[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Thehitman324

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering is there a reason why DV's ml has had a sudden huge decline?

Picture 1) Taken on the day of the memberlist lock by DK's DV's own Machamp which clearly shows 78 members.

dvml3.jpg

But when I check DV's memberlist today, literally 20 hours after the war, I see a pretty big decline in numbers.

(16:44:42) -[bC]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DV] Divine Vindicators ( http://rsdivine.com ) | Members: 70 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 116.93 | P2P: 122.99) Strength: 94.66 Hp: 94.43 Magic: 82.07 Ranged: 82.03 Skill Total: 1,636 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 75) | Cape: Wilderness38 | Last Updated: 10th Jan 2010

(16:44:42) -[bC]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=divine_v

dvml.png w850.png

PS; I honestly don't mean this as a flamebait, but see it more as evidence towards Downfall's queries of DV mass recruiting, I suggest that the moderators use this information effiiciently as it pretty much shows DF was right.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Lawidget has been in Downfall for over an year, she changed her name to La Wiget since the name change update, she had inactive rank for quite a bit, but she's back.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Picture 1) Taken on the day of the memberlist lock by DK's DV's own Machamp which clearly shows 78 members.

dvml3.jpg

But when I check DV's memberlist today, literally 20 hours after the war, I see a pretty big decline in numbers.

(16:44:42) -[bC]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DV] Divine Vindicators ( http://rsdivine.com ) | Members: 70 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 116.93 | P2P: 122.99) Strength: 94.66 Hp: 94.43 Magic: 82.07 Ranged: 82.03 Skill Total: 1,636 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 75) | Cape: Wilderness38 | Last Updated: 10th Jan 2010

(16:44:42) -[bC]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=divine_v

dvml.png w850.png

PS; I honestly don't mean this as a flamebait, but see it more as evidence towards Downfall's queries of DV mass recruiting, I suggest that the moderators use this information effiiciently as it pretty much shows DF was right.

Inactivity sweep.

just accept the loss really.... if ur gonna use the "1" fa thing to your advantage, df can just say:

o well you walked out of portal = auto win B00M

ACCEPT IT! REBUILD! TRY AGAIN!

always a next time as we can see from the 6 - 0

kristn.png

My apologies for any personal attacks I've made and I'll make sure to keep my posts to appropriate materials. (Note to self, don't go onto forums after an evening out)

dvml3.jpg

dvml.png w850.png

Inactivity sweep.

Yep :rolleyes:

Neltak.png

My apologies for any personal attacks I've made and I'll make sure to keep my posts to appropriate materials. (Note to self, don't go onto forums after an evening out)

dvml3.jpg

dvml.png w850.png

Inactivity sweep.

Yep :rolleyes:

You pulled up to 53 people yesterday, or at least 50+. And 8 members are gone.

What are the chances that all 8 people "Swept" that NONE of them was in the war yesterday? ...........lol

van_sig.png

I gained like 100 post count in the last 48 hours, lol.

And forgot to re-mention the fact that when DV decided to leave portal the first time, we all lost like probably a combinded 700+ prayer points from both sides. >.<

InValuable Amount, could've changed the outcome of the fight too, what a back-fire. :unsure:

van_sig.png

Might I remind you that there is no need for anymore "you did this, we did that" point-scoring against each other. Mods are looking into what happened.

If people keep throwing jibes against each other the topic will be locked indefinitely.

Enough is enough.

-Stu

a14z78.jpg

Overseer of Tip.it Clan Tournament 2010

Click

here to read the rules || Click here to sign up

`Stu` on #clans (irc.swiftirc.net)

Honestly, the 2-3 accidental rules broken wouldn't have impacted the result of the fight anyways - Downfall still ourperformed DV.

Unless the rules that were broken caused Downfall's win (which they didn't), stop causing beef over it lol.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

seems like dv's aims are just to lock the topic/ fine a way to get points; give them the points we all know downfall won and don't care for points

Please don't confuse DV with DV's officials. 90% of us accept the loss and are ready to move on.

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

I do re-call Amateurnoob being in Downfall and T0 at the same time with a different account.

I do re-call you applying for T0 on Gochance1 whilst you was still in Solace with The Tim O, then you left us and joined DV on Gochance1 whilst still being in Solace. Sup?

Actually.... I was in Downfall at the time I applied for Gochance1 and I openly admit using Gochance1 to join another clan while being in one.... I know several of people that do it lol. I was simly pointing out a fact that someone within your own clan is doing it. Yeah I also joined Dv on Gochance1 too. I wasn't in Solace at the time either. Sup?

solace.png

All Downfall members just stop posting on this topic until the mods ruling... any new evidence that arises or any points that you want to address just use the PM function at the top of these forums or contact me in game, on #downfall, or in pm on site. I will take it up with the mods in PM myself so these threads don't need to go to 20 pages.

Thanks.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Umm DV just drop it. You lost, just accept it. Winning ALL the time is impossible. This war stuff is suppose to be "FUN" not all about the points. If you're hungry for points, go war clans in your height. And if you lose to them, just accept it. Things won't go in your favour all the time. :wall:

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

Great job DF. Goodfight DV, I had fun.. that being my last war... It was great. Thanks for the fight. ^^

I gotta admit I thought we were going to lose it when we were down to a one man lead... But we managed to keep the lead, we kept our heads high and ended up winning.. Props to Jambagirl22-- Amazing/Surprising tank by her.. she managed to drag DV and eventually they all got off. GJ Jamba :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

* Ex DF Leader 08-09 *

* Ex DF Council 09-10 *

1-9-10

Wd Downfall ;) I watched the war and noticed someone named "Dv In" getting koed in roughly 3.65seconds. Then i add him to see his name changes... Someone named Nikhil71993... sounds familiar...

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

man we cant beat u nabs :P owell i wasnt there soz guys an emergency came up, but glad to hear you all had fun

we will rm in future, when we have cleared everything n got more practice and experience, gj df, looking forward to war again, although its 6-0 everytime its a dv vs df war its epic and intresting so scores not really bothering, havin fun is wats its all about i guess :)

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

Ty guys, we would love a rm in the future, respect to you guys for saying gf and moving on unlike some plp :thumbup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan