LOST: The Final Season

Nom

I thought the whole cave of light thing was kind of cheesy and the initial shot of it was really bad CGI, but it really gives you a lot to think about. Lots of good stuff in this episode, it just wasn't executed the best it could have been.

p2gq.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVED THIS EPISODE! From beginning to end! I cried when the mom died :( But finally! So many questions were answered. But now I have a few:

1)WHERE DID THE MOM COME FROM. fml

2)I still don't undertsand why MLB's people figured out that if they stuck a wheel into the jank they could leave...

3)So how did MLBs body stay there, but then in Season 5 they showd him and Jacob at the Egyptian statue...? And where'd the statue come from?

4)Does MLB have a name at all? Is that the point?

Interesting tidbits:

1)No one ever calls MLB by name (obviously)

2)The mom never sees MLB, only Jacob. Yet Jacob cannot see her when she is dead. Hmmm...

3)I'm guessing the idea of the light is, its there for the taking, but if you try to take it you cannot have it.

4)Notice the hut style is exactly like the "others" at the end of season 2?

also I name Nom_Anor Lost fanboy of the decade

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

The light will be tied to the electromagnetism of the island. I have a feeling that Desmond may be entering that cave due to his resistance to the high levels of electromagnetism. I actually thought this episode moved rather slowly, compared to last week. It was overall disappointing, even if we got answers as to how MiB and Jacob came to be rivals.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVED THIS EPISODE! From beginning to end! I cried when the mom died :( But finally! So many questions were answered. But now I have a few:

1)WHERE DID THE MOM COME FROM. fml

2)I still don't undertsand why MLB's people figured out that if they stuck a wheel into the jank they could leave...

3)So how did MLBs body stay there, but then in Season 5 they showd him and Jacob at the Egyptian statue...? And where'd the statue come from?

4)Does MLB have a name at all? Is that the point?

Interesting tidbits:

1)No one ever calls MLB by name (obviously)

2)The mom never sees MLB, only Jacob. Yet Jacob cannot see her when she is dead. Hmmm...

3)I'm guessing the idea of the light is, its there for the taking, but if you try to take it you cannot have it.

4)Notice the hut style is exactly like the "others" at the end of season 2?

I think you think to much into everything, ha. It's MIB (Man In Black) not MLB (Major League Baseball). :P

The "mom" can't see MIB because Jacob released it after she was killed. I'm not going to assume anything else, thats my new moto for Lost. I'm just going to let everything play out so when it does end I won't be disappointed if things don't go my way.

tFtfA.jpg

Yea... I meant MIB not too sure why I typed MLB. And idk I just want a climatic ending :[

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

What? I don't care if you call me a fanboy but I'm not sure if I qualify as one. I mean, I did just say that I was disappointed with this episode. Not for the reveals, but from a directing/acting/writing standpoint. Rather subpar production. It's been like that the whole season but especially in this episode. It just doesn't feel like it used to.

p2gq.jpg

I was just saying in general you really like the show :o

I tell him this every week.

I thought the episode was great. Lots of reveals, which I like. I basically second what Saruman said.

Did we ever see that game they were playing before besides the white and black rocks? It looked familiar.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

It looked familiar to me as well, as they showed us Jack n Kate found the rocks...

Was tonight any good? It won't be on Hulu til tomorrow :(

i haven't seen any ep since the playoffs started but i'll watch every episode i missed in a marathon once the season is over.

last night's episode must have been bad though. the last standing fanboy i know just said it was "anti-climactic" and got mad about the bad plot. that's pretty bad coming from her :lol: oh well i'll see it for myself.

It's coming together, but there's still too many loose ends... I liked the episode though.

Apparently theres going to be a simulcast that both America and UK will air at the same time; Sunday night/early Monday morning. Which would be 5am for UK - on Sky1.

I'm ready to be the complete fanboy and get up at said time. :thumbsup:

I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Another note:

Didn't the producers say they'd never explain the meaning of the numbers? If so, that's a flippin cop out.

Better than having them tell us it's just some inside joke about random people we don't know (referring to the numbers, of course).

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Epic story:

So I have netflix and a while back (about a month ago) I was itching to find a tv series to watch, I came across Lost, all ready knew about it's popularity, so I decided to watch it. I watched season 1-5 on netflix and 6 on Hulu and pretty just finished the other day and I finally get the watch an episode on TV, the SEASON FINALE!

I've really been trying to catch up to the current episodes, been haven't had the time and when I finally do catch up, it's the finale :P

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Epic story:

So I have netflix and a while back (about a month ago) I was itching to find a tv series to watch, I came across Lost, all ready knew about it's popularity, so I decided to watch it. I watched season 1-5 on netflix and 6 on Hulu and pretty just finished the other day and I finally get the watch an episode on TV, the SEASON FINALE!

I've really been trying to catch up to the current episodes, been haven't had the time and when I finally do catch up, it's the finale :P

Same here :)

don't spoil it guys, put everything in freakin tags

[spoiler=Just my opinion on episode]I was a bit disappointed. I'm the kind of viewer that wanted answers and not so much character relationships; and I think the one thing the finale lacked was answers. Other than that, it was still a good episode.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Don't click this unless you have watched. Possible huge spoiler.

[hide]So, were they dead the whole time? Did they even survive the plane crash? [/hide]

Also, here is an interesting theory that I read. Again, possible major spoilers.

[hide]The whole thing is simply a metaphor for the acceptance of death. Some struggle and hold on to life so desperately because they don't know what comes next, because they thought it should't/wouldn't end, for a lot of reasons. We see the plane at the end because were woken up to the fact that no one shoulve/couldve survived that crash. Jack's delierium was the 6 years on the island, filled with religious under currents, struggles, twists and turns so he would finally be happy to leave in whatever way he could. His return to LAX didnt work because his mind knew he was still on the island and it was only there (in his mind) where he could let go. They never left the island they never moved from the spots they fell upon. Only jack and the dog survived. The whole 6 years was his delirium into death. There is no time and space and when you die you know this.[/hide]

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!