[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Thehitman324

Seems like a good fight, fairly close.

Anyway I had time to watch first like 20 minutes of war, that is, if it had started

at the time I believe it was suppose to (2 pm est).

I ended up leaving when Dv left portal(What the hell?)

I was pretty amazed that DF pulled 58, pretty incredible for having 63 members. Proves loyalty.

Props to Dv's pull too.

I hope someone recorded the war, and also vannaka's speech :lol:

Seems like a legit win,

but on the bottom of thehitmans victory post it says Df was outleveled.

Leave it to me to bring something up like this, and correct me if I am wrong,

but avg f2p combat for

Dv=116.99

Df=117.59

Anyways, epic fight, gratz Df on keepingyour win streak Vs Dv. Better luck next time Dv :thumbup:

We have 25 120+ and they have 35+ 120+, they pulled more 120+ so yea we were outlvled knowing all akel that join them were moslty 126's.

@Tim It was obvious we can win even in matched cuz when it was 30-31 we dominated from there and ended 22-0?

I clearly can't see how it's "Obvious".... I'm sure a little less than there 30 had food taken away lol.... Idk what you are talking about at all

solace.png

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im like maxed out? lol...

He wasn't talking to you, and you have no right to call any DF a no namer cuz no one knows who the [cabbage] you are. Gl on your w141 playoffs :thumbup:

I know who he is lol.... shouldn't you be telling your clan the samething.

tell my clan wut?

Wow... the "playoffs"

solace.png

Anyway I had time to watch first like 20 minutes of war, that is, if it had started

I was pretty amazed that DF pulled 58, pretty incredible for having 63 members. Proves loyalty.

Props to Dv's pull too.

Seems like a legit win,

but avg f2p combat for

Dv=116.99

Df=117.59

Anyways, epic fight, gratz Df on keepingyour win streak Vs Dv. Better luck next time Dv :thumbup:

We have 25 120+ and they have 35+ 120+, they pulled more 120+ so yea we were outlvled knowing all akel that join them were moslty 126's.

@Tim It was obvious we can win even in matched cuz when it was 30-31 we dominated from there and ended 22-0?

I clearly can't see how it's "Obvious".... I'm sure a little less than there 30 had food taken away lol.... Idk what you are talking about at all

Not wasting my time quoting you again and again, the better clan won today which outperform ending with 22 solid, end of story.

EDIT: we dont make playoffz L

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Lmfao kuru yes im a 141er cuz i spend my time a world 141 24/7 right? Half of your clan is 141 lol and your the one to talk sht

You're in True Brotherz, Nuff said. Anything you say is Biased because your leader of TBZ is now in DV. Tell him I said nice bounds, maybe next time Downfall will be nice and war in turrets so he won't have to remember what bounds means.

6590ew.jpg

Lmfao kuru yes im a 141er cuz i spend my time a world 141 24/7 right? Half of your clan is 141 lol and your the one to talk sht

You're in True Brotherz, Nuff said. Anything you say is Biased because your leader of TBZ is now in DV. Tell him I said nice bounds, maybe next time Downfall will be nice and war in turrets so he won't have to remember what bounds means.

He's in Corruption, Nuff said.

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

i lol'd

He's in Corruption, Nuff said.

i lol'd

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Props to Dv's pull too.

Seems like a legit win,

but avg f2p combat for

Dv=116.99

Df=117.59

They have more 120+ as they have a larger memberlist.

Dv has 16 people under 110 Df has 9 people under 110

I think "Outnumbered" is more appropriate to say then "Outleveled"

as your levels were pretty much the same.

Okay I know this is my first post in Tip it but i just want to say a few words about the 2 clan "not people."

1st of all, Downfall, which you guys hate me for leaving you guys =\, I was very impressed with their pull i never knew that you guys could pull that much, please don't get offended lol. I kept reading the forms and I see that Skinny9 was not supposed to be in the war I'd say that's breaking the rules and some other people that i saw did that also. I know you guys will start bad comments about me but I'm trying to be neutral lol. But i know that some of the people that weren't supposed go to the war risked themselves to make the win, to me, that takes a lot of heart and love to the clan lol. But rules are rules =\ If you joined TWR then you have to follow he rules, please feel to correct me if i missed something. But overall I think Downfall did a great Job against DV. Keep up the good work. :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Divine Vindicators. I know Downfall has discovered that Thealth was leading the war on a different account. Thealth is the main account for Divine Forces, but that he's not allowed to go a war wit ha different account, It is not confider multi-clanning BUT multi- clanning is were the is ONE account in 2 different official clans so you can not used that evidence against DV. But anyways i really don't care about TWR I'm just telling the facts what happened in the war. Back to Divine Vindicators, was an outstanding pull, great war, a little choppy on the binders but they managed it to pull it back together. Keep Doing the great war. :)))) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Overall like i said i could care less about TWR and this havoc that is going on about "breaking the rules, flaming, etc." in the forums. All I can say i had fun for like 10 minutes until downfall piled me :D lol, Nice pile by the way, i am not going to lie about that. I did something else while the war was going on. Again GREAT JOB IN THE WAR, BOTH CLANS. : :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Okay I know this is my first post in Tip it but i just want to say a few words about the 2 clan "not people."

