[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Thehitman324

seems like dv's aims are just to lock the topic/ fine a way to get points; give them the points we all know downfall won and don't care for points

Please don't confuse DV with DV's officials. 90% of us accept the loss and are ready to move on.

Unfortunatly if the President of the United States decided to nuke another country It's make us all look bad wether we wanted him to do it or not.

If 90% of you are fine with the loss then might want to say something to your officals, perhaps leave or threaten to leave unless they clean up their act.

Anywayz glad to see that DV has some smart members and are fine with an internet loss. Wish the officals would follow your lead, then again they are top 10 material and rs is srs bsns.

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like dv's aims are just to lock the topic/ fine a way to get points; give them the points we all know downfall won and don't care for points

Please don't confuse DV with DV's officials. 90% of us accept the loss and are ready to move on.

Unfortunatly if the President of the United States decided to nuke another country It's make us all look bad wether we wanted him to do it or not.

If 90% of you are fine with the loss then might want to say something to your officals, perhaps leave or threaten to leave unless they clean up their act.

Anywayz glad to see that DV has some smart members and are fine with an internet loss. Wish the officals would follow your lead, then again they are top 10 material and rs is srs bsns.

Danda for president!!!!!

Good fight DV, better fight DF. :thumbsup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

This lol... maybe there to caught up in there OTHER CLANS issues.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Danda for president!!!!!

Good fight DV, better fight DF. :thumbsup:

You wouldn't want me as President, Would not be pretty.

6590ew.jpg

Hmmmm.... Hi this is LA Widget. I've been in Downfall since October 2008 and on Council since November 2008. I was Inactive for a couple of months in September and October of this year after I had surgery but have been back since November. And, yes, I am female.

It was a great fight and I do not understand all this fuss. We win some and we lose some but aren't we all here to have fun?

Laurie

Hmmmm.... Hi this is LA Widget. I've been in Downfall since October 2008 and on Council since November 2008. I was Inactive for a couple of months in September and October of this year after I had surgery but have been back since November. And, yes, I am female.

It was a great fight and I do not understand all this fuss. We win some and we lose some but aren't we all here to have fun?

Laurie

isnt that enough proof DV?

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Ok... First of all, I'm sorry about my behavior. I might be mistaken that "La widget" wasn't in the Main memberlist of Downfall. Actually, It was really not expected that Downfall will pull around 60 people in War :thumbup:. So I had actually lost my mind :lol: and was not ready to accept the truth. Forgive me Please. I agree it was my mistake. Actually, what had happened is, I thought that guy "La Widget" isn't a downfall member and i searched him in downfall memberlist, I didn't see him maybe because I was searching really quick not paying much attention.

Once Again I'm sorry about my previous Posts. I was just wondering why Rooster and Grusy was at war. But yea, 2 people won't make any change since you out pulled us by as mass number =D>

Good Job Downfall, You deserve this win :thumbup:

I hope we soon get Rm :)

PROUD FOUNDER OF DIVINE VINDICATORS

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

Ok... First of all, I'm sorry about my behavior. I might be mistaken that "La widget" wasn't in the Main memberlist of Downfall. Actually, It was really not expected that Downfall will pull around 60 people in War :thumbup:. So I had actually lost my mind :lol: and was not ready to accept the truth. Forgive me Please. I agree it was my mistake. Actually, what had happened is, I thought that guy "La Widget" isn't a downfall member and i searched him in downfall memberlist, I didn't see him maybe because I was searching really quick not paying much attention.

Once Again I'm sorry about my previous Posts. I was just wondering why Rooster and Grusy was at war. But yea, 2 people won't make any change since you out pulled us by as mass number =D>

Nikhil that really you? :blink: If it is then, good job growing up and moving up. :thumbup:

hmm finally... and 1 thing.. once again la widget is a woman :thumbup:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

Great to see you accepted your loss.

Don't worry Dv, you'll get your chance once :thumbup:

lgzbanner4.png

Good for you Nikhil.. Now Everybody happy..... :thumbsup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Good for you Nikhil.. Now Everybody happy..... :thumbsup:

nah lol.. u cant erase the past.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

Dfall - 221

DV - 50

Thanks... we wont have any memberlist issues in the future hopefully.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc