WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

I am going to bed. I just hope they don't rollback the game again because there are still some glitches in the game.

Anyway, MickieBeth, if you haven't created your alliance, can you please join the Zhou side and ally with us? :)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the advanced teleporter let you chose specific coordinates, or just the specific area?

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

The Divine wind lets you choose the Exact location where you teleport to, the Wind of Fate lets you choose a region and then it randomly teleports you into that region.

10 more minutes until the Ally Base is upgraded. Also @ sirtommy, I was given a list of people who have either asked to be prioritized, or people who were already in the alliance yesterday. By tomorrow, we should be able to get at least another 20 people in...sorry for the wait, once we can pool together more resources, this will increase a lot faster!

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Yay I'm in, and succesfully relocated to the frozen peak area :mrgreen: Now that banner in my siggy makes sense again.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Hmm, now what should I do with my spare 20k?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Yeah I tried, made myself a guy instead of a girl at the start :wall: I might give it a bit of a go, but not much. I'd rather play Age of Empires tbh.

And please remember people Jagex DIDN'T make this, they're just publishing it for another company.

Are you good at AOE Racheya? I should play you sometimes :P

Game looks meh.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

My school has blocked everything that requires anything to "Connect to a server", so I cant check/build between classes. :(

It is just a server update right now, relax ;)

I know, but it doesnt connect to anything whatsoever. Doesnt have to be jagex related even.

I hope they dont reset everything. I just got around to upgrading my palace to lvl 3, and it took me all day <_<

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Yeah I tried, made myself a guy instead of a girl at the start :wall: I might give it a bit of a go, but not much. I'd rather play Age of Empires tbh.

And please remember people Jagex DIDN'T make this, they're just publishing it for another company.

Are you good at AOE Racheya? I should play you sometimes :P

Game looks meh.

Haha. Not really. I played online a few times and got my [wagon] kicked :P I think I've lost my game and all :rolleyes:

Anyway I can't log on atm. This is not happytimes! :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

They said they chose the best time to suit people. But they placed it RIGHT in the middle of prime Aussie playing time.

It'll always be in some countries main playing time. I'm glad it's just maintenance, my heart skipped a beat when I got that 404 :!:

Apparently there are two servers now, and the new players are put in the new one called RoyalGarden instead of RedDragon. I wonder if players who haven't logged in since the downtime will still be able to join the Horde, or have to get a new alliance on the other server.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

They said they chose the best time to suit people. But they placed it RIGHT in the middle of prime Aussie playing time.

It'll always be in some countries main playing time. I'm glad it's just maintenance, my heart skipped a beat when I got that 404 :!:

Apparently there are two servers now, and the new players are put in the new one called RoyalGarden instead of RedDragon. I wonder if players who haven't logged in since the downtime will still be able to join the Horde, or have to get a new alliance on the other server.

It's like a seperate "game" i guess.

Yeh there probably won't be any contact whatsoever, except private chat between friends. And just read that they are planning to do these maintenance sessions every day except during week-ends, so a lot of Aussies are really disadvantaged by this. :mellow:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

Yeh there probably won't be any contact whatsoever, except private chat between friends. And just read that they are planning to do these maintenance sessions every day except during week-ends, so a lot of Aussies are really disadvantaged by this. :mellow:

Yep. I'm like disadvantaged to the max!!!!

Darn it. Its still server maintenance, Im go to bed and wake up to see I can play again, without everything restarted

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow