WoL Help Topic

Shelby_Polo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever played starcraft before? Then you should know what is the point of pylons. With more villages you will get a higher max population cap.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

What are territories?

Why did lvl 1 wildlands have 45 swordsmen today instead of 45 halderberries that were there when I raided them yesterday?

Is there a point holding a captured wildland longer than one day, do the resources there respawn eventually or only after I've left?

Should I train my legends up from lvl 1 or recruit high lvl legends through the sanctuary?

Should I build another university so I could research stuff faster?

Thanks for your help :mrgreen:

The wildy refresh itself every 24 hours. The legends/soldiers will all change, so be careful.

Some wildy have bonuses when captured, they are very helpful if you can hold them long enough. For example I think a lvl 8 forest gives +18% wood production?

You should train the character you start with and get only about 2-3 three legends, most people like to get the special legends and train them. It is pointless to recruit legends with low AB, as in 30ish or so. The max AB is 45, with items the max AB is 50, so try to aim for 40ish AB legends.

I think the setup for building is one of every single building, five garrison and rest villages. Do not qoute me on this though.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

o ye can't have two universities in the same city.

And about the third question: After my legend has been in wildland lvl 1 for a day (till the reset), the 5% bonus disappears and the tile becomes wildland lvl 0. Now I still have the option to keep my legend there, but will the bonus come back eventually or should I take the legend home and capture a new tile?

A new question:

It says my spy success rate is 90% (spy camp lvl 1), but I've experienced the success rate to be closer to 50%. Is this just me, or..?

You don't have to keep your legend in a wildland to get the resource bonus, just occupy it and recall your troops, since you probably won't need to defend it at this point.

As for your spy rate, you're probably just unlucky. I just spied on all lvls of wildland from lvl 3-9 and only failed once on the lvl 6. Also upgrading your spy base to lvl 2 will apparently give you a succes rate of 100%.

btw this lvl 9 wildland was packed with 2250 charioteers, 1875 archers and 3750 halberdiers :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

My flag appears where I've captured a wildland, but do I see other people's captured wildlands or do I need to spy all over the place to see which they have captured?

Just hover your mouse over it to see if it is captured ;)

save your vouchers for Labour Bills for later in the game.

You get used to building 5 things at once, and it's hell going down to 2 at a time

He's not lying. It's so much easier to expand in the beginning with labor bills.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Is there a way to get labour bills without vouchers or Jcredits? Because not bring able to build 5 things at once will almost kill the game for me :shock:

I believe you can get them as a rewarding for invading wildlands, you can get them from a box of bliss, and possibly from future tasks.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

I bought 3 labour bills immediately when I got the vouchers, so I think I'm good untill the reset. Without them the game would seem even slower than it is right now I would imagine...

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Ok I feel like an idiot now. I'm now a officer on the golden horde on royal garden, how exactly do I accept people who applied into the alliance?

Edit: Its the pass button, I thought that meant pass on the application.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!