13-Jan-2010 Postbag from the Hedge

Askthedude

Again about the canal part: If you talk to the information clerk in the varrock museum, and choose the option find out about kudo's, the clerk talks about the museum having discovered an interesting island, north of morytania. They are looking for qualified archaeologists, who, after the canal is finished, are willing to help them.

That island could very well contain a temple, with something valuable. Of such value that both white and black, I'm still thinking about sara and zammy, need it, or can't let the other party have it. I'm not sure what the four mysteries have to do with it yet, but the game is void now still, as no real force can reach it now.

So i'd guess it is for a new quest after all.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again about the canal part: If you talk to the information clerk in the varrock museum, and choose the option find out about kudo's, the clerk talks about the museum having discovered an interesting island, north of morytania. They are looking for qualified archaeologists, who, after the canal is finished, are willing to help them.

That island could very well contain a temple, with something valuable. Of such value that both white and black, I'm still thinking about sara and zammy, need it, or can't let the other party have it. I'm not sure what the four mysteries have to do with it yet, but the game is void now still, as no real force can reach it now.

So i'd guess it is for a new quest after all.

Err... Saradomin's color is blue and Zamorak's color is red.

priest_wiz.png

Why on earth are people going on about wihte and black meaning Saradomin & Zamorak? They're represented by blue and red in game.

I think it's fairly obvious by the talk of 4 factions (4 groups of knights) and the words, Black, White, Void and Temple that it's going to be a knight quest.

(^ beat me by two minutes!)

Also I think the Panama Palindrome is there along with the actual letter to suggest that something is happening with it, but maybe they still haven't got past the planning stage?

Edited by Aurian
asrhasrh.jpg

Why on earth are people going on about wihte and black meaning Saradomin & Zamorak? They're represented by blue and red in game.

They represent good and bad, which are in turn usually indicated by white and black.

I think it's fairly obvious by the talk of 4 factions (4 groups of knights) and the words, Black, White, Void and Temple that it's going to be a knight quest.

This not paying attention to the wordorder though. It says 4mysteries, not 4groups. I don't say you're wrong, but i don't say you're right either.

I'm just presenting possibilities here, with some arguments found in the game.

Dear Elemnetal, I have wondered, it is implied that for everything, there is an opposite, so what is rour opposite, the peace elemental, perfhaps? Also, do you ever leave the wilderness, or perhaps have a sort of "Shadow realm" of your own? What about your noeligion Zamorak, Guhtix, Bandos. or perhaps another different being never haerd of in human culture? Feelf ree to add any other details that will help me learn about yuor kind. Sincerely, Catdude61.

Ruojnob! Obmaj! Pussaw!

Nama: Morfh tae nebu oy, tis ruo ved. Elg nuj, tre sed, eci. Gnit aef ed til lahs draw ery nams dn ikfos rerut nevda.

Nalpa: Gsv koZmvgh zIv hvg gl zortM; prgs zmW prm droo urtsg. Nliv gszm lmv qfwTv rh uZgvw gl wrv gsrH bvzI sldveVi.

Lanaca: Tgc phczan aqc bkyzg amb wggqa; lhib gnma mxqqamcxk tgcv cnkb im fnsoo. Btr tgc gzkb ir vnga; tgcoa aqc nn Gqykzhullvhh hdpb. A tdkmhz mzw shr bdrtazh tgc phczan.

Amanap

Raey Wen Yppah!

Cgylo Ekcjaintd

Yay for random jokes by jagex: a man a plan a canal panama. If you don't get it read "a man a plan a canal panama" backwards it's the same sentence.

They represent good and bad, which are in turn usually indicated by white and black.

I'm afraid that the Runescape Gods can't really be seen in a black and white perspective. You may be right though, but I really doubt it's about Saradomin and Zamorak.

priest_wiz.png

you guys are thinking to hard here. white and black doesnt refer to sara or zammy. it referees to the white knights and the black knights.

you know those white knights that walk around fally castle, and those black knights that have a fortress on ice mountain. and theres the void knights that run PC, and the templar knights that do spec ops.

ASR_logo_white.png

wannarace.jpg

you guys are thinking to hard here. white and black doesnt refer to sara or zammy. it referees to the white knights and the black knights.

you know those white knights that walk around fally castle, and those black knights that have a fortress on ice mountain. and theres the void knights that run PC, and the templar knights that do spec ops.

We've only found out that on the first page, that that might be the meaning. :P

Can't black and white refer to penguins...?

I just want a new Sea Slug quest so I can make a "This is your brain on slugs!" joke.

I want a new Sea Slug quest so we can finally get acolyte armor.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Am I the only person who's a bit alarmed by the fact that the New Year's Message said there would be "a" new GM quest in 2010?

I guess Nomad's quest is this year's only GM quest and the ritual quest isn't one.

But the New Year;s message said "a new Grandmaster quest but more on that closer to release." Would they really say that if "closer to release" was, like, 12 days?

There is probably another one coming and this one was already developed so they didn;'t include it in thier new years message.

Am I the only person who's a bit alarmed by the fact that the New Year's Message said there would be "a" new GM quest in 2010?

I guess Nomad's quest is this year's only GM quest and the ritual quest isn't one.

But the New Year;s message said "a new Grandmaster quest but more on that closer to release." Would they really say that if "closer to release" was, like, 12 days?

That's why I assumed Nomad's Requiem wouldn't be a GM quest. So I also think there will be another one this year.

priest_wiz.png

Can't black and white refer to penguins...?

I just want a new Sea Slug quest so I can make a "This is your brain on slugs!" joke.

I want a new Sea Slug quest so we can finally get acolyte armor.

Palindrome in the hint = Palingrad, capital of penguins? :rolleyes:

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg