KBD and Dragon Med made F2P?

Hagge

Finally we're getting you to debate.

1. Opinion, not fact. Its still in use. Why would the OP be interested in such items unless he was interested in their values because he wanted to make a substantial profit from it.

2. Again opinion. These monsters can also be updated at any time by Jagex. It does not require moving them to F2P to do this.

3. Creating one for F2P would solve this problem for the reasons Ive outlined earlier.

I base #1 on the fact that a dragon med is only worth it's alch. People buy dragon meds to alch! Its the same as willow logs, or certain unfinished bows. Its junk because its price is based on its high alch value.

The suggestion is to kill 3 birds with 1 stone in a very simple update, which making the KBD F2P would do.

Again your own opinions for the dmed. People only judge a dmed because of its low value, not because of its usefulness so lets get these facts straight. Let Jagex be the judge of how much it costs and whether its worthwhile. After all youve said on many occasions on how much you contribute so are you now saying youre not important enough for your own update? I've read the OP and can see the motives behind it, so I'll leave you guys to do the trolling/flaming/little boy tantrums.

There are plenty of helmets in Runescape that have better stats. Your argument is exactly the same as "the rune med helm isn't useless because of it's low value". Face it, there are better alternatives, and more alternatives. Whens the last time you've seen d-med on a recently written guide to anything combat related? They don't even put it there because of the alternatives.

So youre not so bothered that much of P2P will only value it as a money spinner rather than what it does for F2P itself? Very contradictory. Do you really think the price will rocket because theres only so much cash in F2P compared to P2P so there wont be that many who could afford such an item so the price wouldnt rise that much anyway.

I don't know how many members there are with 60 defense, but I can guarantee you that there are easily 5-10x the number of F2Pers, at any instance in time. The med helm has slightly better stats than the rune full helm, and people will recognize it based on how "difficult" it is to obtain. Sara armour is worth 20x that of full rune, even though it doesn't have better stats. I'm not saying there will be the exact same ratio, but you better believe the price would go up.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jrhairychest

Jr's interpretation of a hypothetical situation is somewhat flawed.

You see, in a hypothetical situation, there are set parameters to which we must follow. Now, you cannot suggest anything you want in this one, because we are given quite clear parameters to abide by.

You mean that you dont like it because I disagree? I can be as hypothetical as I want so you show me where I havent stuck with it and gone into other areas such as combat triangles etc.

You've made your suggestion that they should get members, however, that's your only argument. It's been said before, this thread has the potential for a good debate, however, people like you insist upon spoiling it. And I wasn't trolling, I was merely making an observation based on how you are acting.

If its too much for F2P to accept what they have then Id say if it was the only argument then its a strong one. No-one wants to deal with the fact if you get something for nothing then be happy. To be honest Im enjoying the hilarity of those who want something for nothing and the P2Pers who are interested in their own short term profits instead of thinking long term. Remember my comments about Jagex being in charge, otherwise the lunatics would be running the asylum. Completely relevant. I also joined the support of stuff on a trial basis remember. I guess some people dont like common sense solutions.

Actually youre going into the areas of flaming. Dont try to excuse your own poor behaviour on anyone else.

Jr, will you please explain your stance, you don't want to give F2P the KBD, yet you're okay with the idea of development of a new boss geared towards F2P? That is a rather..Unusual stance to have. With the time used on the design phases, working out the drops, where it is located, perhaps even adding a new area for it, which would require designing itself.. That time could be used to develop new content for P2P. That stance could only make sense to you yourself.

Thought I only had one argument...........anyway, Ive been told frequently that F2P more than supports itself and that it is a game in itself so give it its own boss with relevant F2P drops. You dont like this I see? Now, why not? After all if you are all supporters of F2P, it gets its own boss, so you wont have an issue with it then? Unless that is, theres more of a motive to what youre after? Whats up with allocating some time to F2P for development? Are they now not important enough? Love the change of tune here. :D

I base #1 on the fact that a dragon med is only worth it's alch. People buy dragon meds to alch! Its the same as willow logs, or certain unfinished bows. Its junk because its price is based on its high alch value.

