Str vs Atk vs Def

DemonicSushi

i would say hp is the most inportent but thats not one of the options :razz:

well i would have to go (asumeing only melee)

monster hunting/training: attack > defence > strength.

boss hunting: attack = defence > str

pking and pvp, str > attack > defence

but for ranger/mage defence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> attack and strength

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say hp is the most inportent but thats not one of the options :razz:

well i would have to go (asumeing only melee)

monster hunting/training: attack > defence > strength.

boss hunting: attack = defence > str

pking and pvp, str > attack > defence

but for ranger/mage defence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> attack and strength

Yes you did make a rather good point there !!! but i must admit that even in pvp i pwn str pures that are higher levels than me :twisted:

Rainbow_Dude.png

It depends on what you do most of the time, of course, but I'd have to say Strength. Attack is pretty close, and then Defence. I personally try to keep everything as equal as possible, maybe with Defence slightly behind, but never more than a few levels. In the end, I'll probably end up with 99 Strength, 99 Attack and 90 Defence, though.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

In most cases, it really depends on what your other stats are, but overall the best 99 to have would be attack. Attack is needed for EVERY melee weapon in the game, just get your strength to 40 and you've got yourself a really good attack pure.

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

I'd pick attack, personally. If you get higher attack first it would be easier to train the rest because you'd still (hopefully) have decent strength and defence while having high enough accuracy.

But then, I just hate hitting 0s in general, especially if I have to wait because of slow attack speed.

I would compare Attack and Defence as one class to be more important. Strength only makes you hit harder, but you don't need a whole lot of strength if you can't be hit , and you always hit.

Well I have 86 attack, strength and defence because I find it pretty important to have it balanced, but if I had to pick one defense would definitely be my choice.

DEF>ATT>STR

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Attack. All the Str in the world wont save you if you cant hit!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say Attack, i believe hitting more oftenly is almost better than hitting higher and getting hit less often.

if you can hit more often, you can pretty much balance the high hits of a high strength user. though you might pose problems against a high defensive guy/girl, but they wont be able to hit high or often so u get more chances.

Rucky.png

• 3 weeks later...

Aw, c'mon guys, where's the HP love?! It's not even on these kinds of lists... :(

Me? Not quite sure. They're really all about equal, though if i really had to choose I'd say Def > Str = Att, since without Def you'll get your [wagon] kicked from here to Lumbridge and back, and you can't really kill someone if you're dead.

But seriously, where's the love for HP? Since def doesn't reduce hits, if one slips through and your hp are low you're still dead.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

mmh..

I woulxd definitely say

if atk is over 70

str=atk>def

else

atk=str>def

Because both atk and str is offensive, this means faster kills meaning more xp . This xp you can use to further upgrade your offensive capabilities and even use it for some def(okay you cant really use it but...). Also these extra kills will give you more money.(I slay all the time , so I dont really have to worry about being damaged by the monsters I kill)

Apple means Vitamins

Vitamins means Health

Health means Money

Money means Power

Power means Women

Women mean S(bleep)x

S(bleep)s means Aids

Aids means Death

Want an Apple