SIlent Ember Defeats Aces Of War

Cowmonkey

Silent Ember vs Aces Of Wars

All right, Monday we set out to find us a clan wars run in for tuesday (today). Many/most clans and teams declined until finally stumbling on Aces of War. I set up the war with their warlord and the date was set. The start of the mass was a little shakey but we managed massed up a solid 30 people before the war, having about 9 others in their own official clan's war. Knowing this we were confident we would win. Shortly after the war was accepted, the other 9 of us had ended their war so they hopped over Asap.

RULES:

Melee+Binds+Range

Corrupt Off

Rings On

30 Min Cwa Run in

Attack on site

Fansite Post Allowed

6Pm eastern start

Middle Bounds

W74 War world

Se Main Ml: http://runehead.com/...//runehead.com/

Se Fa List: http://runehead.com/...p?clan=sefalist

Aces Of War Ml: http://runehead.com/...an=aces_of_wars

We started the fight with 34 people in game 36 in teamspeak, peaking at 37 at times in the war. A GREAT pull on our part for a 1 day prep.

8560268220.png

Aces Of war started with 39 people, peaking at around 42 in the fight:

5259888246.png

From the moment the fight started, it was pretty close, but after the 3rd or 4th pile, we completely dominated the whole war. Even though being out pulled by around 6 people, it was no match for our binding,sniping,ranging or calling. We managed to ko ranger after ranger in aow's pile, pulling ahead 18 to 10 within the first 5 minutes. We continuously pulled ahead koing almost every pile but a few who tanked pretty well. Gj Reizornumbers and a few others.

Some pics of the fight:

091222183614.png

15d7d.png

15e12.png

15f83.png

15f84.png

15f85.png

At the end of the fight we had absolutely demolished their fall in leaders, their rangers, and their hopes of winning.

The ending kill count:

091222184157.png

Yes, you may claim that 2 of our members went out of bounds a little bit, but we also have a vid of some of yours going out as well, it was a cwri you have to return through the trees and im sure a 40 kill lead doesnt affect 2 piles. Dont try to claim the win, it was a good fight and accept that we out fought you guys. Thank you for the fight.

Cowmonkey50-Se pride

oversized.jpg

Was Fun I got piled twice and tanked out of food both times :D, you guys had nice rangers. :P

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

Was Fun I got piled twice and tanked out of food both times :D, you guys had nice rangers. :P

You only beat me cause I was not signed it.

anyway, grats guys, and im still a sexy beast :thumbsup:

Gratz se, keep the good work up :)

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Wish I was there,mom and dad are fighting and don't really feel like being home..

:(

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace