LOST: The Final Season

Nom

i didn't like this episode tbh. i don't like how much airtime they're spending on the different time line. i'm sure it's gonna make sense in the end, but getting there is incredibly tedious.

and the whole they answered questions thing, yeah they did but at the same time they created even more questions

i didn't like this episode tbh. i don't like how much airtime they're spending on the different time line. i'm sure it's gonna make sense in the end, but getting there is incredibly tedious.

and the whole they answered questions thing, yeah they did but at the same time they created even more questions

Yeah except the ones they answered were 5 seasons old and a big part of the story. They can't wrap it all up in episode 4 of the final season.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Terry O'Quinn being amazing with some great lines, Josh Holloway being almost as amazing with some great lines, Smokey POV, Ben at Locke's funeral, Locke and Hurley in the ALT, Locke and Ben in the ALT, Richard about to [cabbage] his pants . . .

Then we have the answers: Smocke is trapped, was a man once, can't change his form any more, Jacob brought people to the island to replace him and that's why they're all there and what a candidate means, the numbers are related to the people and Jacob's plans, Smocke can't kill any of the candidates.

What was so bad about it?

p2gq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So it was a Ben episode, which means it was pretty good. However, the highlight of the show was when Miles and Ben were talking while Ben was digging his grave and Miles casually throws out that "...they were buried alive..." (in reference to Nicki and Paulo or whatever their names were). Got a good chuckle out of that.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Yeah I loved that they brought up Nikki and Paolo again, sucky as they were. I laughed when the camera panned to Miles inspecting a diamond at the end.

Last two episodes have been fantastic I think, especially Dr. Linus. Micheal Emerson is God. When he said, "Because he's the only one who'll have me" to Ilana, it was heartbreaking.

I also love Crazy Claire. Her singing in the pit was so creepy.

p2gq.jpg

Clarie was looking so hot the entire episode until we saw that shot of her on the island haha

Agreed. It was the only good part of the alternate reality flashes.

Yh well damnit, now I know she dies.

I've never watched the show, until last Monday. Damn it is addictive, I'm on the third season ALREADY. LOL.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

If you aren't completely caught up I would recommend not reading this topic. I am not really sure how you think you know she dies though from what you quoted anyways.

2nd and 3rd seasons have a decent amount of not all that great episodes. I was extremely disappointed with s2 demystifying The Others for a long time. 4 definitely picks back up. The main part about s5 I absolutely hated, but it also introduced the best character in the series so I am so-so with that. S6 is looking pretty good.

But still you never quite get that feeling that you got when you watched s1, especially after the finale and waiting a few months before more episodes. That has been the high point of the series in my opinion.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

If you aren't completely caught up I would recommend not reading this topic. I am not really sure how you think you know she dies though from what you quoted anyways.

2nd and 3rd seasons have a decent amount of not all that great episodes. I was extremely disappointed with s2 demystifying The Others for a long time. 4 definitely picks back up. The main part about s5 I absolutely hated, but it also introduced the best character in the series so I am so-so with that. S6 is looking pretty good.

But still you never quite get that feeling that you got when you watched s1, especially after the finale and waiting a few months before more episodes. That has been the high point of the series in my opinion.

I get what you mean, I hated all the backstory on Echo, it was too drawn out. Also, I extremely dislike whenever someone is captured by the Others, they never ask any obvious questions for example: Why do you wanna kill us etc, they just ask dumb questions like "why do you want me" orsomething. And yea... I'll stop reading this topic. XD

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Just finished season 5, damn. This is by far my favorite show from here 'til eternity. Any idea where I can find the first few episodes of season 6? Does Hulu have them?

Just finished season 5, damn. This is by far my favorite show from here 'til eternity. Any idea where I can find the first few episodes of season 6? Does Hulu have them?

Hulu only keeps the latest 5. You could check ABC's website.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

never seen the show, that being said, the cast is phenomally friendly and by far one of the more fan loving casts than most tv shows.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

^^ what do you mean by that?

I'm a huge fan of the show. I've been watching ever since the first season. It seriously took a dip by the third season, but they managed to turn it around. Last season was really good, and this final season is setting up to be epic. Can't wait to see how it all ends.

rssig2.png

^^ what do you mean by that?

Das is an autograph collector. I'm going to guess that he actually met the cast and got a few autographs. If you have any Das, we'd love to see a pic of it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

So I'm officially up to date with Lost. This last season isn't very good, to be honest. Some questions were answered I guess, but Jack's character is getting more and more annoying.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode about Richard.

Aww man, that sounds cool but I like to be surprised about whats coming next week. So far I've had every episode spoiled though, so I am sure it would have happened eventually even if you didn't say anything :smile: .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

So I'm officially up to date with Lost. This last season isn't very good, to be honest. Some questions were answered I guess, but Jack's character is getting more and more annoying.

This is kind of funny, since I and probably a lot of others think that Jack is finally being a cool dude rather than a whiny control freak. You just watched the entire series in like a week, and I'm sure that has an effect. Like the cage scenes at the beginning of S3, six episodes worth of that when they were airing once a week was torture, but watching on DVD makes them a lot more bearable. Dunno if you noticed anything about those eps or not.

Season 6 rocks. Now that it's out in the open, I'm pumped for Richard next week too.

p2gq.jpg