1st of all, Downfall, which you guys hate me for leaving you guys =\, I was very impressed with their pull i never knew that you guys could pull that much, please don't get offended lol. I kept reading the forms and I see that Skinny9 was not supposed to be in the war I'd say that's breaking the rules and some other people that i saw did that also. I know you guys will start bad comments about me but I'm trying to be neutral lol. But i know that some of the people that weren't supposed go to the war risked themselves to make the win, to me, that takes a lot of heart and love to the clan lol. But rules are rules =\ If you joined TWR then you have to follow he rules, please feel to correct me if i missed something. But overall I think Downfall did a great Job against DV. Keep up the good work. :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You sir are completely wrong... everyone in our war today was allowed to war... the person that is causing all this confusion is grusy... somehow we had a runehead error and he is listed as a downfall future applicant.. however he has been in downfall for over a year.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Lol I think its funny how you guys say that DV ran out of fall in leaders even tho DF had all no namers taking the fall in ? lmfao at DF =]

you think thats funny, heres a better joke, You say DF had no namers taking the fall ins, yet they still outlead Thealth a divine forces captain or w.e in near to matched numbers.

Fear the underated broski.

Divine Vindicators. I know Downfall has discovered that Thealth was leading the war on a different account. Thealth is the main account for Divine Forces, but that he's not allowed to go a war wit ha different

you realize your clan does accept multiclanners right?

I kept reading the forms and I see that Skinny9 was not supposed to be in the war

Tbh... You should tell your clan to check memberlists... Skinny 9 is in Downfall, and Downfall Future Applicants. We forgot to take him off Downfall Future Applicants... Flawed argument is flawed.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

I kept reading the forms and I see that Skinny9 was not supposed to be in the war

Tbh... You should tell your clan to check memberlists... Skinny 9 is in Downfall, and Downfall Future Applicants. We forgot to take him off Downfall Future Applicants... Flawed argument is flawed.

I see then if a flawed then the agreement should not be used against Df because i know Skinny has been in Df i never knew he retired. Sorry i mentioned that in my big Essay/paragraph lol. and i have to agree with you dan, even though you still hate me =p i talk to skinny a lot and he has been going to you wars. I though he was like retired 2 or 3 days ago, and sorry again.

Props to Dv's pull too.

Seems like a legit win,

but avg f2p combat for

Dv=116.99

Df=117.59

They have more 120+ as they have a larger memberlist.

Dv has 16 people under 110 Df has 9 people under 110

I think "Outnumbered" is more appropriate to say then "Outleveled"

as your levels were pretty much the same.

Sorry I wasn't trying to talk about the ml. I was trying to talk about their Fi lvls that was in the war which they outlvl us on, I noticed when warriar7 pmed in IRC about their lvls.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I out led dv's FI's and i'm lvl 106 and that was my first time leading on teamspeak. LOL???

@Mobster: You don't have the right to say anybody is a no namer and anything about multi clanners. YOU are a no namer and YOU are a multi clanner. nuff said. If your talking about me then you are the most pathetic troll/baiter on tif. I'm probably 3 times more known than you in the clan world.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

I out led dv's FI's and i'm lvl 106 and that was my first time leading on teamspeak. LOL???

@Mobster: You don't have the right to say anybody is a no namer and anything about multi clanners. YOU are a no namer and YOU are a multi clanner. nuff said. If your talking about me then you are the most pathetic troll/baiter on tif. I'm probably 3 times more known than you in the clan world.

Who are you? I know Mobster though!

pretty sure you raged cause he was used instead of you as a meatshield at an se war props to you :thumbsup:

Pretty sure I was on cursed prayer but then again what do you know?

pretty sure you raged cause he was used instead of you as a meatshield at an se war props to you :thumbsup:

Pretty sure I was on cursed prayer but then again what do you know?

donno how you can say that, you musnt of been to blogscape part of tif then

sorry for the double post just found it neccesary to join in on callin this a idiot

ascensionbysteelsamurai.png

Ascension FA manager