WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

Congrats nerdboyxxx. :thumbsup:

Wow, got booted offline tonight I thought for sure it was resetting.

GASP! :-#

Strange, I've never being booted before. I hope that they give us at least 24 hours warning before they reset, otherwise I might just flip out :lol:.

disturbeda.png

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to take a screenshot in-case the server was reset:

c38c46ddfe.png

I'm the original founder (if anyone remembers pre-reset), I let Kr Superfox found 2.0 - wasn't all that interested in upgrading an ally base (especially at the level 9/10 point, ends up being 45k+ resources across the board). Not a fan of aspirations 4 - it's all based on luck. I've invaded about 30 wildlands and am unable to get my last two Gold Beads which would instantly boost me up to about ~33.5k reputation from tasks (sub-city etc).

deadforumslol.png

c38c46ddfe.png

I'm the original founder (if anyone remembers pre-reset), I let Kr Superfox found 2.0 - wasn't all that interested in upgrading an ally base (especially at the level 9/10 point, ends up being 45k+ resources across the board). Not a fan of aspirations 4 - it's all based on luck. I've invaded about 30 wildlands and am unable to get my last two Gold Beads which would instantly boost me up to about ~33.5k reputation from tasks (sub-city etc).

Original Founder of what?

f203f1850c.png

The first Golden Horde in Red Dragon, when the beta first started.

Everyone post on my thread on the WoL forums! It's about extra buildings slots for veteran beta players, and can be edited if anyone else comes up with ideas for us/them. Here. It isn't very well written but still.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The first Golden Horde in Red Dragon, when the beta first started.

Everyone post on my thread on the WoL forums! It's about extra buildings slots for veteran beta players, and can be edited if anyone else comes up with ideas for us/them. Here. It isn't very well written but still.

Hang on, do I count as one of these beta veterans? Because I'm planning to stick to this game for a few years, and I'd like to benefit. I'll still post anyway, but I'm still confused as to what category I fit into currently. I'm not sure if we're still in beta yet :lol:. I'm hearing a lot of conflicting stories.

At the moment, I'll assume that I'm a beta veteran and post my support :thumbup:.

disturbeda.png

Aww right! Just hit 1K rep after invading a level 0 wildy (I'll probably go for a level 1 or 2 next, whoa stand back :lol:). Hoping to hit 2K rep sometime next week, if I can get enough resources to train some more swordsmen than I should be able to handle it. Hopefully.

EDIT: Just got outskirts minister as well, and my population just reached 4K ^.^

disturbeda.png

c38c46ddfe.png

':D' - we're now the first level three alliance as well for anyone wondering. Everyone in the alliance gains a 10% resource boost for now being a part of it.

deadforumslol.png

Can we try and agree on a default server that ALL TIF/Golden Horde members should join in the event of a reset. If we do I'll make a new thread & sticky it with the details.

I think Frozen Peaks as the area, but what server? I'm for Royal Garden, personally.

If we're all on separate servers, the power of Golden Horde is reduced quite a lot.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

c38c46ddfe.png

':D' - we're now the first level three alliance as well for anyone wondering. Everyone in the alliance gains a 10% resource boost for now being a part of it.

Why are you guys still hostile against the Golden Horde? :(

Also, I think there are at least 3 TIF members in ":D" :/

c38c46ddfe.png

Why are you guys still hostile against the Golden Horde? :(

Also, I think there are at least 3 TIF members in ":D" :/

How in the world did you get a level 3 alliance, if you need 1000 jcredits and they aren't selling them? Did you use vouchers?

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

I just applied for Golden Horde on imperial palace. Knowing my luck, I'm in a completely wrong territory, but what the heck, right?

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

As I'm unable to log onto Red dragon, but I can still log on other servers, and their are forums posts about it, I believe the red dragon server was taken down. Again.

As it is now possible to log in on red dragon, I believe it was just for maintenance.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Just started to invade a level 1 wildy, I am running really low on wood again though; While all my resources are over 20K (highest is 50K for copper) I only have about 9 or 10K wood... So I'll be constantly invading woodland wildy for all the tasks and to get rep for my next outskirt rank :).

Has anyone heard anything about resetting RG? I hope they don't do it anytime soon... I'm going pretty well so far :P.

disturbeda.png

To finish up the night, 1.5K rep, level 5 palace and over 30K gold tucked away safely. I'll continue to invade level 1 woods when I get home tomorrow, cause my wood is severely behind all my other resources (and considring that wood is used in pretty much every building process in the game, I'll need a lot of it).

One question: Is it better to occupy or invade wilds? Because I'm looking for more wood, but if I can get more in the long run (I'm back at school now so that leaves a lot of time for my resources to replenish once I'm back at home) I might occupy two each day for a boost to my wood gathering for the day.

disturbeda.png

You can invade a wildland to get the loot, and then go back to occupy it without there being any troops. So I would just invade first, and then occupy if you want to add it to your wildlands.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Can the OP or a moderator please change the bloody title of this thread to "WoL General Discussion" I am pretty sure WoL didn't come out today :D .

OT:

I need to get one more white jade thing so I can complete Asperation 4 and get a second city. How do I get them besides tasks?

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Can the OP or a moderator please change the bloody title of this thread to "WoL General Discussion" I am pretty sure WoL didn't come out today :D .

OT:

I need to get one more white jade thing so I can complete Asperation 4 and get a second city. How do I get them besides tasks?

Box of Bliss, Treasure boxes, Raiding and somewhat Exploring/Searching (very rare from the last), raiding is probably the most common.

1yrb49.jpg

This game is getting on my nerves. The 19th person on the hiscores is pillaging my city, and just killed 500 of my hallberdiers from ocuppying a land, 3 squares away from my city :angry:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow