[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Thehitman324

I out led dv's FI's and i'm lvl 106 and that was my first time leading on teamspeak. LOL???

@Mobster: You don't have the right to say anybody is a no namer and anything about multi clanners. YOU are a no namer and YOU are a multi clanner. nuff said. If your talking about me then you are the most pathetic troll/baiter on tif. I'm probably 3 times more known than you in the clan world.

Who are you? I know Mobster though!

You don't know me because you are so inactive in silent ember. kthx.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason you guys won is cuz you guys had half of SE with you guys and if it wasn't for them you know damn Str8 that you guys would have lost lol...

lolwut?

I was really suprised when Floginmolly7 took a fall in (unexpected), very nice job for taking it, I thought you did good.

Yeah..I just got my mic a few weeks before Christmas...this was actually the first time I've had to lead in a war since before my old mic broke..so it's been a few months.

Thanks Tim :D

regi_sig.png

Lol I think its funny how you guys say that DV ran out of fall in leaders even tho DF had all no namers taking the fall in ? lmfao at DF =]

you think thats funny, heres a better joke, You say DF had no namers taking the fall ins, yet they still outlead Thealth a divine forces captain or w.e in near to matched numbers.

Fear the underated broski.

Divine Vindicators. I know Downfall has discovered that Thealth was leading the war on a different account. Thealth is the main account for Divine Forces, but that he's not allowed to go a war wit ha different

you realize your clan does accept multiclanners right?

Look i barley went back to Official clan idk how the system works If it changed oh well my mistake and no i never knew they accepted so called "multi-clanners" i don't even want to know what they accept what they do or anything else of their events, i just joined DV because someone told me to to join and i joined after i quitted downfall (it has been 2-3 months i was clanless), so I Decided that I wanted to go back in official clans again.

Note: i've been in dv for 3 days only if i knew what they did then i wouldn't posted that at the 1st place, would I? "not trying to be mean if you are thinking in that way" Just letting you know that's all, lovelost. =p

Lol I think its funny how you guys say that DV ran out of fall in leaders even tho DF had all no namers taking the fall in ? lmfao at DF =]

you think thats funny, heres a better joke, You say DF had no namers taking the fall ins, yet they still outlead Thealth a divine forces captain or w.e in near to matched numbers.

Fear the underated broski.

Divine Vindicators. I know Downfall has discovered that Thealth was leading the war on a different account. Thealth is the main account for Divine Forces, but that he's not allowed to go a war wit ha different

you realize your clan does accept multiclanners right?

Look i barley went back to Official clan idk how the system works If it changed oh well my mistake and no i never knew they accepted so called "multi-clanners" i don't even want to know what they accept what they do or anything else of their events, i just joined DV because someone told me to to join and i joined after i quitted downfall (it has been 2-3 months i was clanless), so I Decided that I wanted to go back in official clans again.

Note: i've been in dv for 3 days only if i knew what they did then i wouldn't posted that at the 1st place, would I? "not trying to be mean if you are thinking in that way" Just letting you know that's all, lovelost. =p

I getcha. And yeah, DV accepts multiclanners. I mean..look at their officials...holyhatty,guddurulz,mago nero8..all in top clans (tr,tr,df) They have a bunch more too..oh such as J unior..he's in exo. I can't remember anybody else off the top of my head..but yeah...their experience in top clans brought them some decent tanks today, especially J unior

regi_sig.png

Geez added drama to whats already been a crazy night of scape..

Kev your pro dw about it and just ignore it, the account situation was a big misunderstanding and if that is your account than i guess its not our choice on who you join with it.

Sgt your my samoan God <3:

mobster-no comment LOL :)

Now lets just be friends for the night and hope mods dont lock this up in the morning

Night everyone.. and again thanks for the memorable fight Dv..

You had to call outsiders for your win TBH.

Lol... you had many outsiders but I was able to get just few pics.

You outpulled us because of your outsiders.

NOT IN MAIN ML

multi2.jpg

For for Vannaka,

multi4.jpg

I See he's still in LND and LND is a still a part of TWR.

IDK why mods have started making new rules for DF.

PROUD FOUNDER OF DIVINE VINDICATORS

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

Your silly and mistaken, again. :S

The only reason you guys won is cuz you guys had half of SE with you guys and if it wasn't for them you know damn Str8 that you guys would have lost lol...

Right, cause I mass-recruited the 2 people into SE 2 week and 2 days before the war, seems sorta similar to the whole 6+or so Ex-Akel Members that joined DV less than 4 days ago.

Along with Sgt Dig, joined a few days ago as well as he stated.

Seems like a good fight, fairly close.

Anyway I had time to watch first like 20 minutes of war, that is, if it had started

at the time I believe it was suppose to (2 pm est).

I ended up leaving when Dv left portal(What the hell?)

I was pretty amazed that DF pulled 58, pretty incredible for having 63 members. Proves loyalty.

Props to Dv's pull too.

I hope someone recorded the war, and also vannaka's speech :lol:

Seems like a legit win,

but on the bottom of thehitmans victory post it says Df was outleveled.

Leave it to me to bring something up like this, and correct me if I am wrong,

but avg f2p combat for

Dv=116.99

Df=117.59

Anyways, epic fight, gratz Df on keepingyour win streak Vs Dv. Better luck next time Dv :thumbup:

Umm, I would say we were out-level'd based on my starting pics of the fight.

I'll upload them if it's really needed for the Quote&Trolls.

Lmfao kuru yes im a 141er cuz i spend my time a world 141 24/7 right? Half of your clan is 141 lol and your the one to talk sht

You're in True Brotherz, Nuff said. Anything you say is Biased because your leader of TBZ is now in DV. Tell him I said nice bounds, maybe next time Downfall will be nice and war in turrets so he won't have to remember what bounds means.

i lol'd

Lmfao kuru yes im a 141er cuz i spend my time a world 141 24/7 right? Half of your clan is 141 lol and your the one to talk sht

You're in True Brotherz, Nuff said. Anything you say is Biased because your leader of TBZ is now in DV. Tell him I said nice bounds, maybe next time Downfall will be nice and war in turrets so he won't have to remember what bounds means.

He's in Corruption, Nuff said.

i lol'd

"i lol'd" LOL.

I out led dv's FI's and i'm lvl 106 and that was my first time leading on teamspeak. LOL???

@Mobster: You don't have the right to say anybody is a no namer and anything about multi clanners. YOU are a no namer and YOU are a multi clanner. nuff said. If your talking about me then you are the most pathetic troll/baiter on tif. I'm probably 3 times more known than you in the clan world.

+1

Yea Zq50 Owns. Mobster whens the last time you lead in CoR/TBZ?

And just because someone can lead/take a FI doesn't mean that the person is a no-namer, lol.

Meh I'm getting off this topic. Have fun quoting me I won't check it.

Funny how you post after you say that, and I can see whose on this topic at the bottom of the page.

dont worry it just adds more and more to him looking like an idiot which is allready at a substantial amount...

ohhwell

This is all because I said mobster is a no namer. LOL

Lol, as I said, ZQ OWNS.

van_sig.png

NOT IN MAIN ML

multi2.jpg

For for Vannaka,

multi4.jpg

If you have read the previous posts you will realize that vannaka being there was agreed by the mods. He hasn't war with LND since he join DF so the mods told him he can war. And we didn't had any outsiders, don't come with that bs excuse, that was all our main ml, here is a right click, go check yourself and stop talking without proof.

