The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)

The Dark Lord

This is truly how international disputes are resolved: one party saying that their leader was drunk.

The system works! :thumbsup:

----

Errrr, your troops might want to be careful. :ohnoes:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leader of republic of druids decides to stay away from drinks for the next couple of months.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Rocco, I think it is terribly dangerous to restore the former leader of a country as the provisional head of the same county...Wouldn't he or she just wait a while then declare independance...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Errrr, your troops might want to be careful. :ohnoes:

u know, i am being carefull, its why i sent them in unarmed.. better not to provoke the tiger than to fight it.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

not finding many needs for troops at Uzbekistan, the leader of RD (republic of druids.. gotta shorten) decides to do whathe can then pull his troops back after delivering a shipment of food to appease any angry nationalists.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Smart plan.

It's like the Russians trying to elect John McCain.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Either you're insulting Canada, or you like John McCain a lot. Please tell me it is the first one.

Rocco: I like John McCain

Retech: Japan attacks Turkey with biological weapons

a head of government offices in RD runns out of a window, falling 3 stories to his death. many people mourn him and his cause of death is still unconfirmed. reports state that he had symptoms of rabies, foaming mouth, snarling primal noises, and other tthings. foensic scientists are still investigating.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

^

Strange

arent i always?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

sytche gun prototype is tested, only problem is on how to reload the gun, decided that a chain would make it cheaper, and adding a plant based poison to the blade would make even small wounds deadly, but is waiting to test out the chain design before any moves are made.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

poison sytche gun is tested, great success but the model is only produced for special ops forces. regular models givven in addition with syche staves to zealots. infrastructure dropped down to a half year left after work is improved. nano tech springs redone as carbon tubes, flexible yet withh extreme rebound and durability. first tests indicate sucess but improvements are being made, still will take 2 years from starting point for real thing. ammazingly the springs launch bigger rocks farther and faster in catapults, but are only for special suprise weaponry.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

All project continue.

The Palestinian army has been trained and fully equipped now, and SR troops withdraw from the area, since Palestine now has the defensive force to ensure its sovereignty.

Rotary shifts for the military continue. 6 month service for army, then a new batch comes in. Yadayadayada

Just saying, those scythes were tested in roughly 3 days game time. Stuff takes time. Remember, a day in real life is only 6 months game time. You don't have any carbon tube springs, that'll take atleast 4 days real time.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Just saying, those scythes were tested in roughly 3 days game time. Stuff takes time. Remember, a day in real life is only 6 months game time. You don't have any carbon tube springs, that'll take atleast 4 days real time.

their prototypes. not real things..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

They're Styrofoam models, not real things...

--------

Turkey has an Archduke? Tsk...Tsk... Always trying to be European when you are not, and you never will.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

fine i guess i am going too fast... im gonna leave things [wagon] they stand

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

DOES1 has returned from its exporatory trip with a set of remarkable discoveries. 3 different species have been found that were thought to have gone extinct long ago. These are:

The Archelon Turtle: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archelon

Dunkleosteus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkleosteus

And most astounding of all was the discovery of two separate Tylosaurus', a species that existed when the dinosaurs walked the Earth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tylosaurus

Construction has begun on another deep sea vessel, that aims to capture enough of these newly rediscovered species and prevent their extinction (and possibly benefit from them in other ways).

The GDP of Japan has increased to 13.4 trillion dollars (I don't calculate yearly, but I have a formula which I use), led in part by strong export growth of algae fuels and algae cars. However, global warming shows signs of disrupting the algae industry, by killing off valuable bacteria in the oceans. Experts say that algae will not be able to supply the world's needs within a decade or so.

Japan seeks other options, such as growing algae in open bays. It is expected that algae growth will be less productive, so planting more areas may be needed. New algae farms have begun in Ghana, Ivory Coast, and one of the hardier varieties is being grown in the Northern Japanese islands. Furthermore, moss oil is also being considered, crossing algae and moss genomes in order to begin growing a version of algae on land. It is expected to be less productive, but may increase yields.

Furthermore, large floating platforms are being/have been constructed off the coast of Japan. They are essentially giant floating nets, capable of holding billions of tons of algae. The goal is that by increasing production, the less efficient growth of algae will be offset by increased production.

Meanwhile, Japan has begun to breed organisms which live symbiotically with the algae, potentially increasing growth. In exchange for living space, the organisms naturally fertilize the algae. They are expected to be used in large amounts.

Project Monarch has been expanded to 100 billion dollars yearly.

One of the Greenland bio-domes are being adapted to deep-sea environement.

I request a few genetic samples of them when available Dusty, I'll allow for your biologists to work with the clones I'll make.

Icu, I request a few samples of Siberian tiger DNA.

EDIT: Scandinavia requests genetic samples of all near-/extinct species.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Luckily that project comes into play.

Japan continues its development of floating crop farms. (Continued on Hydroponics)

Scientists at a lab in the University of Texas have obtained some samples of Thyacine DNA from the skeletal remains of a Tasmanian Tiger. They have injected the DNA into a fox egg and are having success as the egg is maturing into a Thyacine fetus inside a female fox.

MTS2_Munchies_841594_Thylacine1.jpg

Thylacine__Thylacinus_cynocephalus.gif

"Hi."

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Japan asks Scandanavia if the salt-power membranes also remove the salt from the water. If it can, then Japan begins stockpiling fresh water in giant man-made aquifers, to prepare for global warming. It is expected that much of the fresh water will come from treated salt water.

The Algae can't grow out of the platforms. That's why I built them.

I request a genetic sample of the Tachyene.

Clones shall be raised in a realistic geo-dome on Greenland.

Polar bears and other arctic wildlife are being cloned and raised in geo-domes.

They don't Retech, they are meant to collect energy as salt and fresh water is combined, you can however use some of the Scandinavian lakes... as long as you close them to the public so that no one bathes in that goo.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1