[TWR] Downfall defeats Final K0

Thehitman324

http://forum.tip.it/topic/256587-twrfk-vs-downfall/

LOL'D SO HARD 5 steps out and called a null?

And lol why does vr have beef with a non top 10 clan?

Alot of our members know VR, one of our ex-members got us a TS but then he quit and joined VR, telling us we can keep that server, but later he just let VR in and they kicked us out

swasig.png

http://forum.tip.it/topic/256587-twrfk-vs-downfall/ LOL'D SO HARD 5 steps out and called a null?And lol why does vr have beef with a non top 10 clan?
Alot of our members know VR, one of our ex-members got us a TS but then he quit and joined VR, telling us we can keep that server, but later he just let VR in and they kicked us out

Well that sucks. :unsure: Hope you guys can find a new teamspeak server.

solaceeblack.png

Gratz Downfall, sad to see you drop all those people.

^^ :/

gratz guys... missed it.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Expected, great ending. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! Lovelost !!!! How could you!!!!!???? :rolleyes:

Good try [bleep], I know last time youall fought DF it was close, tho DF anit the same DF back in da day... :ohnoes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

No disrespect to [bleep], but i have no idea why we would even war you guys, with such a difference in MLs..

Thanks for the fight

GF as well to you, maybe I guess whoever declared wanted a war with level/number advantage.

Just wanted to point out when we declared on you first in our first declaration we stated MATCHED... no we didn't want the numbers advantage. And as for levels I'm pretty sure you guys had just about the same number of 120+ if not close.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Good try [bleep], I know last time youall fought DF it was close, tho DF anit the same DF back in da day... :ohnoes:

Hitman taught me to bail south towards the boarder. [even though it was like 1 step out of bounds because i lagged] :thumbdown: :rolleyes: <_< :ohnoes: :angry: :!: :ugeek: :arrow: :geek: :evil: :roll: :wink:

Hitman taught me to bail south towards the boarder. [even though it was like 1 step out of bounds because i lagged] :thumbdown: :rolleyes: <_< :ohnoes: :angry: :!: :ugeek: :arrow: :geek: :evil: :roll: :wink:

LOL

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Just wanted to point out when we declared on you first in our first declaration we stated MATCHED... no we didn't want the numbers advantage. And as for levels I'm pretty sure you guys had just about the same number of 120+ if not close.

No we have 16 120s, you have 35 120s. Thats more than our whole ML. And by number advantage I didn't mean +1/+2 if you were thinking that, was saying you were gonna way outpull us too, therefore giving you the pick of your best members, but soz was a poor choice to declare on us on sunday, we get bout 2x less ppl

Nonetheless, GF =D>

swasig.png