2bf03.png

And we had 1 retire to choose and since skinny9 was on the main ml for weeks we chose grusy, your logics are failure. Now plz stop with the excuses and admit your lost. Funny how one of your members pm me their quitting your clan cuz you always want to claim auto win keep it up bro, your just making your clan look as bad as it already is, but then again you don't give a damn.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Grusy has been in Downfall for a long time Nik. He's certainly not an outsider; we chose him as the 1 retired/inactive to war. Skinny9 is on the main ml as well as the retired/inactive/fa ml, so he could war because he is on the main ml. As for Vannaka, we got a confirmation from Laikrob and Df chester (d clay w) that he could war. Feel free to read the topic to understand that all of this has been taken care of.

regi_sig.png

NOT IN MAIN ML

multi2.jpg

For for Vannaka,

multi4.jpg

Are you oblivious?... or just plain stupid?

Grusy has been part of downfall for OVER A YEAR... we had a runehead error and he got placed on our retired list... (he use to be on our main ml as well.. idk how or why he got moved). vannaka issue was taken care of 8 hours ago.

Accept the lost... we beat u for the 6th time.. get over it.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Also..

multi1.jpg

I checked yesterday.. He wasn't in main ml.

Just ADDED.

NICE YOU HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN TBH.

I would have accepted your win if you did not have outsiders..

NOW YOU STARTED EDITING YOUR ML. GF DOWNFALL

PROUD FOUNDER OF DIVINE VINDICATORS

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

Lmfao? You didn't inform us about that.

Grusy wasn't in main ml thats it.

Stop making new rules.

I thought I told you last time,

WAKE UP :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

van_sig.png

Lmfao? You didn't inform us about that.

Grusy wasn't in main ml thats it.

Stop making new rules.

what new rules idiot, your trying so hard to claim a auto win for you so you can eat the points but your failing horrible because your proof are useless. We had a choice to pick 1 retire on the fa list you can confirm that with your warlord 2bad4u and since skinny9 was on the main ml we chose grusy. Get on the same page with your other 20 officials before you talk trash here without knowing whats going on.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Also..

multi1.jpg

Just ADDED.

dude are you serious? shes a council member, how the hell would she be a outsider, plz dude take a look at your warlords topic of the ml lock http://forum.tip.it/topic/255088-dv-vs-df-ml-lock/ you can see her name is there, now sit down and try harder kid.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

Nikhil grow up already seriously, its one person, take the win like a man and saying df cheated over 1 person is too much. If its like 10 ppl then fine, but your head hunting them over 1 (may i emphasize the 1) person. If you want to look like a decent clan just say gf and move on instead of prolonging the topic making people (Like me) reply to your stupid posts and just take your clan out of the "beef" which I'm sure you don't want.

And LA WIDGET has been downfall council since i was there, before i was there when the break off from that other clan happened.

Grats df

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Also..

multi1.jpg

Just ADDED.

ARE U KIDDING ME@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ LA WIDGET IS DOWNFALL COUNCIL AND HAS BEEN IN DOWNFALL SINCE OCTOBER 08!@@@@@@ SIT THE HELL DOWN AND ACCEPT A LOST.

OH AND SHES A WOMAN.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

ROFL YOU JUST ADDED HIM.!!!

KEEP GOING DOWNFALL LOL!!

I HAD SEEN YOUR ML AFTER FIGHT YESTERDAY, HE WASN'T THERE.

NOW YOU ADDED HIM!!!

KEEP CHEATING. WE DON"T ACCEPT OUR LOOSE!!!

if ur talking about grusy.... YEA I KNOW@@@@@@ FOR DH WAR BECAUSE HE SHOULD BE ON OUR MAIN ML.

"accept our loose"... sit down, your pathetic.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

ROFL YOU JUST ADDED HIM.!!!

KEEP GOING DOWNFALL LOL!!

I HAD SEEN YOUR ML AFTER FIGHT YESTERDAY, HE WASN'T THERE.

NOW YOU ADDED HIM!!!

KEEP CHEATING. WE DON"T ACCEPT OUR LOOSE!!!

I love this f'en free post count, ftw. :D

You obviously are seeing things, other members of your clan HAVE and CAN VOUCH for seeing La Widget on DF's ML the whole 48 and 48,000 other hours before the war start, She's been with DF that long.

van_sig.png