[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Thehitman324

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Fight. :D . We almost had you :o

2bcd3.png

Don't be silly. We had +1 the whole time, if not more...

Don't see why you would try to imply something on here either

Gosh don't get too upset from a friendly comment.

Gf DF I saw it coming after our bad start.

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

Reference to this post :- http://forum.tip.it/topic/255130-downfall-adding-faretired-list-to-twr/

Only 2 downfall retired/fa were allowed to war specifically "Skinny 9" and "thepanictank"

But downfall bought 4-5 retired/fa to this war and broke the rules

Evidence:-

1-4.jpg

3-10.jpg

4-5.jpg

As you can see

1)Grusy

2)Skinny 9

3)The panicattack

4)Rooster 011

So clearly they broke rules

Moreover they had a member of "Legends never die" which is "vannaka 1992" which is also breaking the twr multiclanning rules.

2-6.jpg

Lnd Memberlist:-http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=team_lnd [And yes this ml of lnd is in twr so they broke twr rules]

5-4.jpg

Now its twr mods who will decide the fate of this war and I hope rules will be followed we wont see anything biased.

ss-1-1.jpg

props to dv, almost had it at one point 31-32

downfall nice people on ur fa list in the war that 90% is inaccurate try calculating 58/99 ends up about 59%

good job taking a long time to drop too, took like 5 mins to drop one person..... and then the person walked out right after dv has a dc, seems kind of ironic to me

it was a fun war to watch good job tanking df thats what won it for you

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Reference to this post :- http://forum.tip.it/topic/255130-downfall-adding-faretired-list-to-twr/

Only 2 downfall retired/fa were allowed to war specifically "Skinny 9" and "thepanictank"

1-4.jpg

3-10.jpg

4-5.jpg

As you can see

1)Grusy

2)Skinny 9

3)The panicattack

4)Rooster 011

Moreover they had a member of "Legends never die" which is "vannaka 1992" which is also breaking the twr multiclanning rules.

2-6.jpg

Lnd Memberlist:-http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=team_lnd [And yes this ml of lnd is in twr so they broke twr rules]

5-4.jpg

Now its twr mods who will decide the fate of this war and I hope rules will be followed we wont see anything biased.

We asked if vannaka can war and the mods said it was ok, he was added to downfall weeks ago.

Also skinny 9 has been on the main ml for a while now so we let Grusy take the 1 retire spot. Rooster was the only extra fa we let war, if you want points for 1 fa figthing, go ahead, we dont care about points, we aint desperate like you guys, the better clan won today and everyone knows it, have a good day.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

1-4.jpg

3-10.jpg

4-5.jpg

As you can see

1)Grusy

2)Skinny 9

3)The panicattack

4)Rooster 011

2-6.jpg

5-4.jpg

YOU AMUSE ME... ALL BUT 2 OF THEM ARE ON OUR MAIN MEMBERLIST@@@@@@@@ We discussed this with THE TWR MODS... GET ON THE SAME PAGE.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

props to dv, almost had it at one point 31-32

downfall nice people on ur fa list in the war that 90% is inaccurate try calculating 58/99 ends up about 59%

good job taking a long time to drop too, took like 5 mins to drop one person..... and then the person walked out right after dv has a dc, seems kind of ironic to me

it was a fun war to watch good job tanking df thats what won it for you

That was all downfall main ml, only grusy,rooster and panic tank = 3 was from the fa list, skinny9 has been on the main one for weeks go check machamps topic for proof.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

1-4.jpg

3-10.jpg

4-5.jpg

As you can see

1)Grusy

2)Skinny 9

3)The panicattack

4)Rooster 011

2-6.jpg

5-4.jpg

We asked if vannaka can war and the mods said it was ok, he was added to downfall weeks ago.

Also skinny 9 has been on the main ml for a while now so we let Grusy take the 1 retire spot. Rooster was the only extra fa we let war, if you want points for 1 fa figthing, go ahead, we dont care about points, we aint desperate like you guys, the better clan won today and everyone knows it, have a good day.

If mod said that lnd member can war then dont keep twr multiclanning rule its then rubbish and useless and mod saying so is biased too. I just provided the evidence rest the mods will do.

ss-1-1.jpg

Locked, this topic is under discussion.

The evidence about rule breaking is under review, please PM me with any further evidence.

Keep the replies clean and civil. ;-)

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Gf df.

too bad you broked rules.

yea we "broked" the rules LOL

accept the lost.. u got dominated today.. and we outperformed.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Locked, this topic is under discussion.

The evidence about rule breaking is under review, please PM me with any further evidence.

Keep the replies clean and civil. ;-)

I have posted all the evidence here and also pmed "lakirob" now its u guys who will decide abt rule breaking.

ss-1-1.jpg

Gf df.

You tank good I gotta admit, but u n me both know that the better clan won today. I'm sure 1 fa wont affect the outcome of the war and you know it so plz don't come up with excuses and plz say gf, we all had fun and it was an epic fight.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

Gf df.

You tank good I gotta admit, but u n me both know that the better clan won today. I'm sure 1 fa wont affect the outcome of the war and you know it so plz don't come up with excuses and plz say gf, we all had fun and it was an epic fight.

it was a great fight i admit a war like this before quitting is epic :thumbup:

But there were some rules(major) broken :thumbdown:

ss-1-1.jpg

Gf df.

After you walked out we could of claimed auto-win, but no we wanted to fight, we knew we were better. We gave you a fair match and after we win you come up with this [cabbage]. One extra level 105 FA. You are a disgrace, goodluck with the points. The better clan won today.

Gf df.

After you walked out we could of claimed auto-win, but no we wanted to fight, we knew we were better. We gave you a fair match and after we win you come up with this [cabbage]. One extra level 105 FA. You are a disgrace, goodluck with the points. The better clan won today.

Yes, the better clan did win the war. But that's besides the point. Rules are there for a reason. The fact that it seems DF think they're too good for the rules is disappointing, because as we all know, you probably would have won the war without those Fa's.....

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

You guys broke out of bounds and were not complaining lol (if mods want proof check in page 2 tycs pic.)

That can be easily a misclick and effect of lagg as ur members also saying in that very pic abt laggs. One of your member also broke bounds but we didnt take a screenie of it. Well there is a much difference in breaking bounds due to misclick/lagg and bringing lnd members and fa who were not allowed.

ss-1-1.jpg

Gf df.

yea we "broked" the rules LOL

accept the lost.. u got dominated today.. and we outperformed.

Accept the "loss" :rolleyes:

Gratz Downfall, very nice pull. Looked very close, DV did well it seems.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member