The suggestion is to kill 3 birds with 1 stone in a very simple update, which making the KBD F2P would do.

Im always happy to debate when people are prepared to listen and accept that not everyone agrees with them.

Again judging the item by its value, not by its use. Youre playing this by theory and not practical. There are plenty of players still wearing them to judge them as obsolete. Your points are very short sighted. Their value is low because they are fairly plentiful with many more doing slayer, more drops etc than there used to be. If you paid for members youd see for yourself.

There are plenty of helmets in Runescape that have better stats. Your argument is exactly the same as "the rune med helm isn't useless because of it's low value". Face it, there are better alternatives, and more alternatives. Whens the last time you've seen d-med on a recently written guide to anything combat related? They don't even put it there because of the alternatives.

You are making judgements on alc value alone. Short sighted. Its often the helm of choice for many players until they get helms such as Neiziot or slayer helm. Its one of those helms players work up to as they go through the levels.

I don't know how many members there are with 60 defense, but I can guarantee you that there are easily 5-10x the number of F2Pers, at any instance in time. The med helm has slightly better stats than the rune full helm, and people will recognize it based on how "difficult" it is to obtain. Sara armour is worth 20x that of full rune, even though it doesn't have better stats. I'm not saying there will be the exact same ratio, but you better believe the price would go up.

You didnt answer my last point so I take it that youre not that bothered about the motives? Demand is fine but only those who can afford it will do so, which wont be that many if the price rocket takes off. In the end it will only be worth what people are prepared to pay and F2P isnt exactly swimming in cash. Again, itll be a short term thing, possibly become common as muck and well be back to square one. How about a new helm, specifically designed for F2P with similar stats?

Mole I see no problem with, except perhaps the light source issue. You'd have to release them somehow, and skills are out of the question. That makes the candle seller in Lumby swamp the only one and tbh I don't think that's emphasized enough to prevent all the complaints.

KBD I see a big problem, namely the poison. F2P should not get anti-poisons. Otherwise, I also see no problem. Would be a nice challenge.

In addition, you should beware not to make f2p become a "recycling bin" for underused members content.

You didnt answer my last point so I take it that youre not that bothered about the motives? Demand is fine but only those who can afford it will do so, which wont be that many if the price rocket takes off. In the end it will only be worth what people are prepared to pay and F2P isnt exactly swimming in cash. Again, itll be a short term thing, possibly become common as muck and well be back to square one. How about a new helm, specifically designed for F2P with similar stats?

Judging by the number of people I see with God armors in F2P (and yes, a lot of these people are pure F2P), the argument that we can't afford it is somewhat flawed. There would be at least a couple of million people who could afford it in F2P, even if it does skyrocket. The only real question about it is will people actually be willing to pay for it?

You are making judgements on alc value alone. Short sighted. Its often the helm of choice for many players until they get helms such as Neiziot or slayer helm. Its one of those helms players work up to as they go through the levels.

This statement tends to back up the stance that it is somewhat useless more than you think, as well. Once people get their better helms, what are they to do with the D-Med? Let it rot in the bank or alch it, I assume are the only current solutions (correct me if I'm wrong). This would add one more way to get rid of it, and get some money out of it.

I still don't support the D-Med becoming F2P, though. Those in favour of it will have to do better than that.

Guest jrhairychest

Judging by the number of people I see with God armors in F2P (and yes, a lot of these people are pure F2P), the argument that we can't afford it is somewhat flawed. There would be at least a couple of million people who could afford it in F2P, even if it does skyrocket. The only real question about it is will people actually be willing to pay for it?

I disagree that F2P is swimming with god armour. There aren't 'that' many people in F2P with plenty of cash in the bank. People will only pay what they can afford, so in the end the price won't skyrocket as much as what people think it will.

This statement tends to back up the stance that it is somewhat useless more than you think, as well. Once people get their better helms, what are they to do with the D-Med? Let it rot in the bank or alch it, I assume are the only current solutions (correct me if I'm wrong). This would add one more way to get rid of it, and get some money out of it.

