Jagex Store Re-Opens

gantail

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, hoodies with skill symbols on them. That's more practical. You're right, though, it would be a huge profit loss, because of course they would have to cost $99 each, and then no one would buy them.

Haha, well played.

Yea, hoodies with skill symbols is a great idea imo.

skill cape hoodies and you have to log onto the store with your rs account and only can buy one if your account has that 99

As amazing as this idea is (and trust me, its amazing), I feel like the skill icons are too plain/low-res to be on the back of a hoodie. What I really want to see is hoodies with JUST god symbols on them. I feel like zip-up hoodies with the symbol on the upper-left chest area would be amazing. Pretty much like the early hoodie they had, minus the huge trollface on the back. It's simple, the symbols look badass, and theres no flashy JAGEX RUNESCAPE stuff with it (which they did a good job of removing this time around).

Also the "my other shirt is trimmed" is awesome, I may have to get it even if I don't intend on wearing it around when I go out for fear of people asking about it.

... Where are the skillcapes? :-|

Did people honestly expect skillcapes?

That's about as likely as sailing. Seriously guys....capes? I could be completely wrong here (perhaps they're saving it for last), but it just seems like selling capes would be a huge profit loss for Jagex.

On another note, I was really expecting a tad more. But it's nice to see them stepping in the right direction. The Zamorak Cup seems completely worthless, but it's cheap. I like the shirts, but I was honestly wanting more 'novelty' items, like miniatures or plushes or something of the like.

REALLY hate to sound lame, but i would like to wear capes someday. obviously not the "skillcape" ones like you guys mentioned. something like a saradomin cape would fit the line perfectly. :smile:

As for the items, I'm a little disappointed that there were so few in the store. However, I'm willing to bet they'll soon have tons more :).

The shop isnt officialy opened yet either, so im expecting a lot more items to be added for the grand re-opening.

I love my Bandos Hoodie and would really like hoodies of the other gods aswell. :P

So sounds like the Bandos hoodie is gone... shame. It's awesome

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

REALLY hate to sound lame, but i would like to wear capes someday. obviously not the "skillcape" ones like you guys mentioned. something like a saradomin cape would fit the line perfectly. :smile:

Capes should totally go into fashion.

They're the second coolest clothing item ever, next to dark, menacing, leather gloves.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Oh lawd:

ea10b5f0.jpg

Surprisingly companies don't stock as much XXXLarge clothing due to the lack of a proper market in this size range, hence any stock that they would have runs out quickly.

but otherwise:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Runescapers are fat.

<_<

That is kind of funny that they ran out of that size already.

Seriously, though, they should have looked into what that symbol means outside of RuneScape before putting it on a T-shirt for public use... There are so many wrong ways to take it, and the words "Pure Strength" do not help the message communicate well to a RuneScape-ignorant public.

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Post on the RS homepage now about it but it still says coming soon if you select europe even after clearing cookies.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Somehow I just can't see myself wearing a Church of Saradomin sweater. :roll:

funny, thats the thing i want the most! :thumbsup: I also want "my other shirt is trimmed" ROFL.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Somehow I just can't see myself wearing a Church of Saradomin sweater. :roll:

funny, thats the thing i want the most! :thumbsup: I also want "my other shirt is trimmed" ROFL.

i collect hoodies so i must have that one !

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Il just quote what I posted on the RSOF about the new shop.

I was really looking forward to the re-opening of this site, but it was a huge letdown for me.

For 1, all the old items are gone except the Falador Novel.

The only thing that should be gone is the Limited Edition Bandos Hoodie, which actually said "Limited Edition".

For the second, im not able to log in. The USA and rest of the world site says my account doesnt exist in the database, yet it still remembers the username and pass from when I saved it on the last site. (Firefox saves passes and usernames.)

On the European site, which is where my location is noted down on the dropdown list, it just says the username or pass is wrong or doesnt exist, even though its correct and did exist. If all accounts were deleted, just ignore this and the previous paragraph og text. I do think however that telling everyone you have to register again would be in its place.

For the third, the USA shop has different items then the European shop aswell as both having extremely little veriety in items. For example there is nothing in the European shop I want while in the USA shop there are several things I want. I dont think its fair deciding what people should be allowed to buy depending on their region.

In short, I am very dissapointed because I cant buy things I want, my account has been deleted without a trace or any information reguarding it and the shop itself has lost great items like the mouse, mousemats and USB Drive aswell as the item packages.

Im sorry to say it, but I liked the old shop more. :( blk.gif

The europe store has no items I want, the USA store has items I want, but not in my region.

The two Armadyl bags arent even the same design in the EU store as in the US store.

Im very dissapointed.

I agree with Den. I hate it when there are different items in each store (LEGO especially does this to me... I hate them for it).

The only thing I might buy is the US Red Dragon Wall Decal. But it's $30, so I'm going to look elsewhere for similar things cheaper/better.

I still want the figures. Those I would buy.

And the EU Armadyl bag is way better than the US one. Which is stupid.