[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Thehitman324

Lol I think its funny how you guys say that DV ran out of fall in leaders even tho DF had all no namers taking the fall in ? lmfao at DF =]

The only reason you guys won is cuz you guys had half of SE with you guys and if it wasn't for them you know damn Str8 that you guys would have lost lol...

You seem confused as to where the edit button is, that SE is a team, and that DF's "no namers" for fall in leaders led DF to a win and led better than DV's regulare fall in leaders. Good day.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And btw Will Thealth is from Divine Forces but this isn't accout sharing cuz that accout that thealth was using is his very own one so you can say sht about this either way.

You seem really mad not to even be involved in this fight, gratz on your 4th post btw.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Lol I think its funny how you guys say that DV ran out of fall in leaders even tho DF had all no namers taking the fall in ? lmfao at DF =]

rofl and who are you?

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

The only reason you guys won is cuz you guys had half of SE with you guys and if it wasn't for them you know damn Str8 that you guys would have lost lol...

SE was formed after Downfall. Only 2 members came from SE to join Downfall, the rest were already in Downfall and joined SE. Therefore your point is irrelevant. Nice. :thumbup:

lmfao i just say what i want to say =]

Not mad just saying what i wanted to say uffan<3

Is this for post count or what, i'm confused as to why you are posting the same thing twice still.

crsigl.png

Gratz Downfall. Looked like a fun war. I kind of laughed a little when Dv got it within 1-2 members. I wonder what would've happened if it was matched. Lovelost had a great tank to start off not going to lie, pretty beast. Clearly Thealth didn't war on his main account "Thealth" and who cares if he warred on another account. I do re-call Amateurnoob being in Downfall and T0 at the same time with a different account. I was really suprised when Floginmolly7 took a fall in (unexpected), very nice job for taking it, I thought you did good. Skinny 9, come on man you need to tank! I'd say Dv did a bit better than Downfall to come back from that 6-7 man advantage. Once again, gratz to downfall with coming away with the win. Would like to see a rematch in the near future.

solace.png

rofl who are you to talk? I actually respect DF's "no namer" mems who step up and lead even with the threat of being piled next. And you, some guy from 141 tries to make idiotic non-sense comments about these people who just stepped up for their clan. :thumbdown:

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

You seem confused as to where the edit button is, that SE is a team, and that DF's "no namers" for fall in leaders led DF to a win and led better than DV's regulare fall in leaders. Good day.

the UF5onmychest strikes again!

sup

Stop posting noob and get back to training your cmb!!

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Stop posting noob and get back to training your cmb!!

Metallic l2train bro.

crsigl.png

Im like maxed out? lol...

He wasn't talking to you, and you have no right to call any DF a no namer cuz no one knows who the [cabbage] you are. Gl on your w141 playoffs :thumbup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Seems like a good fight, fairly close.

Anyway I had time to watch first like 20 minutes of war, that is, if it had started

at the time I believe it was suppose to (2 pm est).

I ended up leaving when Dv left portal(What the hell?)

I was pretty amazed that DF pulled 58, pretty incredible for having 63 members. Proves loyalty.

Props to Dv's pull too.

I hope someone recorded the war, and also vannaka's speech :lol:

Seems like a legit win,

but on the bottom of thehitmans victory post it says Df was outleveled.

Leave it to me to bring something up like this, and correct me if I am wrong,

but avg f2p combat for

Dv=116.99

Df=117.59

Anyways, epic fight, gratz Df on keepingyour win streak Vs Dv. Better luck next time Dv :thumbup:

He wasn't talking to you, and you have no right to call any DF a no namer cuz no one knows who the [cabbage] you are. Gl on your w141 playoffs :thumbup:

I know who he is lol.... shouldn't you be telling your clan the samething.

solace.png

lol so clearly mobster dosen't know what he's talking about. i think he may be still mad about the 30 minute clearage of corruption by RSD. ANd to your no namer comment about downfall's fis, im pretty sure we take u into rsc ur a no namer. With your clan too.

WAtched it was there with tk spamming our grats :). lovelost tanked dv hard dragged em around the map. GJ. was confused how dv got it back to 1 but downfall pulled off the win. GRats. GJ dv aswell. NIce pull downfall thats a record for you! Keep it up hopefully u both can pull those opts to a pkri would turn out to be make things extremly interesting

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Seems like a good fight, fairly close.

Anyway I had time to watch first like 20 minutes of war, that is, if it had started

at the time I believe it was suppose to (2 pm est).

I ended up leaving when Dv left portal(What the hell?)

I was pretty amazed that DF pulled 58, pretty incredible for having 63 members. Proves loyalty.

Props to Dv's pull too.

I hope someone recorded the war, and also vannaka's speech :lol:

Seems like a legit win,

but on the bottom of thehitmans victory post it says Df was outleveled.

Leave it to me to bring something up like this, and correct me if I am wrong,

but avg f2p combat for

Dv=116.99

Df=117.59

Anyways, epic fight, gratz Df on keepingyour win streak Vs Dv. Better luck next time Dv :thumbup:

We have 25 120+ and they have 35+ 120+, they pulled more 120+ so yea we were outlvled knowing all akel that join them were moslty 126's.

@Tim It was obvious we can win even in matched cuz when it was 30-31 we dominated from there and ended 22-0?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I know who he is lol.... shouldn't you be telling your clan the samething.

tell my clan wut?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3