I still don't support the D-Med becoming F2P, though. Those in favour of it will have to do better than that.

This is like saying that anything below the top armours/shields/helms etc. are useless because people move on from them. You yourself probably had a use for steel, mith, addy at some point before moving on to rune. That doesn't make them useless, its just you yourself have outgrown them but doesn't mean others have. I notice a lot of higher CB levels in both F2P/P2P making such statements.

Actually, I DO support the idea of a new F2P boss. I just checked the Bugs & Suggestions forum, and I saw some pretty good ideas:

Nerdboyxxx's Elvarg suggestion

(I also saw a cockroach queen thread but I couldn't find it again. <_< )

Personally, I would love to see a cockroach queen. If there are drones, workers, and soldiers, there has to be a queen hiding somewhere.

@ Erewhon: Your post WAS deleted. Go check page 6 again. Though, every off-topic post in this thread should be deleted tbh...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Actually, I DO support the idea of a new F2P boss. I just checked the Bugs & Suggestions forum, and I saw some pretty good ideas:

Nerdboyxxx's Elvarg suggestion

(I also saw a cockroach queen thread but I couldn't find it again. <_< )

Personally, I would love to see a cockroach queen. If there are drones, workers, and soldiers, there has to be a queen hiding somewhere.

@ Erewhon: Your post WAS deleted. Go check page 6 again. Though, every off-topic post in this thread should be deleted tbh...

Yes a new boss would indeed be good but giving what 'sees all' judges as an 'un-used' boss to them would not be wise.

Sees all, how the [bleep] would you even know wether or not KBD is an active P2P boss if you are an f2p?

I like KBD and my side of the argument is that i do not wish to give -Anything- new to f2p, as it is, in my own opinion, a [cabbage] version/demo of the real Runescape Adventure.

(not tryin to troll here just statin my opinions)

Rainbow_Dude.png

I disagree that F2P is swimming with god armour. There aren't 'that' many people in F2P with plenty of cash in the bank. People will only pay what they can afford, so in the end the price won't skyrocket as much as what people think it will.

When I was training my combat skills, I saw thousands of different people (mostly pure F2P, some ex-members) with various god/trimmed armors. I even know a few with all 3 god armors. However, I never said F2P was "swimming" in them.

This is like saying that anything below the top armours/shields/helms etc. are useless because people move on from them. You yourself probably had a use for steel, mith, addy at some point before moving on to rune. That doesn't make them useless, its just you yourself have outgrown them but doesn't mean others have. I notice a lot of higher CB levels in both F2P/P2P making such statements.

Actually, the only one of those I ever used, personally, was Mithril (used it right up until after Dragon Slayer). You're right that just because I have "outgrown" them doesn't mean everybody has, though.

@Sonic- I saw those as well. Both are pretty good ideas, although I think the Cockroach Queen is the better one.

Once people get their better helms, what are they to do with the D-Med? Let it rot in the bank or alch it, I assume are the only current solutions (correct me if I'm wrong). This would add one more way to get rid of it, and get some money out of it.

Mid levels members still use or wear for "show" their d-meds. Those who let them rot in their bank or alch them are usually high level players. So your statement is probably spot on for a majority of longtime members. Isn't ironic that what was once an item worth more than 3M is now a better item to alch than yew or magic longbows....

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Guest jrhairychest

It is irrelevant what the KBD drops, he is a members beast and should remain so. If you want what is available to members you become one, you don't go around begging for more because you don't like the 'hand out' you have now, thats like being offered a meal for free and saying yeah I'll have that but I also want a fancy dessert for free too. Grrrrr....... :twisted:

Youre right, for some reason this post disappeared. If the fmods didnt like it surely theyd have told you. Doesnt seem to be breaking any forum rules either, so it seems harsh :huh: . Maybe appeal it Erewhon2?

Yes a new boss would indeed be good but giving what 'sees all' judges as an 'un-used' boss to them would not be wise.

