Video of the 2nd Round:

Rules:

*Round 1: All Styles

*Round 2: Melee && Binds

*Matched Opts

*Rings On

*War world 34

*Start @ 4:30 Est PM

*Wednesday 6th of January (3-4 Day Prep)

Round 1 (All Styles):

After dropping from 32 or so, and with a little delay on the Attack, we rushed in but our pile got a little sloppy and THE managed to KO their Target rather quickly. They piled me next and I saw it coming and tanked to bring the score back to the Even mark, but we had too many rangers in this fight cause we dropped too many binders it seemed and that cost us this Round. It went semi-quick and was a lot of fun, good job to THE on their speediness in this fight. A single crasher from RSD seemed to have somehow gotten in the fight in THE's favour, but it was overlooked ;) seeing as we were there for the fight.

SE Starting:

9317880317.png

'THE' Starting:

0828412847.png

'THE' Ending: 11 or So, couldn't get a pic, sorry. =/

Round 2 (Melee&&Binds):

For Round 2 we knew it would be a tough one again because of the Lvl's, and it was, after cutting from 27 - we gained a 1 man lead from the start, because of a DC or something which came in handy, but we still kept the lead throughout the whole fight, and was very on-edge once again. They got their pile down a bit faster than us again as we piled a tank, but we still caught up later on when they decided to pile our Sniper, who did a great job and brought us down to an even score. From there on, it was pile for pile and we won it simply on that note.

'THE' Warriors fought well this round too, just not well enough & 'THE' has tons of experience and levels, and the fact we beat them 1 out of 2 is a Plus(+) in our book.

SE Starting:

0538659262.png

'THE' Starting: Best Pic I could get. =/

2703973312.png

SE Ending:

0625324101.png

Fight Pics:

2613d.png

3582190917.png

Great job SE, outleveled but not out-fought && Good fight 'THE' - looking forward to a ReMatch sometime.

Cya Next time Tip.It! && #SE on SwiftIRC for Wars~

van_sig.png

Its obvious that SE needs to start working on all styles again, after all it was only our third all styles fight since we opened :P can't compare with 10 years of experience in that field.

Great job to SE on the binds melee fight, we finished with more then half our people left against a clan that had levels on us. Im very proud of you guys.

~Lovelost

Good job both clans. Sorry I couldn't be there, I was at a T0 war for a while then I had to get some sleep as the second round was late for me.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

should of dropped to even out the d/c

We set a minimum pull of 20. Besides we didn't much feel like being too nice to THE since they had a RSD trial pk leader leading in the first fight. :/

I heard Lovelost got Ko'ed in Melee/binds

Fatlance34 owns u