[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Thehitman324

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't there at the time of war.

Editing of ml ftw?

LAWIDGET IS A WOMAN... now if ur talking about GRUSY... READ THE TOPIC.... /facepalm

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Good morning, don't mind me closing the topic while removing flames and such. Might take a day or so, but looks like you might need the cooling period anyway. ;)

Personal attacks are STILL not allowed here, you must be confusing us with another forum. :?

Laikrob

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Good morning, don't mind me closing the topic while removing flames and such. Might take a day or so, but looks like you might need the cooling period anyway. ;)

Personal attacks are STILL not allowed here, you must be confusing us with another forum. :?

Laikrob

Clan Staff

Confused with RSC... and thanks... inb4 pro lock. :D

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Laikrob

Clan Staff

Good morning to you as well. Have a nice day (I'm actually going to sleep...getting tired). And thanks for all your efforts to keep these forums unlike those other ones.

Neltak.png

Nikhil...She has been a Downfall council for like one year...you can just ask anyone in downfall or was in downfall(like me)...

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

O btw DV...

Just a reminder this is all happening in a online game called Runescape, so really...does it have to be this serious?

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

Topic relatively cleaned.

One or two posts might have been hit by frendly fire, but that's what can happen in situations like these - about 2 pages of flames/spam/personal attacks removed.

If you haven't received a warning or another forum consequence yet, even though you posted Down's syndrome references or other personal attacks... Well, rest assure we haven't forgotten you.

Seriously, making racist slurs and making fun of real life diseases (no matter whether the targeted person has it or not) is just taking it too far. Same goes for sexual preferences. If you have to resort to that, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

Will reopen topic in a few hours, get some sleep & food meanwhile.

Laikrob,

Clan Staff.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

ROFL YOU JUST ADDED HIM.!!!

KEEP GOING DOWNFALL LOL!!

I HAD SEEN YOUR ML AFTER FIGHT YESTERDAY, HE WASN'T THERE.

NOW YOU ADDED HIM!!!

KEEP CHEATING. WE DON"T ACCEPT OUR LOOSE!!!

Really Nikhil...? Is all this [cabbage] required? Get over it kid, you fought on January 09, 2010, and you walked out of the clan wars arena not satisfied. Theres going to be clans out there that your just never gona beat.

Gj Downfall, expected :thumbup:

Also great job on pulling 90% of your ml

To everyone of Divine Vindicators ; Why do you keep warring when you keep losing time after time?

Just give up, there are better clans than you, face the fact

lgzbanner4.png

Also..multi1.jpgI checked yesterday.. He wasn't in main ml.Just ADDED.NICE YOU HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN TBH.I would have accepted your win if you did not have outsiders..NOW YOU STARTED EDITING YOUR ML. GF DOWNFALL

K. What outsiders? Laurie (la widget) has been in downfall since october 08. She has been council for over a year now..I'm sorry you're not aware of her because she doesn't post on here or have beef with you.

ROFL YOU JUST ADDED HIM.!!!KEEP GOING DOWNFALL LOL!!I HAD SEEN YOUR ML AFTER FIGHT YESTERDAY, HE WASN'T THERE.NOW YOU ADDED HIM!!!KEEP CHEATING. WE DON"T ACCEPT OUR LOOSE!!!

If you're talking about La Widget, she's been in Downfall since October 08 as I just said. Of course we're going to update our ml when we have a war vs DH today, because there was no ml lock, and we have some recruits+trial members that we need to add onto the ml. These recruits+trial members came to Downfall within the 24 hr ml lock vs DV (your clan) so we couldn't update the ml then. I'm sorry that we've had some runehead errors..that's what happens when there are about 5 or so people updating it+adding members to it. If you're talking about Grusy, please read the other posts in the topic. Grusy has been in Downfall since '08...he wrote a ton of guides for us way back when. I'll try to find some evidence for you later.

Topic relatively cleaned. One or two posts might have been hit by frendly fire, but that's what can happen in situations like these - about 2 pages of flames/spam/personal attacks removed. If you haven't received a warning or another forum consequence yet, even though you posted Down's syndrome references or other personal attacks... Well, rest assure we haven't forgotten you. Seriously, making racist slurs and making fun of real life diseases (no matter whether the targeted person has it or not) is just taking it too far. Same goes for sexual preferences. If you have to resort to that, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.Will reopen topic in a few hours, get some sleep & food meanwhile. Laikrob,Clan Staff.

Thanks Laikrob. I'm glad you mods can keep TIF clean..unlike other..forums.

regi_sig.png

Congratulations Downfall, very great performance by outpulling them and ending with 22 people.

I watched the majority of the war and it looked very great, was exciting but in the end I expected Downfall to win, which they did, hands down.

Good try though DV, I think the biggest challenge has come for DV now; not complaining about little things as a one man difference (from LND) and just accept the loss they faced and give DF the points and be happy with the fact they performed not pretty good. :thumbup:

Come on DV, just let it go, don't disappoint me...

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Also..

multi1.jpg

I checked yesterday.. He wasn't in main ml.

Just ADDED.

NICE YOU HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN TBH.

I would have accepted your win if you did not have outsiders..

NOW YOU STARTED EDITING YOUR ML. GF DOWNFALL

Yeah, you should've taken a picture of it, as the TWR Rules say : no pic, no proof.

lgzbanner4.png

But downfall bought 4-5 retired/fa to this war and broke the rules

Retired by TPR 09/01/10. You lost, no rules were broken which would have changed the outcome, stop crying.

The point of dropping is to 'drop' members. Were you having a chess competition to determine who dropped or something?

It took DV 18 minutes to drop 17 people against T0, what the hell were you playing at then? Oh wait, I forgot you haven't been in DV long enough to remember.

Lol I think its funny how you guys say that DV ran out of fall in leaders even tho DF had all no namers taking the fall in ? lmfao at DF =]

Who are you? Go back to your w141 playoffs and do us all a favour please, because you are making you and your clan look stupid.

And for the flame about T0 being from w141, expect to see me at your next fight, I'll show you all the skills we picked up from there! /sarcasm

I do re-call Amateurnoob being in Downfall and T0 at the same time with a different account.

I do re-call you applying for T0 on Gochance1 whilst you was still in Solace with The Tim O, then you left us and joined DV on Gochance1 whilst still being in Solace. Sup?

You had to call outsiders for your win TBH.

Lol... you had many outsiders but I was able to get just few pics.

You outpulled us because of your outsiders.

Just like how DV beat T0 by calling mutliclanners so you could drop the poor lower level members you have. You got ripped tbh and you never would have come back if DF didn't have a DC and especially when Xc2dafailboat didn't even know his bounds.

The much better clan won, DV you did ok although leaving the portal first time round was, pathetic. And the excuses, also, pathetic. Nikhil you need to look at Ray as a role model. Accept the loss and grow up.

Zq, you sir are a legend. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Also..

multi1.jpg

I checked yesterday.. He wasn't in main ml.

Just ADDED.

NICE YOU HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN TBH.

I would have accepted your win if you did not have outsiders..

NOW YOU STARTED EDITING YOUR ML. GF DOWNFALL

Okay. At first, I thought it was stupid that Machamp would post screenies of the ml lock. But in the end, it was very smart. I'm pretty sure you actually did take a look at that topic, but to refresh your memory...

dfml1.jpg

Oh..look at that..it's La Widget, she's been in Downfall since October 08. How about that? Thanks Machamp for the help :thumbup:

Nikhil-here's the post if you really need it..http://forum.tip.it/topic/255088-dv-vs-df-ml-lock/

regi_sig.png

[hide]

But downfall bought 4-5 retired/fa to this war and broke the rules

Retired by TPR 09/01/10. You lost, no rules were broken which would have changed the outcome, stop crying.

The point of dropping is to 'drop' members. Were you having a chess competition to determine who dropped or something?

It took DV 18 minutes to drop 17 people against T0, what the hell were you playing at then? Oh wait, I forgot you haven't been in DV long enough to remember.

Lol I think its funny how you guys say that DV ran out of fall in leaders even tho DF had all no namers taking the fall in ? lmfao at DF =]

Who are you? Go back to your w141 playoffs and do us all a favour please, because you are making you and your clan look stupid.

And for the flame about T0 being from w141, expect to see me at your next fight, I'll show you all the skills we picked up from there! /sarcasm

I do re-call Amateurnoob being in Downfall and T0 at the same time with a different account.

I do re-call you applying for T0 on Gochance1 whilst you was still in Solace with The Tim O, then you left us and joined DV on Gochance1 whilst still being in Solace. Sup?

You had to call outsiders for your win TBH.

Lol... you had many outsiders but I was able to get just few pics.

You outpulled us because of your outsiders.

Just like how DV beat T0 by calling mutliclanners so you could drop the poor lower level members you have. You got ripped tbh and you never would have come back if DF didn't have a DC and especially when Xc2dafailboat didn't even know his bounds.

The much better clan won, DV you did ok although leaving the portal first time round was, pathetic. And the excuses, also, pathetic. Nikhil you need to look at Ray as a role model. Accept the loss and grow up.

Zq, you sir are a legend. :thumbup:

[/hide]

Ily Jack. <3:

Edited by Laikrob
Hide tags, please use them for long quotes

If you weren't even in the war, why add fuel to the fire? :unsure:

I didn't reopen the topic so everyone and their mother were to get a last word in.

Both DV and Df members & leaders won't be flaming here, according to their officials. That doesn't mean that everyone else need to bait or make snide comments about that time back in August '09 or how about when he did what to who or whatever.

Keeping it slightly positive from here on would be nice, since I think we've got the accusations covered in the last oh, about 10 pages?

We really would like to keep hot topics open, on the other hand we can't spend all day monitoring them.

Keep in mind: What you post, reflect on your clan.

Laikrob,

Clan Staff