop pure strength for total domination of PvP battles. You'll look good, feel good and maybe even play better in this 100% cotton T-shirt. Full front color print with Jagex mark on sleeve.

Price: $17.99

LIMITED EDITION GIFT WITH PURCHASE

To celebrate the new online store we're offering a gift with purchase while supplies last, a commemorative Jagex goodie valued at $4.99. Hurry, shop today to receive your special Jagex gift!

Cheers,

Jagex Online Store Team

Looks good too. <3:

Link to store

~Gant

Reffing.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Jagex say they wouldn't email you? I know that you can put in an e-mail now, but isn't it just for emergencies? This seems fishy.

EDIT: And it also mentions "sneak preview" and its not on the mainpage... Idk, sounds very un-Jagex and more scam to me, but maybe I'm paranoid.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Didn't Jagex say they wouldn't email you? I know that you can put in an e-mail now, but isn't it just for emergencies? This seems fishy.

EDIT: And it also mentions "sneak preview" and its not on the mainpage... Idk, sounds very un-Jagex and more scam to me, but maybe I'm paranoid.

i got this same email a few hours ago just didnt post

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Oh, maybe it is legit then. I'm still used to thinking an email saying its from Jagex = insta-scam.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Those of you in the EU that are interested in checking out what's on offer note; the store in it's current pre-release state is only available if you state that you are from the 'USA and other'. 

If you have already said that you live within the EU then you'll need to delete all the cookies for the address http://www.jagexstore.com/ which, in Opera, can be done by right-clicking the page, editing the site preferences and deleting all cookies in the cookies tab (2nd tab).

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I definitely love the "My other shirt is trimmed" shirt.

Doubt ill be buying anything atm though, maybe sometime in the future.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Arma bag looks cool, and doesn't look RS'y. But I don't think it is worth 35 bucks.

The "My other shirt is trimmed" shirt is cool, but not worth 18 bucks.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I'd have to admit, I'd definitely get made fun of if I wore anything of that nature around my school.

To be far they did cut down on alot of the JAGEX and RUNESCAPE logo's that made the first batch of shirts so unattractive :ugeek:...

But to the fact that you would be teased, who cares? I use to wear the dragon plate shirt in my highschool and most people just did not care.

I dunno, it keeps coming up that people that play the game don't like to show it, and it just bugs me because it's not really as big deal I think as some are making it.

Oh well, atleast i'll be wearing one of those shirts in my school. :thumbup:

~Gant

Reffing.png

Ha, these aren't terrible. Very smart move to make it unrecognizable to people who have never heard of the game. The Armadyl bag actually looks pretty cool. The untrimmed shirt made me laugh :lol:

bag looks kinda cool, shirt was funny..that is about all.

I'm kind of disappointed with the lame simplicity of most of the things they have...

35b9enp.jpg

I like a few things. Maybe we'll see them in the next Tip.It Jagex contest. :grin:

hint hint hint <3:

As for the items, I'm a little disappointed that there were so few in the store. However, I'm willing to bet they'll soon have tons more :).

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Most of it seems a step in the right direction, but I'm hoping that there will be more of a selection when they officially release the store update.

I'd probably buy a hoodie or something with the Zamorak icon on it, but a plastic cup? Maybe if there were no red square, or the entire cup was red. But definitely not if it said 'church of Zamorak'...

... Where are the skillcapes? :-|

2dgucz6.png

Did people honestly expect skillcapes?

That's about as likely as sailing. Seriously guys....capes? I could be completely wrong here (perhaps they're saving it for last), but it just seems like selling capes would be a huge profit loss for Jagex.

On another note, I was really expecting a tad more. But it's nice to see them stepping in the right direction. The Zamorak Cup seems completely worthless, but it's cheap. I like the shirts, but I was honestly wanting more 'novelty' items, like miniatures or plushes or something of the like.

Did people honestly expect skillcapes?

That's about as likely as sailing. Seriously guys....capes? I could be completely wrong here (perhaps they're saving it for last), but it just seems like selling capes would be a huge profit loss for Jagex.

Well, hoodies with skill symbols on them. That's more practical. You're right, though, it would be a huge profit loss, because of course they would have to cost $99 each, and then no one would buy them.

2dgucz6.png

Well, hoodies with skill symbols on them. That's more practical. You're right, though, it would be a huge profit loss, because of course they would have to cost $99 each, and then no one would buy them.

Haha, well played.

Yea, hoodies with skill symbols is a great idea imo.

Haha, well played.

Yea, hoodies with skill symbols is a great idea imo.

skill cape hoodies and you have to log onto the store with your rs account and only can buy one if your account has that 99

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png