Sees all, how the [bleep] would you even know wether or not KBD is an active P2P boss if you are an f2p?

I like KBD and my side of the argument is that i do not wish to give -Anything- new to f2p, as it is, in my own opinion, a [cabbage] version/demo of the real Runescape Adventure.

Id be quite happy giving F2P something of their own, whether its a boss, armour etc. Funny isnt it when you propose a different idea some players will look for alternative methods to dislike it when it doesnt profit them.

When I was training my combat skills, I saw thousands of different people (mostly pure F2P, some ex-members) with various god/trimmed armors. I even know a few with all 3 god armors. However, I never said F2P was "swimming" in them.

I think youre over egging the pudding on your numbers here.

Actually, the only one of those I ever used, personally, was Mithril (used it right up until after Dragon Slayer). You're right that just because I have "outgrown" them doesn't mean everybody has, though.

Mid levels members still use or wear for "show" their d-meds. Those who let them rot in their bank or alch them are usually high level players. So your statement is probably spot on for a majority of longtime members. Isn't ironic that what was once an item worth more than 3M is now a better item to alch than yew or magic longbows....

So, does that mean that you agree that dmed isnt as obsolete as this post makes them out to be. After all not everyones a high level player. Showing it off is no different from high levels showing off in their Bandos. Everyone does it at some point. Think I paid 1m for mine at the time :lol:

Just to throw a spanner in the works I think something has been neglected from this debate unless I missed it Corrupt Dragon. Thats viewed as more of a trial version of dragon armour (inclusive of dmed) so from Jagexs point of view, they already do trials of things instead of moving them there permanently from members. To bring back Langers point of a trial boss every so often, why not do the same but limit the time its available to F2P?

Wait, so if we're not members, we can't know about members, right? I know about members, I know KBD isn't the most popular of bosses because of the arrival of higher-level, more worthwhile ones. Don't assume that F2P are all ignorant idiots, just because we aren't members doesn't mean we're less observant. You really shouldn't ASSume.

@ Jr

Yes I agree with the OP that the d-med is very obsolete and not a top item anymore. Some players may use it, but mainly this item is a tokken of the past. Does this make it a reason to hand it over to F2P? IMO, it doesn't, there are a ton of outdated useless stuff that we could give them on this basis...

I wish my option of a trial boss and temporary drops only redeemable in P2P would have been more discussed, but F2Pers want a permanent solution, while I want more subscriptions and a bigger player base for P2P.

From here on, it's mostly a matter of point of view. It's safe to say that I share your view on carreer F2Pers too.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

problems.

the forums will probably crash with all the spam about how it was a mestake :P (assumeing it does become f2p)

will be too hard, killing the kbd with rune, no anti's, and no stat restores. that's compirable to soloing the corpal beast. it can be done but good luck not dieing, and good luck makeing money.

:roll:

i_like_xp.png

Then it would benefit P2Pers if the KBD was introduced into F2P, you'd have more worlds to hunt it.

I'm not going to argue with you about how "F2p is a demo", when the CEO of Jagex disagrees with you. The only thing that could trump CEO would be Andrew himself declaring that F2P is a demo; he never has supported that position, and probably never will. If F2P was a demo, why would they deliberately take references of P2P out of F2P? Stop trolling, its gets old real fast.

Lol your best argument is to say stop trolling? im not trolling im stating something and i am pretty sure that Jagex, being a business beforehand anything else, would not encourage their players to play F2P instead of P2P...

Buisnesses also don't give a rats [wagon] if the flashy adds annoy the free players. Afterall, Jagex has stated that despite complaints about adds that are too distracting to play RS with (I've encountered some, black and white flashing background, with white and black flashing text) as well as not giving or promising F2P any new skills. Oh. Don't forget that you only have so many hours on a demo to play it before you are forced to pay.

Not going to lie, I'm trying to be obnoxious.

Or maybe the buisness is smart enough to realize that happy players = more players? I'd like you to actually find people who would quit membs if F2P got the KBD or something. Jagex also seems to pride themselves on the fact that F2P isn't a demo, and one of their top 3 players I believe is a non-member - I read this in an article in my newspaper that most mostly about micro payments and war of legends.

EDIT: After reading some posts, its worth noting that all of KBD's drops would need to be re-done, along with some new drops, and lack of poison, to incorporate it into members. I think a better idea is, like some people said, rebalane the combat triangle, then give them an entirely new boss. Possibly new bones too. Probably worse, but definitely DIFFERENT from dragons.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I think youre over egging the pudding on your numbers here.

I used to consistently train with 4 or 5 of them on a daily basis, and most of my former clan (which at the time was 100% F2P-based, it has since disbanded) had them. The point I'm trying to make here is that there is more than enough gold in F2P (spread over thousands of players, at least) to cover thousands or millions of D-meds, depending on how high the price goes.

So, does that mean that you agree that dmed isnt as obsolete as this post makes them out to be. After all not everyones a high level player. Showing it off is no different from high levels showing off in their Bandos. Everyone does it at some point. Think I paid 1m for mine at the time :lol:

I do agree that it isn't as obsolete as the OP makes it sound. It has seen a sharp decline in its usefullness, though, with the introduction of so many alternatives.

Just to throw a spanner in the works I think something has been neglected from this debate unless I missed it Corrupt Dragon. Thats viewed as more of a trial version of dragon armour (inclusive of dmed) so from Jagexs point of view, they already do trials of things instead of moving them there permanently from members. To bring back Langers point of a trial boss every so often, why not do the same but limit the time its available to F2P?

I didn't see anything about it when I was reading through, so I do believe Corrupt Dragon was neglected. I have to admit, though, that I don't know much about it. All I know is that we can only use it for a set amount of time. And to the idea of a limited-time boss every so often, I would accept that. Although I don't play much anymore.

Corrupt dragon armour is pretty much useless. However, I'd like to prove a big point:

F2Pers are willing to pay 156k FOR A DRAGON MED THAT ONLY LASTS 30 MINUTES. That's almost 3 times as much as members are willing to pay for it, even though IT ONLY LASTS 30 MINUTES!!!!

Saying that the price would not "take off" if it was introduced into f2p is ridiculous, I'd estimate that it would increase in price by about 5, even 10 fold. A 300k-600k drop would make most monsters worth while. I don't know how common the drop is, but I'd imagine its somewhere around 1 in 100, as that's about how common the rune med drop is. Point is, it would generate a lot of interest in the KBD.

Oh, but don't take what I say seriously, because I'm just an ignorant F2Per. For all you know I could be zezima. You only know about me what I choose to let you know, and it reflects more upon you than me when you attack me.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Corrupt dragon armour is pretty much useless. However, I'd like to prove a big point:

F2Pers are willing to pay 156k FOR A DRAGON MED THAT ONLY LASTS 30 MINUTES. That's almost 3 times as much as members are willing to pay for it, even though IT ONLY LASTS 30 MINUTES!!!!

Saying that the price would not "take off" if it was introduced into f2p is ridiculous, I'd estimate that it would increase in price by about 5, even 10 fold. A 300k-600k drop would make most monsters worth while. I don't know how common the drop is, but I'd imagine its somewhere around 1 in 100, as that's about how common the rune med drop is. Point is, it would generate a lot of interest in the KBD.

Oh, but don't take what I say seriously, because I'm just an ignorant F2Per. For all you know I could be zezima. You only know about me what I choose to let you know, and it reflects more upon you than me when you attack me.

OMG its Zezima!!11!!11!!!!11!!!

*ahem* Anyways, most F2Pers don't really buy Dragon Meds. They don't have much use for anything. Even showing them off is pointless, it looks like someone took a dump all over a helmet. Still, releasing D Med to F2P would completely diminish the Corr. D Med. Dragon Square and Dragon spears are fairly useless too, but they shouldn't be given to them. Too overpowered imo.

Oh, and I think D Med is much rarer. I haven't gotten one, but have gotten loads upon loads of dragon platelegs. I'm not exactly complaining about that though. icon_upup.gif

OMG its Zezima!!11!!11!!!!11!!!

*ahem* Anyways, most F2Pers don't really buy Dragon Meds. They don't have much use for anything. Even showing them off is pointless, it looks like someone took a dump all over a helmet. Still, releasing D Med to F2P would completely diminish the Corr. D Med. Dragon Square and Dragon spears are fairly useless too, but they shouldn't be given to them. Too overpowered imo.

Oh, and I think D Med is much rarer. I haven't gotten one, but have gotten loads upon loads of dragon platelegs. I'm not exactly complaining about that though. icon_upup.gif

Well even if showing off is pointless (that might be only our opnion), I think F2P players would buy one. God armours (rune guthix/saradomin/zamorak) haven't got much to add either, still people buy them to show off.

In the Help and Advice topic people ask what looks good with this or that. Basiclly just what your taste is, but I think F2P players would buy the D med anyway, although it adds nothing to the F2P ganmeplay.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

@ Sees_all : Just to let you know that d-meds are in fact a lot more rare than a rune med drop. You can't know because you haven't played P2P so I'm just gonna give you some ratio that were common knowledge a couple years ago among members regarding d-med drops from fire giants. It was rumored that you could expect a ratio of 1 : 8000 from them at the time (and at that time they were around 3M). The biggest provider was the KBD and the ratio was somewhat more reasonnable (I've seen drop logs indicating ratio of 1 : 250), but at them time, you needed a team because meleeing the KBD with drag b-axe or D-long is a pain in the.... and the safest way to kill it was with knives and a high ranging lvl. That was my "for your information" and "retro" moment.

Also... I think your price bumps are somewhat accurate, but sadly temporary... Over time, the d-med would reach the same price it is now and people would start saying how obsolete it is again.

@ Umoria : You can't say that adding more defence to melee in F2P is not gonna change the gameplay.

langerkiller.png

But if you compare the dragon med, with the trusted rune full, it isn't gonna change much. I think it will change nothing.

The only thing that's gonna change is the options people got. Although the rune fullhelmet is superior to D med, people would buy it, but the benefit is so low...

The only thing that is gonna change for a couple of months, is the price of a d med.

It will go through the roof, once it has become F2P. After a couple of months, the price will go down, but I don't think it will go back to current price. I think it will become stable around 70K.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

But if you compare the dragon med, with the trusted rune full, it isn't gonna change much. I think it will change nothing.

The only thing that's gonna change is the options people got. Although the rune fullhelmet is superior to D med, people would buy it, but the benefit is so low...

The only thing that is gonna change for a couple of months, is the price of a d med.

It will go through the roof, once it has become F2P. After a couple of months, the price will go down, but I don't think it will go back to current price. I think it will become stable around 70K.

I don't understand how you can say that the rune full helmet is "superior" to the D med.... you should check the stats. The D med gives better defence to both melee and ranged. 70K is merely 10K higher than alching price... not much added value there.

langerkiller.png

+3/+4 in stats. That is not very high. Gameplay still isn't gonna change much with that.

10K added to high alch price is not much value, but it means people would sell, and not high alch the D meds. Also the D meds are in higher demand.

Compare to the new overload potions. Herbs comming down, but never reach their old value before the update. The herbs stay more expensive then before the update due to the higher demand.

Umoria.png

I agree that gameplay is not gonna change "much" but you'll get more complaints about the combat triangle.

As for the price, it's pretty much a prediction on your part, but I see logic in it and can't really debate that.

langerkiller.png

I don't understand how you can say that the rune full helmet is "superior" to the D med.... you should check the stats. The D med gives better defence to both melee and ranged. 70K is merely 10K higher than alching price... not much added value there.

The D med's low price is not because of how rare it is, its because there are much better alternatives to it. If the D med was the best f2p could buy, the price would skyrocket. Supply would not be able to keep up with demand.

The 300k-600k figure is how much they'd be in the long run, partly because people would know that after 30 minutes of wear, they'd still have something.

♪♪ And I'm not done