LOST: The Final Season

Nom

Just 2 1/2 weeks to go until the premiere of the final season! (Because Lost > State of the Union.)

I'm sure we will have lots to discuss. We have lots to discuss now. But, first, for anyone unacquainted with the show who doesn't mind being spoiled, here is an official summary of the first five seasons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIFL104E9Ts&feature=player_embedded

And a fan-made video of the crash, 24-style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKcKtjrL5bc

Spoilers for seasons 1-5 ahead now, so if you don't want them don't watch the video and don't keep reading :razz:

Seriously, don't.

Ok. So. Did the bomb cause anything to change? Does whatever happened, happened hold true? Are we going to see an alternate reality? Do we want to see an alternate reality? Is Jacob really dead? Who the hell is the Man in Black and why did he kill Jacob? HOW WILL IT ALL END?

Title of the first episode is:

LA X

Spoiler tagged 'cuz I don't know what people consider spoilers or not. If there's no objection I'll remove it.

So, what do you want from the final season? What do you NOT want? What do you think will happen?

Soon!

p2gq.jpg

Having to deal with you leading up to this premiere is going to be fun.

I'm excited for it. There really isn't anything great on television right now. (ever since I gave up on Heroes) Having a definite ending to the story this season is an added bonus. I hate when shows drag themselves out until everyone loses interest--->get canceled. For that, I applaud LOST's writers.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I CANNOT WAIT!

I've been looking forward to this for so long, and re-watched season 5 a few weeks ago.

[spoiler=SPOILER!!]I heard from a friend that i was leaked that the bomb did in fact detonate, and we will be watching sort of an alternate reality of season one.

vansing.png

I am really excited for LOST to be back again, I am a big fan of it - and will be sad to see it go. :o

[hide]To Vansing: That sounds interesting, because it seems a few titles are related to the first season - like 'What Kate Did' from season one is now 'What Kate Does' in season six. It will be very interesting...[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome find on that season 1-5 recap! How many episodes will this season have? Does anyone know when the final episode will be aired? If season 6 ends before the summer I want to re watch seasons 1-5 during my summer break when i have nothing to do :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Very early on in the show I said to myself,

"If LOST ever goes supernatural, I'll stop watching it"

But damn it they tied in all the supernatural events into the story so perfectly that I ended up liking it even more.

Groundhogs day will now forever be known as omglost day.

2czeqeh.jpg

interesting read in my tv guide. its going on about how the promotion picture for the lost cast is taken like that painting of jesuses last supper. locke is sitting where jesus would be and its saying hes like the saviour that rises from the dead. all the characters are stairing at locke and it point out a few like sayid is sitting in the place of the person who betrayed jesus . i cba to right it all out but its a interesting read

they also say not everything is going to be explained so there will be some secrets left <_<

interesting read in my tv guide. its going on about how the promotion picture for the lost cast is taken like that painting of jesuses last supper. locke is sitting where jesus would be and its saying hes like the saviour that rises from the dead. all the characters are stairing at locke and it point out a few like sayid is sitting in the place of the person who betrayed jesus . i cba to right it all out but its a interesting read

they also say not everything is going to be explained so there will be some secrets left <_<

Well you can't expect everything to be answer, that is just kind of how life works in general. I'm sure that they are going to be answering the puzzling questions by the end of the season otherwise they are going to end up with a lot of angry fans.

tFtfA.jpg

I'll put hide tags, but we should assume that there will be spoilers from this point forward.

[hide] That was epic. It was a big surprise to find out that Locke (or whoever was posing as Locke), was also the smoke monster. He has been watching them the entire time.

I like the new flashes. We get to see what would have happened had they not crashed. I wonder how long they will do them. Perhaps it will be for the rest of the season, like the future flashes and the past flashes of the previous seasons.[/hide]

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'll put hide tags, but we should assume that there will be spoilers from this point forward.

[hide] That was epic. It was a big surprise to find out that Locke (or whoever was posing as Locke), was also the smoke monster. He has been watching them the entire time.

I like the new flashes. We get to see what would have happened had they not crashed. I wonder how long they will do them. Perhaps it will be for the rest of the season, like the future flashes and the past flashes of the previous seasons.[/hide]

My theory..

At the end of the season some how the island is destroyed or sunken to the bottom of the ocean where it alters the lives of the people on the oceanic fight back to as if the crash had never happen. At least at this point this is my theory. I also assume it is going to involve the return of Jacob in some form or another and performing some sort of god like act. One mystery I want to be answer is what is Jack's fathers role in all? As far as the pilot goes, I enjoyed it very much.

tFtfA.jpg

My theory..

At the end of the season some how the island is destroyed or sunken to the bottom of the ocean where it alters the lives of the people on the oceanic fight back to as if the crash had never happen. At least at this point this is my theory. I also assume it is going to involve the return of Jacob in some form or another and performing some sort of god like act. One mystery I want to be answer is what is Jack's fathers role in all? As far as the pilot goes, I enjoyed it very much.

I remember back in season one or two locke got attacked by the smoke monster. maybe that's when the smoke monster became or decided to become locke. maybe. just throwing it out there.

Lets go ahead and forgo hide tags for current episodes, if you are discussing a spoiler you heard about a future episode leave it hide tags.

Are we sure the flashes to the "no crash" story aren't as real as them still being on an island? It seems to me we may have a multi-universe thing going on.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I think, for once, I'm going to watch the season and enjoy it instead of speculating to no end about the mysteries.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Premiere was amazing. Watched it with a few friends and it was a blast.

I think there's more to this alternate reality than a "what-if' thing. See: Jack's hair, Cindy giving him one bottle instead of two, Rose not wearing Bernard's ring, no Shannon, DESMOND, etc. It's more than just the Pilot episode played out as if there was no crash.

But, I'm with Range, I'm watching this season for the sheer joy of how awesome it will be. Locke/Smokey laying the smackdown on Bram's team? EPIC. Terry O'Quinn is amazing, he totally owns his new role. The MIB/Smokey comes across as seriously pissed off.

p2gq.jpg