WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are special legends, and they do come will good stats. I have one, named Golden Lark. I'll post a pick when the server comes back up. Got for some task, I think in the legend. You can not change the name of special legends, or at least this one. Golden Lark came at level 1 with like 30 courage, so I'm using her to attack level 0 places.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Whoa. Apparently they actually added servers now, besides red dragon. And it looks like red dragon is gone too.

The 4 servers I see are Royal Garden, Imperial Palace, Emerald Palace, and Golden Temple.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Whoa. My 2nd account was reset... again. Gah. I think everyones was reset again.

And with no Jcredits this time...

Dear Players,

Your support and feedback from the War of Legends Beta these past few days has been very valuable and much appreciated. We are working with the game's developer to help them improve the game based upon your feedback. Unfortunately, some game issues that have been encountered mean that we are currently unable to guarantee the stability of the game worlds and, as such, we need to change the Beta programme.

We have opened four additional game worlds which are restricted to 5,000 players per server.

We will have to reset these servers periodically during the remainder of the beta. Therefore, we have disabled the ability for players to purchase further JCredits. Players who have previously purchased JCredits will be refunded and all participants in the Beta programme will be given complimentary JCredits.

We are actively working with the game's developer to try and help them improve the stability of their game and we are confident that by working together with both the developer and the playing community we will be able to resolve the outstanding issues and open the game to everyone as soon as possible.

Thank you for your ongoing support and assistance and we look forward to seeing you in War of Legends.

From font page, on right side under beta update.

So not only is everything reset again, but we can't purchase Jcredits till the beta is over. AND they apparently are doing periodic resets to the servers.

Edited by andrewgg

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

this is weird, when you log in you can choose from 1 of 4 servers, but red dragon isn't one of them :S this doesnt look good.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Or golden temple so we can have a head start with an alliance. Anyway, since they will be doing periodical resets, I won't bother playing that much...

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

So ... officially there is no point to play this game anymore ? With all the future roll-backs and stuff.

Apparently there is going to be a Jcredit reward for playing the beta. So you might as well play. I'd advise trying to perfect your startup, so when the beta ends you zoom through the beginning.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

RIGHT. Well, every time they roll back I'm switching servers, 'cause, well... 'cause.

We may as well focus on learning how to do everything faster, and experiment, since everything we do will be erased anyway. And not bothering with building an alliance... -sigh-

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.